FBI recovers deleted Clinton emails

>pic related

What juicy tidbits will be revealed by this next dump?
Is Hillary kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when donald becomes president i dont think ill be able to contain my erection

Why is the FBI uncovering emails now? Didn't the director clear Hillary already?

I'm not sure, could be something that the FBI did during the investigation but its only just been leaked to Wikileaks now.

i think theyre recovering emails that were 'deleted'

The emails weren't 'uncovered'

They're being released to the public. Two different things.

Bump for 2017 pre election laughs.

Married to a hooker.

It will be revealed that she is a lizard person.

They cleared her for what emails they had available.

Also they managed to get the FBI director's family back from the hostage takers so now they're free to pursue again.

Why did Comey make his statement if the fbi was still actively recovering deleted emails?

>They cleared her for what emails they had available.

I'll never understand how they could see
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12605
and say that she didn't intend to break the law

they were probly gonna kill his dog and kids

OY VEY!!!! THAT'S MUSOGYNIST

Fuck off CTR shill.

Hillary's nudes will be leaked, and not even the jewish media will be able to deny that she's a pamper-wearing lizardman with NWO tattoos.

Sounds like an empowered women. You wouldn't be advocating for restrictive traditional gender roles now, would you?

CTR you seem scared as fuck.

So what? This is Sup Forums. Everyone's fapping to her as we speak. And probably imagining that she's a trap.

>CTR slut shaming now
Wtf now I'm a Bernie brony

My favorite part of these leaks is the revelation that the DNC and Hillary's campaign openly use the phrase pay to play

yo you can check my spreadsheet out of all the important emails. the 14,900 recovered ones i haven't worked on yet but i have 2 or 3 in the 'recent news' section on the right from that release.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE

I suspect political dynamics changed, and these emails went from "okay, we'll pretend we couldn't recover these" to "okay, we're going to bring these ones out now".

Internal forces in the FBI are different from the face Comey put on. They're going around him, there's already a prosecutor in new york who's starting the clinton foundation inquiry and he's probably going to hand that off to another, higher-up prosecutor at some later point in time.

FBI appears to actually be on our side for once.

And Hillary's campaign focuses on the "Alt-Right" now which includes Sup Forums.
I guess that's why CTR was here.
Can't wait to see their interpretations of
>MEMES

NO TRUE BILL :^)

Who knows where this will go but I'm going to enjoy every bit of it. This may be the most important sentence of his career.

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
- James B. Comey, FBI Director

>This is it, guys! Clinton is finished! I mean for real this time!

No a bias website at all.

I'm gonna end up dead if I click that link

Here's proof of the DNC (and Hillary's new campaign manager) committing a crime. I don't care if you don't support Trump but at least call criminals what they are
>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

click that shit nigga

>being afraid of going to wikileaks

Election years are brutal with all these newfags

when will TRUMP's emails be leaked?

>when will TRUMP's emails be leaked?

what e-mails? he has never held office

Hillary has multiple active investigations going on against her. She was """"cleared"""" in one investigation, not the rest.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Comey said she was negligent, but they couldn't find a prosecutor to take the case.

HAND OVER THE EMAILS DAHNALD

You slut shaming misogynist

because a scandal is how you lose.

Trips of Truth

uh, racist and sexist much!

did you make that gif?

saved.

NOT ENOUGH CASH

p l e b

bump

someone fucking tell the media what the Hatch Act is.

a majority of Americans have already declared intent to vote for a known criminal.

these leaks will reveal nothing capable of changing any of these people's minds.

>these CTR shills contradict themselves at ultra-high levels

fuckup in IT. Guaranteed