What do your parents think of your political views?

What do your parents think of your political views?

My father agrees with me on pretty much everything.

My mother doesn't talk to me anymore.

Are they divorced?

Alizee is a qt

they both have different views on some things from me but they both fear my redpills. I get respect.

My dad thinks I'm a racist bigot

My mom thinks I'm racist and my dad likes the fact he'll never have nigger grandchildren. Works out.

>is

Alizee was a qt 15 years ago, dumbass.

cock

No. They just don't discuss politics.

I feel like my dad is going to kick me out soon because I support trump. My mum on the other hand doesn't give a shit

My Dad is more extreme than me, my Mum is similar in views to me.

My dad is generally like me, though not as conspiracy-minded. My mom is so politically retarded she doesn't know who the VP is.

Red pill as fuck

Mother Russia believes Making Amerikan Great Againk makes her proud.

My dad is extremely right wing and religious and hates all gays, Jews, niggers, etc.

He also believes in some really bullshit conspiracy theories like GMO, chemtrails, and flouride in water though.

They agree for the most part. They draw the line at a genocide of all Muslims but you can't win them all.

RARE PROXY

I thought leaves were all pinko faggots relative to the US?

>genocide of all Muslims
That's a lot of fake soap, desu

"dad, I'm a white nationalist"
>Ok. Congrats on the phd

My dad is a neocon cuck

My moms entire side of the family are shills for hill, including my sister

My brother is a raging bernout who's gonna write in Bernies name

Living in Southern California is suffering

Sounds a lot like my family (San Diego)

My dad told me about Soros a few years ago when protests started with trAyvon Martin. He also dropped a hard redpill about Hillary when I was a kid and told the truth about the bill clinton scandal. Ironically he has swayed dem and repu and lived in Cali for some time. Can't get him to really like trump though, just hates Hillary.

My mom gets pissed because I make up jokes like "what's black and white and red all over? A communist mulatto". "What's the difference between a fag drag and a fag in drag?"

Obligatory this is what Alizee looks now post.

>Living in Southern California is suffering
Aside from the women, food and nightlife...

>What's the difference between a fag drag and a fag in drag?"
This took me a second

The ink is retarded but I'd hit it in the dark

I live in San Diego as well

They approve

>t. Barron Trump

My parents believe politicians exists to helps us and make us all happy, the more left wing the better but they are not bad all despite their views. Really, brazilian education.

They agree with them but sometimes I sperg hard about Muslims, Jews and blacks and I can tell they don't really like that, like they agree but they don't really want me ranting about it like a madman. But sometimes I can't help it.

>Aside from the women, food and nightlife...
If you want to be degenerate you can do it in any blue metropolis in an otherwise red state.

California women are overrated anyway. Maybe the top 5% are better than the 5% elsewhere, but the rest are ugly pseudo-whites or subhuman.

>pseudo-whites or subhuman
But those are the ones with a doctorate in laying pipe

Don't make your parents sad, user. Try to keep it together :3

>They draw the line at a genocide of all Muslims but you can't win them all.

Funny, my grandfather served under Franco and he'd tell me if it was up to him he would have rounded up all shitskins and non-catholics and sent them to the ovens. He was serious too, lol. Miss the old guy, he would trigger the shit out of my aunt.

I am slowly redpilling my Dad when I visit. 3/4 of the way to redpill. 1/4 of him needs work.

Mother thinks I'm a racist radicalist and despises that.
Father thinks I'm for open borders and despises that.

I never discussed anything political with them.

Polish diaspora.

I always talk about Sup Forums to my moms and aunts and they even add more things too it.
We always talk how bad this shit country is going with the fucking muslims and we are all big Trump supporters.

I visited my senpai in PL and my cousins are far from being Sup Forums tier approve , if anything extremely light weight at best. They know but cant seem to connect the dots and have to some extent sympathy for niggers because niggers are rare . Dont worry i gived them shit and gaved them a warning.

The truth about the bill clinton scandal? That he got a bj from his jewish intern?

>>What's the difference between a fag drag and a fag in drag?

One is the star of the show, the other is dressed like a woman!

Sometimes I leave it open ended though.

my dad thinks I need to believe the more tinfoil hat tier conspiracies :^)
>tfw believe in chemtrails already

Both of my parents are red-pilled as fuck. They used to laugh at me when I was a dumb high school libcuck

>tfw my father liked Trump before me
I'm honestly proud to have parents who see the world the way it is. feels good mane

"At least he won't be a fag, I rather have a nazi than a faggot"
- My dad trying to calm my mother on my political opnions
"I hate jews, I myself think that they are such disgusting race that they shouldnt even exist. But you can't deny the Holocaust. It's a fact, it's what makes me be ashamed of being german."
- my grandmother

They hate niggers, I hate niggers. They like Trump, I like Trump.
So I guess you could say we get along just fine.

dad said to me while we were on our fishing trip that he wished a a disease would wipe out most of india, china, Africa, etc and that the riots in Milwaukee a one notch more towardsa civil war.

That Hillary did a lot of bad things to cover up his dirty deeds. Mind you I was 8 at the time, but he went into detail.

Also my mom hates BLM with a passion and always brings up black on black crime when anyone tries to discuss it. Somehow she is a social worker.

They will come around
They watch too much tv.

Our patience only lasts so long.
These Jewish media stations had better take care our we will sit their lying mouths for them

One wears braids, the other's abraded

>"I hate jews, I myself think that they are such disgusting race that they shouldnt even exist. But you can't deny the Holocaust. It's a fact, it's what makes me be ashamed of being german."
...why?

Red-pilled both my parents on Bernie becoming a lap dog despite their previous support for him. Showed them how crooked Hillary is. Demonstrated how Trump is not this Hitler/Bogeyman, and that he's been unfairly attacked by corporate-paid politicians.

They're both voting third party as far as I'm concerned. Couldn't quite bring them to the Trump side.

This is a photoshop pic that I did for my mother and law. The clueless bitch is for refugees and works for the NDP government in Nova Scotia.

>tfw you and dad text each other about trump stuff and wear hats

>german grandma in brazil
Really makes you think

mother is a completely blue pilled, dim and easy to lied to.

father votes Dem because he is a loser who hates all wealthy people. oddly enough he hates both police and all non-whites.

shameful display senpai

>One wears braids, the other's abraded

Also,
Not sure about my dad, but my mother is against refugees and BLM. "If you don't want to get shot by police, stop breaking the law. Is that so hard?"

My parents don't care about them because I'm not an edgy neo nazi fascist who has absurd political views about everything

Well I disappointed my parents with my view on weed I never smoked it but I don't believe it should be illegal. But most of my views are similar to what they believe I wasn't always like that used to be a raging liberal then i moved out got a job and discovered the harsh reality of life.

Both are redpilled as fuck.
Dad is literally fascist and despises democracy with a passion.

My dad is like Michael Scott when he interacts with minorities. It's fucking embarrassing because we run a business together and he's always awkward as fuck around our black employees. I'm pretty sure he's either a cuckservative or a legit independent who votes for the most status quo candidate each cycle. I wore my MAGA hat to work one day, he just chuckled and said "you're a brave man".

My mom is a 2nd wave feminist who is pro-union because she's a teacher. She's really smart and I respect her opinions, but she can't see beyond her own bias. She can't refute my reasons for supporting Trump, and agrees with him on a lot of stuff, but is physically incapable of voting Republican and can't really articulate why.

my parents agree with me on most things. My mom often says that we should "nuke the favelas"

I got called a racist, misogynist pig when I told my mother that I supported Trump.

too bad you don't have any nukes

your parents might not be red pilled, but they sound like really nice people.

They both think I'm too conservative, and that white people will never accept me as a non-white conservative.

They're right.

Both romanians so yeah
redpilled before I even got out of the plane

I think I've turned my dad around from a bluepilled moron but my mom is just a typical woo woo liberal because she thinks it's the right thing to do.

>Me: "Mom, I think I'm becoming a racist. Seeing shit like BLM and seeing how the average black behaves is starting to turn me into a racist"
>Mom: "Well honestly it's kind of hard to not be a racist these days"

She's redpilled as fuck

Don't talk to my father

eyup, but the tecnology and resources are there. the only thing that keeps Brazil, and Argentina, I believe, is a treaty with the US

What's she look like now?

My mother doesn't approve of trapping, she didn't like me having a fleshlight until she found the one cubit cock in my sock drawer, she thinks wearing olive drab jackets and vests draws too much attention, and she still thinks I should vote for the lesser evil candidate, give up on temporal defence against (satanic) tyranny, and go to church more to learn more about the coming war of faith.

Meanwhile, I just added black cohosh and chaste tree to my regimen, bought another piece of alice lbe, and have been slowly stockpiling ammo for my shotty and pustol while saving up for an ar10 while looking into supply and assembly requirements for pei5 homemade ceramic trauma plates

She said that as disgusting as they are we can't play god. And even thought I don't believe the holocaust she said you can't stand by a flag that drips blood.
Part of the elite in germany, she talks about how much pride she has of her race. She says that she didnt have peasant farmer blonde blood in her, she has the Noble blood. She also says that if you look in all the "big people" in germany back in the day none of them were blond.
Her parents escaped ww1, she was born in 1945 in Brazil.

She got old? wtf I hate Alizee now!

They don't even understand the concept of frame registration so I do not care what they think about my political beliefs.

>supported Brexit and Trump
>support the FN and Le Pen
>against mass immigration

I have lost a few of my friends in the last months. My former best friend from young childhood, an ex-gf that I was still close with, and my cousin no longer speak to me because I dared to not agree with them.
Millennials are fucking babies when it comes to political disagreement. I can have an argument with an adult and still shake their hand after, but with these people, it's just tears and absolutism.
They basically tell me that they don't think they can be around someone who believes such evil things (like being against ISIS flooding our streets, or being against Soros' EU nightmare...). They simply cannot understand the concept of someone not following their perspective. Oh well, I don't give a fuck anyway.

>talk to my grandmother when she was alive
>she immigrated from austria to detroit in early 1900s
>some crime stuff comes on the news
>in german/english she says "They should put all the niggers on and blow it up"
She lived to be like 103 and was based the entire time

>Be my grandfather
>be high faculty of some university
>retire
>talks to me about the staff
>"the democrats were all in cahoots, they always tried to push down the republicans in the campus"
>"education is ran by liberals who serve themselves"
He is turning 98 this weekend

one year ago my father said that Europe must stay white or it will turn into africa, so i guess hes redpilled, but he loves kikes. I don't see him very often.
My mother believes almost everything I say, but she doesn't support nuking africa :(
Few years ago both of them were bluepilled libtards who voted Civic Platform.

They're great, I love my folks.

My brother on the other hand went full faggot on me out of nowhere about a year ago.

>married a Jew
>became a vegan because she is one
>bought his mother in law a birthday gift the other day, she rejected it and asked him to take the gift back, and donate the money to the Hillary campaign (not even kidding)
>just found out about a month ago that his legitimate son with his wife has his wife's last name. Got super butthurt when I made a big deal out of it, and his retort was that he actually wanted to take his wife's last name when they married but was worried about upsetting the rest of the family

tl;dr he's actually, objectively been corrupted beyond redemption by Jews

Dad
>Republican
>Tacitly pro-Trump but doesn't make it explicit, just talks about how much the media maligns him
>Soft culturalist rather than racist, which I actually agree on but am a bit more vehemently culturalist
Mom
>Mostly Centerist
>Hates Trump
>Asked who I was voting for, I said "Well it was going to be Gary Johnson but now probably Trump" and she just said "oh" and turned around

I only discuss politics with my parents when there's a Happening. However they're both fairly anti-Migrant. We lived in Germany for 4 year so seeing what's happening now depresses the fuck out of them, they've openly talked about how they need to go visit again before "it gets too bad." Luckily I'm not a turboautismo who took 14/88 seriously so there's not much that we can disagree on as middle-class educated whites.

My dad is based about 'ragheads' as he calls them, but doesn't really care about other people

Obviously my mum and sister are female so you can imagine what they're like.

I'm pol tier though I rarely share it

Remove the whole Jewish aspect from your post and your brother still sounds like a total turbo-faggot.
What kind of man becomes a Hillary-supporting vegan whose son doesn't carry his name for some pussy? Does he not know about prostitutes or sluts?

They think I'm some apathetic nihilist who "hasn't been around long enough to know this is how it works" when discussing the biased media and my unwillingness to vote.

I'm just retiring from this election, if anything I've just become indifferent to it. Focused on what I actually have control over.

We don't talk about each others politics.

They are probably kod fans

>he talks to his parents about his political views anymore

I told my mother I support Donald Trump, and she went ballistic, shouting at me, basically on the verge of tears.

So I just don't talk to her anymore about it.

Here's a nice piece of advice:
Don't talk to your friends and family about your political views, it will start an unnecessary and laboured argument with no reward.

Remember, no one has ever changed someone's political views by having a political discussion with someone, literally no one

I'm 90% sure my dad lurks Sup Forums more than i do. My mother is contempt

>was

still is

"You are like Hitler", my mother always said to me.

My dad is dead, but my mom bases her political opinions on her feelings, saying stuff like "well we have it good why can't we just let them in so they have it good as well?" and shit like that.

Though, I don't think it would matter as she's a second/third wave feminist and has extremely little respect for men, and has stated that multiple times.
I believe it was even the reason she divorced.

But user, destroying someone's world view, making them feel uncomfortable around you, and forcing them to realise that they were wrong (either about your and your character, or about politics in general) is greatly enjoyable. It's like taking your dick out and waving it in their face. The ultimate power move.

I live in the Midwest, he's lived on the west coast for about a decade. We were really close when we were younger, but I only see him on Christmas now. Don't know if his ascension to cuck supreme was gradual or overnight, but the thing about his sons last name cut me deep. I don't even know him anymore. I love him I guess, but he honestly fucking disgusts me.

Dad red and easily influenced by MSM (fox).

Mom on the other hand is Redpilled as fuck. Casually mention something about Jews. Immediately starts talking about a horrible couple she knew that never paid taxes. Helps that grandpa was a walking redpill from WWII. I miss him.

>Dad is dead and left before i was born
>Mom is smoking the liberal pipe, will vote for anyone with a D by their name
>From the 90s to currently before the election anytime my mom saw Hilary she said she is a lying bitch and would go into a rant
>Now she is willing to vote for her
>That is the backbone behind a liberal mind
>Rest of the family are liberals

Lonely as fuck having no one to talk to

>Girlfriend is a republican simply because she hear my reasoning over political issues

Not really from her personal views

Your mom is a stupid bitch.

Niggers people can't have it good anywhere because they will still be niggers.

Maybe you should take it seriously you stupid fucking Kraut.

I transfered a flight in Frankfurt to Poland and frankfurt airport smelled like a moisty basement . The place was dirty and me being from Cucknada seeing the brown mass of shitskins walking with burkas made me feel as of I never left fucking Canada! That day was the first happening in Germany the gun shooting.

At Chopin airport in Warsaw was night and day. Nice and clean . Your country is going down the fucking tubes but atleast you aint serious about 14/88. Get the fuck outta here , you dont deserve to have a country.

Don't worry my man. It sounds like his degeneracy begins and ends with his wife. He is not broken and pathetic, only weak and enslaved for the pussy. It's normal for a lot of men.
His son not carrying his name is wrong and upsets, but when his wife of course balloons into a hippopotamus, ask him again about it and he will change it.

why do her thighs connect directly to her back? Wheres the ass?

Yeah, maybe I'll get lucky and she'll die in a car wreck or something and he'll snap out of it.

Fuck off . I changed of few weapped minds. Its a challenge and we should embrace challenges.

Unfortunately we butt heads over politics a lot. Mine are so blue they are drinking the fucking koolaid of the Democratic Party.

>Don't talk to your friends and family about your political views, it will start an unnecessary and laboured argument with no reward.
but my bernie and trump impressions are spot on according to them

Redpilled bc they had to escape communism?

dumb blacked consumer poster

My mom is even more right wing than I am. That pisses me off.