So we memed so hard about her health that they made her open a jar to prove she was doing ok??

So we memed so hard about her health that they made her open a jar to prove she was doing ok??

We need to keep going with the incontinence thing!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ
youtu.be/khuzwhel4JQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always liked Adam Corolla better.

>in b4 we meme her to pee on stage

I have this jar of peanut butter I can't open. Should I send it to her, guys?
Is this her job now?

The jar has no label, and I watched the video and it didn't pop.

Adam promotes family values and calls out other Jews on thier Leftist bullshit. Jimmy is a coke head with a small penis who couldn't satisfy Sarah Silverman.

So it makes sense that Jimmy became the chosen one in this tale of 2 Jews.

You can't have the labels on TV unless you pay the company first.

Thank you for alex jonesing the record

>tfw the drugs they gave you to open a jar are finally kicking in

gib link

This. She'll drink a gallon of prune juice to show her intestinal fortitude.

Nooo... So you're saying something on TV was staged??

It kinda pops. If you listen closely.

this noise was not coming from the jar m8

Yah that click is from her hitting the desk with the lid. Watch really close.

>so out of touch she doesn't know how to fake open a pickle jar

And yet she's running on the "I'm one of you" platform. Can't make this shit up.

At least Trump is honest and owns the fact he's rich as fuck and doesn't try to be folksy and pretend he's middle class.

>she can open a jar
Oh ok, she must be healthy

wtf I hate pickles now
#WithHer

Every night for the past 5 months I have visualized Hillary having a stroke and shitting herself on the debate stage. I visualize this at least a dozen times per night before I go to bed. Lately the visuals have been becoming more and more vivid and intense, to the point where I have trouble stopping myself from thinking about the shit splurting out of Hillary's aged asshole in front of all the cameras as the crowd gasps and retches.

This means it's working. The last few weeks Trump hasn't even been saying anything, just watching me making Hillary shit and smiling. The dream is breaking through but I'm not sure I'm strong enough to make it real on my own. I need you to join me. We all need to focus and visualize this together to make it happen.

In my dream Trump is standing at a podium to the right of Hillary at an arena in New York. The crowd is filled with students. Trump is wearing a lapel pin flag and Hillary isn't. She's late getting to the stage but the moderators still let her go first. She seems to be winning the debate until 3/4 the way through, when Trump presses her on the foundation. She grimaces and is silent for 10 seconds while cameras flash and then she starts convulsing.

Please try to imagine the same thing as vividly as you can with your whole mind, and we will see each other tonight. If we all do this nightly then it is sure to happen.

Why would you have to pay a company for a free advertisement. More likely they are protecting their own advertisers or not willing to give away valuable advertising space for free and thus devaluing their ad space.

this was ridiculous

'im totally fine, look i can open a jar'

is so fucking retarded of a PR stunt

i am aghast that she has gotten so far running a jeb bush tier campaign.

imagine if jeb bush was an old sickly woman, thats what we have right now, its so HILLARY-IOUS.

All the focus on her actual and supposed "medical issues", might be an elaborate psyops to distract people who don't wish for WWIII (the logical course if ever she's elected) from digging deep into her leaks and meme'ing the shit out of them. Red herring.

People who haven't yet chosen a president to vote for, won't be moved by pissbags or supposed consequences of a stroke

It makes Trump supporters look stupid and vicious moreover

What do you think is worse, her corrupt and well-embedded network of psychopaths and small or large scale murderers, or that she might be incontinent?

FUCKING WAKE UP FROGGLE

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

BREAK THE PSYOPS

The jaw was loosened beforehand and barely screwed on. No way would they leave it up to chance.

when it's finally ur turn to get head from monica

Do you faggots even pickle?

I'm surprised she didn't shit herself from the strain.

Or did she?

>Hillary Clinton has brain damage
>To prove she doesn't have brain damage she opens a jar of pickles

Is it just me or does this sound like something somebody with brain damage would do?

not again

Kek

Keep channeling user, I'll be there with you

PICKLEGATE UNCOVERED

No Canada

thanks for the explanation, i always wondered by the better of the two fell by the wayside. Kimmel is as bad as Fallon

Kek wills it!

Meme magic the fuck out of this!

I'm helping

>in b4 we meme her to pee on stage
Rachel 'I'm a dickless man' Maddow and Anderson '360 degrees of faggot' Copper would give her praise for 'keeping it real yo' Then spend the rest of the day speculating on how many american and anglo heros have publicly shit themselves while single handedly solving world hunger while brokering mid-east peace deals

>Hillary doing tricks like a trained dog

lel

#NOPOP

>We need to keep going with the incontinence thing!

There's a whole lot fucking more than her shitting herself.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JDa9eArn4SQ

She was first reported passing out as far back as 2005.

Roll for this

Its hilarious, they do it as a response to all the memery yet dont realise acknowledging it in the first place is a loss

It would be funny if she died during inauguration. And all the chimps would start dancing on her dead corpse.

May Kek bless you my lad.

tfw hillary makes it through her 2nd term and makes trump supporters look like morons

It would have been funny if she had a stroke trying to open that jar.

Is the shit coming out of her mostly liquid or mostly solid? Does it leak down out of her pants right away? What does Trump say in response?

>mfw trumpshills are getting so desperate they turn a joke on a shitty late night show into a conspiracy

The bitch Hilary whipped up a special sauce to make the trump statues check it out

youtu.be/khuzwhel4JQ

Who would want to be associated with Hillary Clinton?

Here's 1/30th of a hotpocket for (((you)))

Does anyone else have trouble believing that even a healthy 70 year old female could open a jar of pickles?

They can't! That's why they make those jar opener grabber tools.

I haven't seen the clip because I despise talk shows.

What reason did they use to have her opening a jar on live TV? It's obviously to discredit the rumors of illness but normies wouldn't notice.

>trouble believing that even a healthy 70 year old female could open a jar of pickles
My 65 yr old mother can't open and vaccum sealed jar, she uses and old leather strap, or just calls me if my dad isn't around

have you ever watched a cooking channel? they take the labels off EVERYTHING unless it is sponsored

you are not alone user

It saddesns me that there are a whole bunch of people that find the "watching balloon drop" face memetic in a cute, endearing way.

Checked

Thanks for reminding me of that, Trump was ready to kick that guys ass. A true leader.

>what reason!!

Because it was a joke to make people laugh at trumps conspiracy theories. It worked.

kek's blessings be upon thee and thine

meme for his glory

>shilling this hard

Watched the video. Made no noise when opened. Hillary has to prove her health by opening already-opened jars.

>Made no noise when opened.
They had to pre-open it backstage user, the popping sound on live TV would have triggered annudda shoah and a ban on assault jars.

>trumpshills will pretend this was a stunt to prove hillary's in good health
>trumpshills will ignore that trump released a faked doctor letter that proved he was in the best health of all time

posts like these are why I come to Sup Forums

never change

next step it's Hillary on stage showing her panties to prove she is not wearing diapers.

>next step it's Hillary on stage showing her panties to prove she is not wearing diapers.
I'm quite sure I'd gouge my eyes out at that.

"Everyone calm down, she's making another policy proposal."

>"Mrs. Clinton there are rumors about your health."
>"I have no earthly idea where these mean, unfounded conspiracy theories come from."
>lolololololololoooo
>"We have here a jar of pickles for you to open."
>lolololololololololol
>"I shall open le pickle jar"
>lolololololololololollo
>Donald Trump is racist
>**applause**

The introduction of the pickle jar would be wholesome, clean satire if not for the reality that Clinton is actually woefully ill and running for the highest conceivable public office.

kek

That's not because they aren't allowed to show the labels on the other products, it's to not upset their actual sponsors who are paying good money to have their products featured.

yes!

Lending you my power tonight.

DEFECATE
AT
DEBATE

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

It's obviously fake for one reason : could you imagine if she was somehow unable to open it ? It would be disastrous. It had to have been foolproof

SHUT IT DOWN!

Have all of my power

Well, I'm sure they put the lid back on REALLY tight though.

Why did it take this long for this post?

Godspeed user.

Can we meme her dead?

Because people are stupid including myself and you and both our mothers and fathers . Dicks out for harambe

She, like old George and mister David, will only die after 200

By "we" you mean mike cernovich you fucking polish vermin?

The dude is getting twitter hasgtags trending every single day. He might just help elect Trump.

The jar didn't "pop".

It was pre-opened.

This could very well be Clinton's "Dukakis rides a tank" moment if we meme it hard enough.

I NEED MEMES! MEMES WITH PICKLES!

10/10

>tale of 2 Jews
Adam has no Jewish blood in him

ayyyyy

>pickle inspection day
my sides have left the morgue

if you put a knife between the lid and glass and pry a little bit, it breaks the vacuum seal of the lid and it opens like magic. you dont have to look like an idiot opening a jar anymore.

chanelling my power

>delet this

that's a big clit

>We need to keep going with the incontinence thing!
But you got butthurt when I posted the poopy diaper copypasta the last thread.

>pee on stage
>not poop(y) on stage
We need to get as disgusting as possible. It's Trump's only chance.