Russia is the one true global power

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to have a nuclear arsenal
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to use nuclear weapons responsibly, i.e. against the true enemies of White civilization (Muslims, Leftists, etc.)

>Russia is the only nation the should be allowed to maintain and command a global military alliance
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to rally the white legions of the world to reclaim and defend the White homelands--from Europe to the Americas, and eventually the whole planet.

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to control fundamental communications infrastructure
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to harness the internet, satellite networks, and other global technological marvels to propagate White values.

>Russia is the only nation that should be allowed to intervene in the affairs of other countries
Russia is the only nation that can be trusted to impose on the sovereignty of other states in order to protect White interests by employing military, political, economic, and other means.

Russia is the savior of Whites everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pLK7WDujDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, let's give nukes to an unstable corrupt third world country. And also

>russia
>white

>give
*unstumpable

Russia is by far more stable than the US. They've had the same party and president for many years.
>corrupt
says the American.

Go be a cuck elsewhere 60%-er

The problem is that you think russians care about the white race, and not only about russians

1. Russians care about Russians.
2. Russians are white.
3. Russians care about whites.

Is that another shitty thread where edgy retards trying to convince yourself that Russia is your friend and savior? Fuck off with your lies. Can't wait to nuke the shit out of arrogant pricks that live in their white towers.

Russia is the only true White country left.

>Can't wait to nuke the shit out of arrogant pricks that live in their white towers.
Is that so? With whose nukes, self-hating cuck? Surely not Russia's. :^)

paperthin proxyfag

I honestly believe that this is true. Russia just wants to be left alone and keep peace by this point. Also to BTFO muzzies that dont fall in line.

Did I missed something or we somehow lost our nuclear capabilities? The only side I hate is pretty elves that think they somehow better or untouchable and can exploit rest of the world :^)
>le proxy shitposting
If you have nothing to say, you should just fuck off.

Stop shilling faggots. We have many problems here in Russia.

But this leaked document(Open Society Foundation ruled by Soros(banned in Russia)) make me trust in my country, future of my country, that my country is trying to save Europe and oppose globalist's "no borders" projects.

Fuck rest of the world, we need to start thinking and caring about ourselves. We had that shitty self-destructive obsession with the west for far too long, enough is enough, that shit is clearly not working and just used as another tool to exploit us.

>Russia just wants to be left alone and keep peace by this point.
It can't afford to keep to itself, unfortunately. We need Russian strength to lead the world to salvation. The global horde is at Whites' throats.

Oh, you're just a selfish ignoramus who apparently can't read. Sad to see given your flag, but I suppose even the greatest nation must be plagued by the occasional fool here and there.

Take heart. What is right in Russia is far greater than what is wrong in Russia.

right now

the point of understanding power is that if you gave it all to one nation, they would eventually misuse it

no offense, but we are literally the most benevolent government in human history

prove me wrong faggot

>All Whites are Russians
Awful logic m8

This. When I support Putin I'm really just recognizing the alternatives are far, far worse.

rare

>it's another suck russian dick thread by canada's top putin shill

Unfortunately for Russia:

Authoritarian countries become corrupt.
Corrupt countries become poor.
Poor countries become weak.

- Paul Graham

p.s. this is why we shouldn't help other countries

bunch of fucking unappreciative assholes

>U.S. Assistance to Cambodia

>Cambodia is at peace after decades of conflict, although important challenges remain. Cambodia relies heavily on foreign assistance—between 30 and 40 percent of the central government’s budget depends on donor aid. U.S. assistance makes significant contributions to the country’s development. In 2014, U.S. foreign assistance for programs in health, education, governance, economic growth, and demining of unexploded ordnance totaled over $77.6 million.

hahahahahahahahaha faggot criticizing america when 40% of his government is supported by his daddy =]

awww, wittle cambodia

pic related; edgiest quote of the millenia

>the point of understanding power is that if you gave it all to one nation, they would eventually misuse it
But power is always at risk of concentration. You can't fight gravity forever. Therefore, it is most suitable to facilitate and guide the concentration of power at a focal point that is naturally predisposed to act benevolently. Thus global power should be concentrated in Russia, which embodies the biological and social qualities of Whiteness, and will strive to defend and expand White civilization.

what? lol. I'm part Slav, but the Russians totally don't have authoritarian tendencies. Even more than my country, I'll take my flying eagle over the dancing bear, any day.

Easy there Ivan, we've had this thread many times before and it always ends the same way.

Russians are fetal alcohol impacted untermensch and should have been given the atomic treatment at the end of the second world war.

Back in the 70's, the Khmer Rouge killed about 25% of Cambodia's population. After that, there was never another successful Communist revolution. The Cambodians served as an epic bad example to the rest of the world. We should help them out.

>russkies
>global power

This doesn't work in the modern world. We should expand our influence on other countries or some countries will expand it's influence on us. Although, the best way to make our influence strongly is to build better society and then we will be able expand our traditional values in all the world much effectively.

we help everyone but ourselves. we are the eternal christcuck nation.

we are literally so strong militarily SO. WE. CAN. KEK. HARDER

lol

All three of our countries are in the process of being Islamified. The fact that you think you have any grounds to hurl invective at Russia is laughable.

Bumping

Be honest leaf, who hired you to make these?

Khmers supported by usa, cia. Liberated by russia + viet. Burger history #1

Kek, that's an amusing coincidence, but nothing more. I'm glad to see another leaf with his eyes open.

Mind you, I disagree with his outright hostility to burgerland. There's still a lot worth saving in America.

How many of your family members did you lose to the killing fields?

>Russia is the savior of Whites everywhere.
Russia may become the savior of white Europe.
but everywhere? I hope it never comes to that

How does the rapid spread of the sand cancer have anything to do with the Russian untermensch. Russia is 15% Muslim.

As I was saying, the nuclear treatment would have worked well for Russia. Nothing quite warms me inside like the thought of the millions of smoking skeletons of communist subhumans that should have been and the millions more of those who opposed the glorious allied nations absolute rule.

Ah, what could have been.

Russia is corrupt as fuck and run by crooks. Jews and ex-commies who became billionaires by assigning all public wealth to themselves when the soviet union collapsed.

The elite might put on cultured shows for the cameras, but the Russian people themselves are very poor, primitive and degenerate.
You might even say that the whole ballet/church thing in Russia is just another way for New Money to show off how aristocratic they are by acting conservative.

Russia itself is ridden with prison culture. It is 'cool' to act like you are a criminal. Even Putin constantly uses prison slang in his speeches.

Russians are also barely even white. They are heavily mixed with mongolian DNA. Just like east asians.

Most important of all; Russia probably cares very little about Europe, its national sovereignty and the racial purity of the individual nations.

Russia is by definition second world you fucking idiot

Thier leader doesn't agree with you...

After posts like that I don't want even care about Europe. Fuck white faggots! Pan-Mongolism!

Better Russian dick than Muslim or Jewish dick

Quite true BTW. The Khmer Rouge were eventually smashed by a Vietnamese war of liberation. They were so bad that the other commies looked good compared to them.

I'm not saying that Europeans are any better. It is just that Russia is not perfect either.

>but everywhere? I hope it never comes to that
The US's ethnodemography is already terminally compromised. Australia, New Zealand, and my own country are but the three largest of the tiny dominoes that remain, and they will all soon follow. Intervention is necessary, and the time for intervention is now.

>I would love to have seen the genocide of millions of Whites!
Your nostalgia the past blinds you to the reality of the present.

We'll see what the people want.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pLK7WDujDk

Oh yeah, I agree with that, nuking and other overboard stuff was just a lame shitposting, though I still have resent toward western countries. But realistically speaking, it just feels like an uphill battle.

I mean, west scoops crème de la crème of our society with little to no effort and we really can't do anything against it and It's HARD to create an actual "thing" that others would want without them. I don't blame them, honestly, it's a no-brainer, a human lifetime is too short to spend your energy trying to lift your country out of shit when you can just enjoy benefits of tier one countries. And their political elite easily cockblocks our efforts to make friends and money.

It just feels like we're slowly losing it and it pisses me off.

I'm sorry that you aren't aware that Putin understands how to use guile and deception to overcome his enemies.

>You were robbed by the Mongols.
>You were robbed by the Tsars.
>You were robbed by the communists.
>You are in the process of being robbed by the oligarchs.

There's a lot of bad history here.

>Russian people themselves are very primitive and degenerate.

Fuck off ubermensch, enjoy your progressive faggotry in your "civilized" country.

>Russia is the savior of Whites everywhere
Lol fuck off cucks

A history devoid of the parasite of communism would be a history I would choose any day of the week.

the state of new york by itself has greater gdp than russia

texas and california have gdp that surpass new york

south korea has great gdp than russia

south korea by itself might kick russia's ass as long as it stayed conventional

sorry user leaf, but russian federation =/= 1952 USSR

>muh gdp
I don't know what is this shit you westerners always talking about but i know that we have more nukes than you and that means Russia stronger

that feeling when you'll never get to taste her butthole...

Of course. But modern Russia red no longer. In fact it's so far removed from the husk of the USSR that it's pretty much the opposite. Putin's Russia is a neo-fascist ultra-national oligarchy, unshackled from the feverish bonds Utopian cosmopolitanism, a nation which sees the world with the clear-eyed wisdom of a battered warrior resolved to be victorious against the evils in the shadows.

Lenin and Stalin may have fed the beast of communism, but it was the European and American cuckolds of the west who took it in and continue to give it life far beyond its natural years.

I think that the only real thing we need to do is eradication of degeneracy and standing for traditional values. Even by very bad and non-loyal forecasts our country will develop economically in the future. We will still poorer than the West but anyway better than Asian, African and other shitholes.

Give some time to the West and they will come to their "progressive no borders tollerant" society and the best people from the West will emigrate to poorer Russia just to escape from degeneracy. I think this is the only way to win for us. We never will win the West economically if things will stay like now.

that realization that the communist parasite slipped out of russia and into the anglosphere, right under our very noses.

>inb4 'muh cold war victory'

nah

half or more of your delivery systems would misfire

need better gdp to maintain what you had

but then, how would you know that?

Your whole fleet will surrender to somalian pirates on the way to Russia and ground army will not be able to go farther than 1 km because they are faggots who wear high heels
And half of our missiles will be enough to wipe your Degenerate States of Zimbabwe from the face of the Earth
How's your gdp going to help with that?

Don't worry russbro, the south will take the opportunity to secede and we'll fight together. Also, REAL gdp is where it's at. Don't believe the inflated jewconomics stats

Eh Russia's leadership makes too many compromises and accommodations for the Turkic and other nonwhite elements of its society for Russia to truly be the savior of white Europe.

No, Europe is going to have to unfuck itself and shrug off the influence of Washington by itself while those of us in the States and Canada are going to be fighting to keep shitskin violence out of our increasingly small white enclaves.

>Russians
>White
Disgusting slavs think being one step above africans makes them worth anything. All the slavic peoples have ever done is steal and debase White Germanic culture

Makes us worth more than you nigger

The word slav derives from the word slave. For all of history true Whites have known your place in the world

>The word slav derives from the word slave
And population of America derives from the slaves

Yes! Good goy, keep up the divide and conquer. My dindus are hungry...

Cambodia is a shit country because of how hard you got fucked by Communism, but you really have one of the most aesthetic flags.

"Slava" is a glory in Russian retard

>the first man in space was Slav
>this will never be eradicated from history schoolbook
>mfw

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I'm fully aware of my country's degeneracy. But at least we have a politically powerful faction of Aryans trying to protect our culture, while culture doesn't even exist east of the Dneister

I consider him in the same category of dogs and rats sent into space by the soviets.

>But at least we have a politically powerful faction of Aryans trying to protect our culture
Egyptians are not Aryans
And niggers are not egyptians

>burger still made he lost a space race

It's always funny to hear this from country with King Nigger.

more jealous of proximity to mummy's butthole than anything else

King nigger King slav, its all the same. But how many Aryans are fighting to take back your country? None.

The fuck happened there?

>has no idea how many germans were absorbed into the USSR

krocodil

The destruction of Konigsberg and subsequent deportation and murder of the German population of Prussia? Slavs have always been and always will be enemies of the White Race

yeah, after germans tried to wipe them off the face of the earth with operation barbarossa. eye for an eye, it was fair game, and the better team won.

>inb4 'muh wehrmacht dindu nuffin, they was good boys'

The slavs, like many animals, pursue the strategy of outbreeding opponents. Even the Wehrmacht couldn't hold two fronts against armies that size.

>taste
>butthole
>inb4 clinton

>even the Wehrmacht couldn't hold two fronts against armies that size

It was the Luftwaffe's and the Kreigsmarine's fault. The Heer was doing just fine even after the Luftwaffe destroyed any hope of establishing an industrial supply line and the Kreigsmarine failed to cut off the allied supply line.

Although the Kreigsmarine was a joke from the beginning so I'll let that slide

>spend 11 years at war in your own country
>settle on a puppet leader
>expected to run an entire global force

That's funny.

actually kek'd

well played rusbro

As much as I want to believe this shit, Russia is the ultimate "special interests" state. Look up "Chekism." Since 1920, Russia has been completely dominated by its security services, and I have no fuckin desire to live like that.