Why does Jimmy Kimmel's show even exist?

Why does Jimmy Kimmel's show even exist?

To interview the cast of Cuck Wars, obviously.

so people can watch it

So people can watch the future president of the united states shit her diaper on live television. You can see Jimmy Kimmel subtly try to hide his disgust the instant it happens.

To affirm beliefs.

Because he joined the illuminati.

To make fags like you cry about it

I don't even know who Jimmy Kimmel is.

I wish some disgruntled intern had swapped out the already-opened jar with something impossible to open. A prank pickle jar could have decided an election.

Because jon stewart left.

He said on the man show that the government should only exist to protect people from physical harm and theft.

Guess he lied

Her advisors informed her not to eat anything at least 24 hours before exerting herself opening the pre-loosened pickle jar.

She didn't listen.

Because the brain dead American zombie consumer culture.

I've seen Mexicans whiter than Jimmy Kimmel.

SEMI RARE

Kimmel seemed borderline pro-Trump for a while, Trump was always was well received on his show and he wrote him that book

How are those child prostitutes bud?

Did he really? I don't remember much of the man show, I only remember the 'end the suffraging of women' skit, and the episode where they offered women $50 to make out with each other (which I used to furiously jack off to since that episode came out when I was like 12)

He's a canadian shitposting on american airwaves.

kek @ folks catching pain over their pet theory being mocked on national TV

I like how guys like Kimmel and Bill Simmons think they're so fucking cool but they're still shills for the establishment.

For those that dont know Bill Simmons is a former columnist for ESPN who has a large cult following thanks to his references to pop culture and fratboy masculinity in his sports writings. He also wrote how as a kid he wanted to be black that he'd color his skin black with a crayon.

He's had his show for like five years or so. All he did was suck the right dick. If Adam Carolla were gayer he'd still have solid work.

Carolla seemed like he was just pretending to be an idiot on Loveline, but unfortunately for him it turned out not to be an act

The trick pickle jar conspiracy

Mean Tweets is funny

And he was great with LOST stuff when it was airing

>when I was in Boston....

Kimmel has to play to liberals, he lives and operates in Hollywood. Regardless, he usually keeps it pretty unpolitical which for someone in his position I respect.