Europoor will never know this feeling

>shart your pants at work
>boss hi-fives you and gives you the rest of the day off WITH pay

>tfw can't shart, have to go to the toilet and I can't save energy

america pls help

>be at the mart
>shart in my pants

Europoors will never know this feeling

It's got to be an Sup Forums meme? All Sup Forums does is shame people from other countries based on bullshit stereotypes.

What makes it funny is that there are a SHIT LOAD of images from Marts that feature sharting.

This is a very old meme that just booms right now newfag

Everything on Sup Forums is a meme m8

I'm glad the world is having a giggle about walmart poops. I had a three month gig at a walmart as a maintenance associate (janitor) and every other week someone would shit on the floor, usually in the clothes section

>usually in the clothes section

Every time I go to the mart I look for this now.

why is it always walmart?
I never see anyone shit in target

This is the worst forced meme in awhile and that's saying something

Target prices out the plebs who shit their pants

SHART

As an occasional Wal mart shopper, I have smelled the unmistakable aroma of urine in the ghetto Walmart (80%+ black) in my city the one time I decided to go to that one.

Found the guy still bagholding his 'rare' tumblr dogs collection. I bet you collect flags too

>go to a place with a lot of niggers present
>smell marijuana

literally EVERY time

Walmart is full of people with no shame.

>Be at the shop
>Plop in my pants

t. American

I used to go for runs in my old neighborhood and quickly figured out what parts to avoid. You'd just smell weed wafting through the air on a weekday afternoon/evening. Homeboys be chillin on the couch on the front porch.

Americans just don't waste time with minor things like small amounts of diarrhea runoff. We live a fast paced lifestyle with like 2 weeks of vacation a year so we just kind of don't get bogged down by things like that. We're always busy and on the move.

>tfw american
>have a comfy american-style mart on nearly every block

do non-americans know this feel? i'm pretty sure our Walmarts, Kmarts, etc. have a cozy sort of feeling that's exclusive to burgerland, which explains why we feel comfortable enough to shart in them like we're at home

>hitting on a really hot girl at Walmart
>check my watch
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>slowly lift myself off of my mobility scooter
>unleash the loudest, smelliest, messiest shart I've ever had since yesterday
>everyone in the store stops, looks at me, and starts clapping loudly and proudly
>the sweet smell of freedom permeates the entire store as we start sharting in unison like a chant
>girl is visibly wet and starts farting uncontrollably
>nowsmychance.jpg
>get down on one knee, getting my leg soaked in the several inches of anal seepage that has collected on the store floor
>reach under my fupa and pull out a small curly fry from Arby's
>"Sis, will you marry me?"
>entire store erupts with clapping and the thunderous roar of sharts
>I cannot tell if she's crying tears of joy or if the anal fumes are causing her eyes to water
>"Of course, big bro!"
And that's how I met your mother, kids.

Just came back from a trip to the UK and took a trip down to the local Aldi to pick up a couple things I needed. I felt a rumble in my tumble and dropped a nice shart right in the canned foods aisle and for some reason everyone turned around and started staring at me.

Is Europe so unfree you can't even shart in the mart without getting dirty looks?

>be at the mart
>shart in my pants

Europoors will never know this feeling

The rest of the world will never catch up to our Advanced Diaper technology, that's why they're so jealous.

Has anyone here actually shit there pants, regardless of location? I did, it was really shitty.

>Be in the Mart
>Shart in my Depends
>Thanks ObamaCare

2/10, Not enough guns -IGN

>kids cereal on the bottom shelf

doing God's work there grocery store planogram guys, doing God's work. I can almost hear the screaming toddlers now.