HAPPENING

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

>North Korea fires submarine-launched ballistic missile toward Japan

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKCN10Y2B0

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.V70ipDXvkm4
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so whats the deal with best korea?
they live in a complete dictatorship with enslaved citizens threatening nuclear genocide on the west on a weekly basis while blatantly building (poorly) the weapons to do so, and they're still a total joke
how does a nation do this

theyre only allowed to exist because china doesnt want south korea bordering it

Lovely jubbly, about time somebody taught those tossers a lesson

>North Korea
stopped reading there

Not happening.

RIP anime

Should I be concerned about having recently signed a contract to work in South Korea for a year?

I'm making a horrific mistake, aren't I?

Not japan! Please hit israel instead

>the more intense the happening.jpeg picture the younger the OP and the less happening the happening is

This rule hasn't failed me once.

Oh look, NK fired another missile into the ocean.

Hillary will probably make them start WWIII in October to distract from whatever Wikileaks releases.

In Soviet Russia, ocean abyss fires SLBM back into you!

wow, a sovereign nation is exercising its sovereign rights...

wow, it's fucking nothing.

wow, they shot another bottle rocket at their feet

wake me up when roman candles with reports start getting fired

How fucking amazing would that be?

Their war with Poseidon continues.

I don't give a literal or hipothetycal fuck. How many nuclear/atomic shit USA has launched and the world still works? c'mon Schlomo.

Half your navy is headed there in less than 6 months.

im sure we'll have tanks in 30

I wouldn't worry famalam
There's always the possibility of shot going down but it's less than half a percent in my opinion. This shit has been going on forever

Underrated

Literally a buffer country.

>months later it comes to light the nips were supplying faulty nukes to best korea
>only to have NK take the blame for nuking the whales

you guys almost got away with it

Good

We need another war

Why nuke them, it's good eatin'?

>bottle rocket

Not really.

Their SLBM is probably close to the S-27 from the USSR

It'll be nuke capable

Their modified diesel sub can carry 2 of them

It'd be enough to splatter Tokyo, for example.

WHY CAN'T WE JUST BOMB THOSE CUNTS ALREADY?
THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING SHORT OF LAUNCHING A NUKE STRAIGHT ON MAINLAND US AND IT BARELY MAKES IT PAST LOCAL NEWS!

They do this every year right about the same time the US does it's military exercises with the gooks.

This is not news, let me know when one makes landfall.

No user. Stop it please

It's big news, dude.

Successfully launching a SLBM 300 miles is pretty much the worst case scenario when combined with their successful nuke tests

whales are terrible murderers of the krill people

Japan must learn to defend itself.

best Korea should provide valuable practice

would like to try, how does it taste?

Hahah get ready to prep Kim's ballistic missile, shartinmarts

The bacon is mainly just fat, but pretty good.

The sashimi is good as well, like a shrimpy beef.

Different species have different tastes, but Minke is the most common available since it's not endangered.

>diesel sub
And that's why they're a nonthreat.

>Everyone in this thread thinking this is another shitty missile into the ocean test

"We don't know the full range, but 500 km is either full range or a full range on a lofted trajectory. Either way, that missile works."

Why does Sup Forums never read the article? It's like you're all fucking illiterate.

This means that North Korea now has the ability or is very close to being able to deliver full fat nuclear warheads via ballistic missiles and not planes.

Planes are easy to stop, ballistic missiles not so much.

And their subs are so loud they might as well be a sprint boat.

it will happen one day

i think it is stupid people think it is just a joke when they do this

they only have to fail so many times before they make a hit

Well duh they're literally 1960's Soviet surplus attack subs that have been refit to launch SLBM's.

I never said they had amazing first and second strike options, but seeing as they will probably be doing the FIRST strike options it really doesn't matter if they're 5 times as loud as Russian or American subs if they have 500 of them and any of them could be armed with nuclear warheads.

Not to mention they employ the same doctrine as Russia for their missiles, they use TEL's. So it's not like you have a hard target like a giant concrete tube to hit with a missile, now you have to find a truck with a missile on it before South Korea get dusted.

Might be a cool Tom Clancy book 2bh.

Japan has an RX-78 missle defense system in place. They'll be fine.

>if they have 500 of them
Proofs? I thought they didn't have more than 30.

Then why didn't they shoot down the missile when it entered Japan's ADIZ?

Missile defence is a meme against anything more than short range ballistic missiles. If the North Koreans are carrying something that can actually shoot upwards of 2km's and reach those terminal altitudes even Aegis would have an incredibly hard time engaging even one missile.

>implying it's anything
Call me in a week when Best Korea fires off another randomly.

How close do you think a nork diesel sub can get to a US coast or any of our allies' before it mysteriously ends up on the bottom of the ocean?

>inb4 Down Periscope

My bad should have clarified, they have around 90 submarines, but could easily have 500 missiles. The missiles aren't hard to build but they obviously don't have 500 warheads.

You didn't even look up what an RX-78 was did you?

If the nooks actually tested a nuke-equipped missile on the Japanese sea, would anyone do something?

The fact they don't test above ground makes me think they don't actually have any nukes.

Is it legally available in markets?

Yes, you just go buy it from the fish section. Sometimes they have thicker cuts that you can grill like a steak, also good.

Enjoy your mercury poisoning

Enjoy your future.

Hey Japan, stupid question.
How can you guys eat fish like salmon for breakfast?
Isn't it to heavy in the morning?

I only do when I'm staying at a hot spring that has a Japanese breakfast. A lot of food in japan is overly salty/flavored because you eat it with plain rice, which cuts it down some.

You too.
japantimes.co.jp/community/2016/02/10/voices/japan-birth-rate-beginning-end-just-new-beginning/#.V70ipDXvkm4

Thanks for responding.
I'm playing Norn9 and they are always eating rice balls, salmon and miso soup. Almost finished the game!

Seems like this is about the 5th SLBM test, but I think it is the first one that made it to full intended range. Improvement is incremental. They are working on miniaturization and have restarted their plutonium production facilities.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-23/japan-s-fertility-rate-inches-to-highest-level-since-mid-1990s

"Oh no! Fewer people on an island smaller than Kansas with 127 million people!"

Just go back to making giant robots. Everyone likes giant robots.

I've always wondered why people freak the fuck out so much about japans population. Why do we constantly need a fuckton of new fucking people? Is it working out for india?

It's a pretty typical breakfast, but I don't know many people who eat like that everyday.

Why, so that can carry your fat populace to the hospital every heart attack? Nice try.

Consider killing yourself loser

I've never ate at a Japanese restaurant. Hell I never ate sushi, but I like fish and that stuff looks delicious!

That you knew of the game is very telling.

I can understand, fewer workers is bad for the economy, and fewer tax/pension payers means less revenues. But mass importing people to fill the gap is pretty stupid. They form ghettos and don't integrate, then in a generation or two they're committing terrorist attacks.

And I wouldn't mind less crowded trains.

Are the girls like desperate to want to start families?
>inb4 cucked by white man

Is that a bowl of butter and syrup topped with mustard?

Looks like tofu and soy sauce.

Japanese food was declared a Cultural Heritage by UNESCO a few years ago.

Some girls are super baby crazy, and I don't know a single woman over 20 not talking about wanting to meet a nice guy and get married. And I'm a white guy working on making a baby with the wife, so...

Tofu with some soy sauce and a squeeze of ginger.

its probably tofu and i dotn know what the sauce could be

I thought for a second that it looked good. It's garbage though. Sad!

Seems to me those Georgia Cubes were right after all

>BLEACHED

Literally this. It's amazing how many people don't know basic US history.

During the Korean War, when the US started pushing the DPRK's lines further and further north, China entered the war and overwhelmed us with their numbers, forcing a stalemate.

China will never allow a gigantic US military staging area directly on its border.

i wonder if china will remove kim one day and put their own person in charge of north korea

they seem to be getting tired of their shit

>China will never allow a gigantic US military staging area directly on its border.

IIRC, it's basically an ideological split between the old guard and the new. The new would apparently be okay with a 100km buffer zone between a reunited Korea and China.

I remember reading a Wikileak cable about it.

>WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Why?

Nips=Japanese
Chinks=Chinese

>PREVENTED THIS

we should meme harder to harness meme magic, get Kek's favour and have Norcs to use their Super-EMPs, sending the entire North American continent into the darkness of a new age

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

Hope Japan amends their constitution and begins to teach their children Bushido.

Isn't it amazing how many people laugh of the DPRK?

It's a literal Stalinist dystopia, and the most terrifying place on earth to live. Entire generations of people are BORN into the gulag. And people laugh it off because their leader is a chubby little yellow man.

Then they develop nukes, and everyone laughs it off because of their silly leader.

Now they're launching missiles from submarines, and people are still laughing at them.

At the very least they have the ability to hit Seoul, and possibly Tokyo. That would send the world economy into a free fall, not to mention the war that would ensue.

>Then they develop nukes
[proofs needed]
And they could've easily cheated in the underground test with shittons of TNT.

And the fact that China doesn't want millions of starving Norks flooding into China. Which will happen if Krazy Kim's regime goes bye-bye.

The Border Police and PLA wouldn't be able to contain it.

More to it then your version of history. The US force steamrolled through most of Korea and would have taken over the whole country if not for China. But China pushed us back not because they were superior, but due to the steam roll we weren't prepared to fight an enemy that could fight back. Also I'm sure back then what we thought was Korea, China thought was theirs.

>North Korea does something
>media gives bold title
>"experts" give their view
>event blows over until the next one
When will this meme end?

Why contain it?

The Chinese just overwhelmed the U.N. forces will hordes of warm bodies. If we had resorted to using atomic weapons like some were calling for, the Chinese wouldn't have been so successful.

Because China's infrastructure couldn't handle it. Even with all of their newfound wealth.

>China's infrastructure couldn't handle it
Even with the dozens of "ghost towns"?