RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES IN AUSTRALIA

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/woman-dead-man-in-hospital-following-knife-attack-at-home-hill/news-story/1213b35fba54c9f0f94ab7b0466b6f34

BRITISH MUSLIM STABBED WOMAN TO DEATH SCREAMING ALLAHU ACKBAR. FRENCH MUSLIM ALSO A SUSPECT

Sup Forums WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPga33B1N2U
couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/woman-dead-man-in-hospital-following-knife-attack-at-home-hill/news-story/1213b35fba54c9f0f94ab7b0466b6f34
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h99tMhQlZxw
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/un-human-rights-review-countries-line-up-to-criticise-australia-for-its-treatment-of-asylum-seekers-20151109-gkusj4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't call it a grave, it's the future we have chosen

They couldn't handle the banter.

Time for mandatory buy back on knives?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPga33B1N2U

CORRECTION: IT WAS A FUCKING DIRTY RETREAT NIGGER MUSLIM

Ayy French boi i expect mo monies fo' them stabbings

Can we think calmly about this? There is no need for racism.

We need to continue slashing mudslime car tyres.

Dont tell me it was one of those lanky sudanese fucks again

send the emus after them

>french muslim
thats an oxymoron OP

Cant wait for waleed alys rant on this

>backpackers hostel

This will actually be mental illness i bet

but what if the emus are working with the mudslimes?

You guys have to be nice to them. Things like this don't happen here.

>Home Hill
Fuck that is too close to home
Go back to Melbourne

Muslims are the real victims! This is only happening because Australia invades Muslim countries.

Do muslims go on backpacking holidays?

Seems a bit weird.

Were you making a pun there m8?

>couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/woman-dead-man-in-hospital-following-knife-attack-at-home-hill/news-story/1213b35fba54c9f0f94ab7b0466b6f34
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No, it's actually rather redundant.

Agreed. Stuff like this nevet happens in Japan or South Korea.

>The Aussies will be safe. t. PM Turnbull
>Sandniggers chimp out and stab someone

Shh, not all Muslims. Remember, most of the crime in this country happens from white males.

MORE LIKE BOMB-PACKING, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

Allahu qaddifa nazir'd balim ach'ne australiakbar mahmood qaffa bar

Insect hives have different modes of living than human societies.

Our country is currently rated in the "High/Probable" for terrorist attack, its been like this since the sydney siege and the fact ISIS is a global threat now

I'm going to Australia in 2 weeks...should i cancel?

Its strange that Melbourne has the largest muslim population in Australia, yet we didnt get ISISed yet, whilst Sydney has like a 2 terrorist attacks a year. Maybe we are doin someting right

Mohammed Fujita

0/10

And has anything happened? Nope.

Another 10000 votes for Trump.

Didn't your government invited "Syrian" migrants&shit not so long ago? Enjoy consequences then.

>yet we didnt get ISISed yet
That's because APEX has that role for now.

so if we're mean to them, they win?

>Mohammed Fujita

Given that you have to be 18 just to buy a kitchen knife at the store, it's pretty hard to get your hand on weapons. And rounding up enough for an attack.

yes

It's okay guys, the Muslim was just a person who had mental illness, being Muslim had nothing to do with this.

No. Then everybody loses. If were really nice and they are really nice everybody wins.

Apex is just as bad as ISIS honestly

The fact they are robbing houses with machetes is scary and one day someone is going to get killed in the process of a robbery

We need another Cronulla tier riot except this time it will be in Melbourne and Apex will be our targets

Yeah, fuck off.

>Moving to Australia for a year in September
>Worried I was going to miss race riots in America
>Australia thoughtfully provides muzzie riots

God bless you noble aussies

FUCK OFF CUNT I'M ANGLO CELTIC

Didnt some guy stab 20 people to death a while back all by himself? 70,000 muslims in japan and nothing like that has happened. Your system is working and your pacifism should continue. You are doing gr8.

someone with big brass ones needs to setup a sting house with a few mates, and give em a right bashing

>t. mohammed fujita

>Dozens watched woman stabbed to death

Ughh... Austards?

>Mohammed Fujita

Best way of showing the muds how nice you are is by converting to islam and letting as many refugees you can find slam your wife,

They were all foreign backpackers.

>review on tripadvisor

That would be the fucking best shit if someone ever did it

>Rent out fancy home and put a nice sports car out the front
>5-10 apex gang members try to break in not realising they are walking into a trap
>beat the shit out of them and put them in hospital

And the scary thing is, theres only about 4000 south sudnaese niggers in Melbourne, out of a population of 5 million. And they commit about half where I live. The south sudanese niggers are having another war and im scared that the greens will force Victoria to import more of these niggers.

Fucking french bastards.

Those emus want blood in retribution for the Great War of '32. They'll do anything in their power to install a new Australian government. Watch your step, Strayans, watch your step....

>30 aussies stand and watch
I thought you lot were supposed to be tough as nails

Its all good bro. We got this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h99tMhQlZxw

>'din du nuthin'

Hope your waifus are fire proof. I have a bad feeling about this.

Sadly i'm not married and there are no refugees in my town yet. I'd convert to islam but then it'd undermine the struggle for coexsistence

Or
>Find the Apex gang robbing your car, get your gun.
>Tie them up, or else threaten to shoot them.

>Do a deal with APEXl to fake the robbery, so then than insurance can payout.
>APEX learns about white collar crime, and they give up on petty theft.

Knife bin installation instigated!

>he is scared of apex gang

fucking KEK

There's 100,000 Muslims out of 127 million people, and they're being watched. Pretty sure we're fine.

mucka mucka OY OY

The fuck is apex?

The fucker killed a doggo too.
RIP doggo.

bunch of underage nogs from somalia who go around with knives in melbourne

So are you too young to remember that cafe siege two years ago?

Oh Melbourne..... i see

The UN is the reason why we are getting these types of refugees

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/un-human-rights-review-countries-line-up-to-criticise-australia-for-its-treatment-of-asylum-seekers-20151109-gkusj4.html

Get yourself out of Melbourne too or to a safer area of melbourne

You are indeed right.

Use your fauna, they will die without traces
i.e:
a senstitive water ballon full of jellyfish
Invisible trap full of lethal or agressive spiders

The circle is now complete. Your invention is coming back to haunt you. Your ancestors will be rattling the lead my Grandfather put into their heads.

Better to release snakes in thier camps.
Snakes like wriggling in to sleeping bags and beds with warm bodies, then bite when they move in surprise.

Sorry, country is full. We won't be able to fit you in. Maybe book a trip to Nauru instead?

You're a lot more fucked than we are, trust me. The average person here has zero tolerance for people who don't fit in, and most people aren't even upset they were feeding ham to a Muslim await deportation.

oi m8 thats not a knife

>french

Mh

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

im voting leb population for terror flashpoint in syd. so many fake fucking hypocrite muslims from leb community that are just degenerate criminal animals. makes no sense since hezbolah fightinh against isis but They likely far too fucking dumb to realise their own country isnt syria. just watch this space

It's cos we let fucking French cunts in the country.

Just like your too dumb to realise that the majority of Aussie lebs are Christians. Typical "patriot" fags, dont let the truth get in the way of some good propaganda.

At least there are traumatized witnesses to spread more redpills.

Fuck you.

That's just a meme, Aussies are the biggest beta cucks on the planet. I literally cry when I see a spider.

Swing by lakemba for me will ya?

See you on the street Patriot Fags. I'll be the bloke in the Rad and Black stomping my boot into your fucking low IQ dumb cunt racist faces.

B-but I thought you were full, Australia?

I lived there for 3 years dickhead. They are Iranians and Turks around there more then Lebs. Youse know nothing.

Now thats what I call edgy
You faggots are all talk and require a group of masked cowards to feel tough enough to put it into action, knowing that you're really safe because the cops will stop anything escalating too far

Cowards

It's white people's fault for not being inviting enough.

>I like to play dress up and think I am stopping the next hitler

Can't blame ya, knowing your spiders tbqh.