Your country is doomed if any of you are actually choosing to vote for Trump or Hillary this November

Your country is doomed if any of you are actually choosing to vote for Trump or Hillary this November.

Third parties exist for a reason, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/107275923490214975093/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leaf
>move along people, nothing to see here

3rd parties exist to steal votes from the 2 major candidates

I was born in California and will be voting this election.

I disagree. The 2 main parties exist to keep the elite in charge and prevent real change while stealing votes away from the party that can actually make a difference.

Our third parties aren't really shiny tbqh senpai

>t. trudeau cuck

Not talking about Canada, bud.

HA HA HA HA GET A LOAD OF THIS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN!!! WHEN EMPEROR TRUMP GETS ELECTED WE ARE COMING TO ANNEX YOU FAGGOTS BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAKLING PUSSIES AND WE WILL BEAT YOU INTO SUBMISSION WITH OUR PINKIE TOE.

HA HA HA HA HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A HELPLESS LITTLE BITCH? PREPARE FOR DOMINATION HOMOSEXUALS

Your country is doomed.

Which party can make a difference? Libertarians?

That guy looks like Alexander Dugin if Dugin was a hipster degenerate.

But he gets 5 points for the stout. Or maybe it's stale Coca Cola.

Free Quebec Ameribro! Our youth is ready for Independence.

You shouldn't laugh like that you might shart again

Vote for the man - Gary Johnson will make a difference.

Holy shit, good b8 bro.

>Vote for johnson
>nobody gets to 270
>congress needs to pick from the top 3
>republican-majority congress votes for Trump

un

No baiting.

Or just have everyone vote for Johnson, and he wins.

That's what I like to see from you. Most powerful country in the world? Fucking act like it! Stop taking shit from other pussy as fuck countries like these maple moose faggot fucks and start dominating them.

Yes, leaf, they exist to lose. Every single time.

That's me, son.

You look like a mixup between a hipster and santa

how electoral votes did Ross Perot get?

Thanks? I'm happy with who I am.

You seem upset. Were you fucked by a moose and cucked by a man named Bruce who built a cabin out of spruce?

Because you seem like that type of person.

Nope. Just a concerned young voter.

voting 3rd party is like saying to the government, "I don't care, you pick for me"
Rest assured, they will

Unless everyone votes third party. The elite two parties are there to steal your votes and keep the status quo. If you're unhappy with your country, let's do something to change it.

That's sorta the same rhetoric the Berniebots used though.

They weren't wrong. It's just everyone else decided to doom the country to more of the same.

Third parties exist because muricNs love romantic bullshit like underdogs. In reality all they really accomplish is swaying an election by dividing the opposition

No he doesn't. He looks like a huge faggot. kike. Look at the greedy eyes, the slight shoulders of a manlet, the balding and above all...how he cut the pic off so it doesn't show his jew-beanie.

The US hasn't been a fan of giving independence for a long time

I feel sorry for you.

Look we have third parties but they dont get coverage media does its best to silence them. Gary Johnson lost a court case to be allowed to debate.

You hate it don't you? Does that make you recoil in hatred when you get found out? I bet it does. The very word Jew causes you mental anguish because you know it's truest meaning.

Such a shame.

Tfw a political outsider candidate has hijacked an establishment party but retards will still vote for the only establishment candidate to make sure the outsider is never allowed to upset the establishment.

Don't you still have a fire to put out?

Johnson runs the platform of a literal child that is a hippy.
>Lol dude no borders and free weed and shit bro.

Found out what?

I know. I don't understand why they will vote for the establishment. We have come so far and still have so far to go.

Pretty classless to make fun of a national tragedy.

Not quite. I would look more into his platform unless you enjoy your ignorance.

You might as well not vote, you are wasting your time. If Ron Paul couldn't do it...it is not going to happen. For the first time in generations there is a REAL possibility rock the Establishment to its foundation, and you want to vote Third party...

wasted my vote on Johnson and he is a complete fucking faggot now

Trump is my dream candidate desu

we'll never get another chance to btfo the shills

Sorry, I didn't drink the Trump kool-aid. I still have my wits about me.

plus.google.com/107275923490214975093/about

Bill Bardall. Holy shit your life is filled with faggotry.

Yep, my name is Bill Bardall.

Somehow my two of my friends came to the conclusion that Johnson & Weld are viable for a 3rd party choice(wasted vote). I have no idea how to explain to them that those men aren't even on the spectrum of libertarians.
How two democrats got on the libertarian ticket is beyond me.

Whatever, the next President is either going to be Trump or HRC, unless both of them die before the election. Trust me, I get it the whole 3rd party thing. Perot was saying the right stuff, Paul was saying the right stuff, but at the end of the day either Republican candidate or a Democratic candidate is going to the White House. Nothing short of Civil War or the next Renaissance is going to change that. So you get to decide between an evil wench who is the embodiment of establishment corruption or a self made billionaire with no malicious intent who will surround himself with the most qualified people he can find, who might say some things people don't like to hear but they are things that a lot of people have been thinking about

This is the unfortunate reality of America. I'm over here in Canada, but I still want the best for the country I was born in .

>self made billionaire
>no malicious intent
>surround himself with the most qualified people he can find

0/10

Green text isn't refutation.