Are you a MGTOW?

Also, how do you deal with being a degenerate manchild piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i did a cost/benefit analysis of family life vs solo life, and solo won by a landslide.

i will never understand why people intentionally go out of their way to make life so complex and expensive, by having a family.

as far as hating women or whatever, nah. theyre just doing what theyre programmed to do: get pregnant and have kids by an effective provider. yes, theyre usually boring. yes, theyre usually very immature mentally. so what. not their fault.

You might be broken.

Did you also do a cost analysis to determine that you shouldn't own a pet, and can't understand why other people do?

Good goy.

I'm a forever alone beta cuck, but I know that MGTOW is just a coping mechanism for the unwanted men of society. I think it's funny to see others like me say that it is by their choice. Maybe they got to turn down a 2/10, but that doesn't even count. It's like fox and grapes.

aaaw did you remember to change your diaper today?

are you so autistic that you have no concept of love? family and women can't simply be quantified as an objective cost/benefit analysis. this isn't Jew banking

why would you say that about yourself... this isn't Reddit. you don't think you can make changes in your life if you want to? i guarantee there are niggers a thousand times worse than you that get along in life just fine because they aren't self defeating

new slut every month is way cheaper than a wife

im sterile so no point in getting married if i cant procreate. and not going to get cucked by adopting fuck that

Some men choose to go their own way, but circumstances made that choice for me.

dude go save some white child from being brainwashed by cucks... it's your calling!

>women are boring
you ever heard of sex?

>be a pathetic pussy beggar that gets walked on and used by women who don't care about you in the slightest

OR

>focus on yourself and maximizing your own time and enjoyment

Women are not entitled to my body and resources.

>westerners having kids is bad

No, I thought about it and then realized it's a cop out and subversive tactic to further decrease white birthing rates and the genocide of Europeans and Euro Americans

To answer you, no, no I am not a MGTOW I am married.
Thanks, this was the useless answer.
You can all carry being your degenerate selves.

As much as I agree with MGTOW and that women in general are the worst kind of vapid cunts, this is a sham.

It is a movement the jews use to further push white men away from breeding with white women.

> Accumulate ressources
>Lineage will go extinct in 70 years time because unmarried.

Good lord this is why our civilisation is doomed.

>going outside dress like that
Tell me they weren't asking for it.. I DARE YOU

>be a pathetic pussy beggar that gets walked on and used by women who don't care about you in the slightest

I'm getting tried of reading this mess. Women are not like that. Believe me, I've talked with a lot of women and they all say the same thing, guys are just not trying hard enough. These are some of the nices and sweetest women every and they're all growing old and alone because you guys are out playing pokemon like 5 year olds.

Get with the times guys, nintendos are for kids, you need to man up (yeah I know, a meme) but really, man up and marry these great women.

You don't; the only option is reform.

Oh right, your six pack (of mountain dew) and your mlp/video game collection

I'm getting tried of reading this mess. Women are not like that. Believe me, I've talked with a lot of women and they all say the same thing, guys are just not trying hard enough. These are some of the nices and sweetest women every and they're all growing old and alone because you guys are out playing pokemon like 5 year olds.

Get with the times guys, nintendos are for kids, you need to man up (yeah I know, a meme) but really, man up and marry these great women.

I take great solace in not being you. I'm sure you have no idea how powerful a concept that is.

Enjoy going to sleep to the stench of your master's yeast infection, worm.

Or you know, just grow a personality outside of Sup Forums and you can wind up happily married, you dont even need to stop "playing" just, assume responsability at the same time.

This whole "MGTOW" thing is rife with butthurt virgins who blame everyone else for their perpetual virginity. These faggots also like the pretend like the don't care about sex, but then they post their images and infographics which always confirm that sex is on their minds 24/7 and they're very bitter about being virgins for life.

>LOSER! MANBABY! VIRGIN! MISOGYNIST! FUCKING WHITE MALE!

>boy I bet insulting men more is going to make them want to do what we tell them to

I'll be a traditional man when women want to be traditional women. If they can opt out, so can I. Why are you upset that I've eschewed traditional life when all women have? Isn't dictating 2 separate rules for the genders....sexist?

>man up and marry these great women.

Where do you find these """"great women"""". All I find are degenerate sloots.

This MGTOW bullshit is a result of women trying to be like men and losing all the qualities of a good mother.

The Autism is strong with this one.

If you can't rationalize how unbalanced your lifestyle is you deserve to not reproduce. Life requires intellectual and emotional satisfaction. Emotional satisfaction can only be attained by a loving relationship with another person and procreation at a base level.

Get out of the basement. Go to the gym. Meet gf.

Woman spotted.

"man up" is a phrase used by worn out roastie sluts approaching 30 who are desperately trying to find a man to leech off. Fuck off cunt.

All women can suffer for all I care. I don't think of myself of MGTOW but they are right, men have it shit.

Once again in this thread Sup Forums shows how gynocentric and feminist it is.

except mgtow is not specific to whites

Your "traditional marriage" is dead. You guys need to accept the modern women. Strong, independent, loving, caring, smart and oh so beautiful.

Everywhere! At the store, the club, your local church, the water park. Just step outside your basement for one day and you will find one of these lovely modern lads to marry.

Fucking nailed it. Women have opted out of their responsibilities, so should men. They need us. Maybe you missed biology lessons but women are limited and physically inferior.

But you can bet your ass the majority of MGTOWers are white

mudbloods have no problem breeding

Not really. Also the worship of white women has got to stop, most of them are fat narcissistic cunts that deserve a good slap.

>"One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

they're not trying hard enough, proof that women are always the victims

It's funny how Sup Forums and feminists both reach the same conclusions on women. Neither gives them any agency and always protects and idolises them.

Yes so ?
Degenerate women are a thing.
Good women are a thing as well.

Go out for a good woman like I did.
They're way harder than degenerate women, but they're worth it buddy.

It's impressive how much you define yourself through women, you just said the reason you are a "MGTOW" is because women arent traditionnal.

Do you realise how NOT going your own way that is ?

I guess there is really only one cliché thing left to say: Be the change you want to see in the world.

All you are doing is encouraging downward spiraling degeneracy, if you have values, exemplify them.

Me being a women doesn't detract from the truth. You need to do the right thing and accept this is how women are today and its not that bad.

Besides, you don't really have a choice. Either you sleep with the modern women or the human race dies.

You definitely are a woman.

>le meet meme
there is no """meeting""", it's me exerting all my physical and emotional willpower through the hoops for a fucking wet hole which she will be incessantly demanding more and more for the same reward

>Besides, you don't really have a choice. Either you sleep with the modern women or the human race dies.

You're implying that's a bad thing.

Also artificial wombs are coming, then we'll just send you to the ovens and be done with women.

by default yeah cause I just jack off to hentai and gore all day

you realize all you are doing is following your biological imperative which is in-group female preference to get more men on the collective female plantation

>guys not trying hard enough
>guys

you're fucking joking right?
Women have turned into degenerate sluts, en masse.

Guys have stayed the exact same. Men used to work on a car in the garage, fishing/golfing, etc.
Now, they play videogames and pursue other hobbies.

Remember how women used to fucking complain how their husband was always "out in the garage" all the time, and say that he spends too much time on the car. (A few decades ago)

Now women bitch and complain that their men are infront of the tv, and always busy playing videogames...

the irony is fucking palpable.

Men arent the problem you self serving dipshits.

All those guys thinking going down the degeneracy spiral with the degenerate women will better things for them.
For fuck sake.
Owning yourself to high standards is a great thing.
Not joining women in the tyranny of low expectation.
Sad state of the world.

>Tfw wanting to date again after losing two gfs of two and three years
someone fucking slap me

i don't see myself loving a woman enough to change my ways. she would have to be exceptional

>living a quiet and productive life of work and contemplation is degeneracy

It really isn't.

Yum, yeah, ok but look at it from the women's prospective. Society expects so much from us and all we want is a good husband, a job and some respect.

I was talking to one of my girl friends the other day and she was in tears because some dude didn't call her back. So you can't put it all on us, man need to get it together.

>LE MANGINAS! KEKS! OWNED BY PUSSY! MUH RESOURCES!

You do realise the majority of men in relationships aren't pathetic cucks who let women walk all over them. Women lose respect for faggots like this which is why relationships fall apart.

Do you really believe that it's impossible for you to grow a pair of testicles and find a woman who you can maintain dominance over?
Not abuse or any of that nigger shit, just being the man in the relationship.

Stop watching the jewbox with all it's brain-dead bazinga shows where the male is a stupid cuck and his wife hates everything he does and rejects him sex every night.

You kids just can't accept that your manchild view on reality is flawed and filled with automatic BS judgements just like those of a feminist.

Deep down I think it's simply because you're too scared to grow up.

Amazing how good a woman can look if she just doesn't eat like a pig.

/r9k/ get out reeeeeee

easymode

They wouldn't look so pathetic if they lost the fucking fedoras. What is this? 1935?

Sup Forums has always been an anti-feminist and pro-misogynist board, fuck off roastie

JEWS DID THIS

>Implying MGTOWs live a productive life and are not just butthurt 20/30 years olds over their high school girlfriend leaving them for Karl of the football team.

>i did a cost/benefit analysis of family life vs solo life, and solo won by a landslide.

I've done every drug, every sex act, all the traveling. Personally satisfying hobbies and career. Multiple long term relationships with interesting and got women

And

None of that compared to the deeper joy having kids. Wife agrees with me. We were total degenerates. Now we're going for baby three. Only thirty years old too

yeah that's literally their only requirement and most can't even manage that, yet they STILL get married

Meanwhile they want men to be tall, rich, handsome, have a car, job, house, "ambition", "confidence", "passion" etc. Cunts.

Kids are amazing arent they ^^

Cunt genocide when?

Dad here, holding my son as an infant is probably the best feeling I ever had.

>this guy means so much to me
>I'm willing to choke on your dick in the bathroom so he doesn't know that I flashed my tits

She didn't get a call back cause she probably wasn't hot enough. Maybe if more women were actually worth it men wouldn't be playing vidya 24/7. The women in my state of Wisconsin are getting more unattractive by the day. They're getting bigger, more obnoxious, less obedient.

They get what's coming to them.

This guy understands. Look how happy you could be if you fully accept the modern women.

Anime girl agrees.

>marry 3d girl oni chan

this is something women don't get, the insane pressure men face, being the ones that have to initiate and maintain dominance and control. It's fucking exhausting and unenjoyable

>insulting him and making assumptions about his life will totally get him on my side!
>let's call him weak again! That will totally make a great argument!

Calm your emotions ladies. What arguments are there against men deciding to go their own way besides muh degeneracy and muh traditionalist life.

If women refuse to be wives, why can't men refuse to be husbands?

I can imagine this being a great feel. Watching him grow up, teaching him about life. Hnnggg

MANGINA!!!
KEK!!!
MUH RESOURCES!!!
MUH HAPPINESS!!!
MUH 2D WAIFU!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everyone is super blue-pilled about all of this, that's why they use such empty phrases like "meet" and "find" instead of the reality, it's the delude you to keep chasing something really not worth your dignity

holy shit this is gold
>means so much to me
>choke on your dick

moar

Fellow dad here. I have a 14 month old daughter, has brought more joy to my life then I could describe with words. Exhausting, but it gives me a new purpose in life.

They sound ugly and fat.

I love how many scrawny permavirgins latched on and attacked you, as if any of them actually have a chance starting a family and having a successful life.

Live on, buddy. Kids are fucking expensive and women will ruin your life.

>implying I give a shit about the human race after I die

On terms of having children, no, I don't want any.

On terms of women I just want someone who is sensible and smart.

On terms of MGTOW I can relate to it but it isn't really for me.

What I find ironic is that people on here will jack eachother off for hours about how all western white women are SJW bitches and how they all just want BBC but as soon as you say you don't want to bother they'll say you're killing the white race.

Unless I can find a good stable job, the world doesn't go to shit, and I find a woman who is committed and willing, I'm not having children. Not in the current state of affairs.

>Inb4 b8
>Inb4 thanks CTR
>Inb4 you're a jew or some other Sup Forums circlejerk meme

I'd love for someone to prove me wrong so unless you have a legitimate response fuck off.

>Society expects so much from us
>all we want is a good husband
>a job
>and some respect
>she was in tears because some dude didn't call her back
Women live in opposite land, remember that folks, everything they say is the opposite. They want you to abuse them and manipulate them not respect them, they want a bad boy, not a good husband, and they want to sit on their asses and not work while you give them the check

It's also always the man's fault, and society doesn't expect anything of women.

Daily reminder: run the *not* filter on everything they say and all of a sudden everything makes sense, one of the survival mechanisms cunts have is to lie and deceive because they don't have the innate mental or physical faculties that men were empowered with

>initiating and dominance and control
don't do it then, give the feminists what they want, everyone's happy.

None if you dont have values, dont care about your lineage, dont try to spread your degeneracy around you destroying what is left of the nuclear family and making everyone's life more miserable in the process because they will never know the natural joy of providing for a familly and having people you care for.

You mgtows like to speak of nature, and genetics yet you deny the inherent fullfillement there is in building a familly, protecting, providing and caring for it. And in the process of spreading your nonsensical ideals you make men more miserable than they ever were.

You are no better than feminists.

when men go their own way, everyone wins.
i invite the entirety of Sup Forums to MGTOW

Haha the tables have turned!

>Marry Red Pilled 10/10 white woman
>have white baby
>total slut in teh bedroom
>pulls more than her fair share at 70k a year

Feels good man

don't worry, you'll grow out of it

You only need dominance and control over yourself.

I'm a mgtow, but I just do it. I don't make a big scene and whine like some feminist. The movement is dicks

You won't.

Must be a shit life then.

Grow out of what? Fulfilling my biological role as a man? Preserving my European heritage? Get cancer, you brainwashed chode.

Nope. Pic related is what the average mgtow looks like.