Weed doesn't affect your mental health

>weed doesn't affect your mental health

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgVEvjsJn6g
youtube.com/watch?v=pRzOoa3JO7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Weed fucks up your development makes you stupid, but being a non-nazi autist trying to be a normie is what affects your mental health.

Nick Drake is hardly a good example. He was a total autist who despite ridiculously good-looking and a wizard at guitar, could not get the ladies no matter what and died a virgin. Weed probably helped him if anything, probably helped his music, which is great.

>tfw it stunted my growth
>tfw make me a manchild
>tfw gave me psychosis

well I stopped smoking now to pick up the pieces

not an argument

Weed destroyed me slowly but surely. It turned me into a paranoid anxiety ridden fuck with what I assume was psychosis. I recovered over time thankfully.

the guy was clinically depressed.

fuck off you piece of shit go ruin your life me

pic relevant.

strawman

this

how longdid it take tto heal?

youtube.com/watch?v=qgVEvjsJn6g

>taking a psychoactive substance affects your mental health

whew lad

But weed is 1000% safe. There are zero (0, zilch, none) people who have ever suffered negative consequences from smoking pot, ever.

iwill hunt you down and kill you for sayingthatt, the v oices told me

i only msoke btw

That... may actually be happening to me... but no... can't be

What's with all the weak brit cucks who can't even handle weed in this thread??

Only libtards, progressives, millennials, and other degenerates smoke weed

Hard question, at least a year and a bit. I also drank a lot during the process.

I watched alot of talk shows and listened to alot of radio to help improve my social skills. But everyone's journey will be their own.

it is. stop fucking smoking before you get to how Iwas

weed is medicinal
therefore I am always sick

ah fair enough i guess thats not that long... well gj and that

Helped him make incredible music though

youtube.com/watch?v=pRzOoa3JO7A

Weed, xanax and opiates will have you walking on the shoulders of giants if you can handle it. Doing a psychedelic once in a while will give you the keys to the universe.

Just stay high functioning, use smart and in moderation.

This is what I'm talking about. Weed can help you but it does more harm than good.

Kinda the same bro. Sometimes I imagine what it life would have been like without drugs, (((someone))) took my future from me. Still doing well, make good dough and live on my own, but I feel robbed every day

Thanks man, and good luck to you and remember it does get better.

Shit tons of talented musicians get depressed and suicidal for whatever reason. It's not the weed

Weed, or any drug for that matter, does not "help your music", it makes you a fucking mental midget retard for the duration that you're high and composing and thusly you think your most mediocre and unpalatable ideas are groundbreaking and cosmic in their inspiration.

Actual music is shit like Paganini, Beethoven, Mozart, all stone-cold sober virtuoso multi instrumentalists whose entire lives were dedicated to practice, composition, orchestration and arrangement, AND IT SHOWS. These faggy hipster guitar dudes who can barely play a chord progression are not being helped by their vices and their bad habits, they're being hampered by them, it's just that you're fucking high too so you think it's otherworldly technology they're cranking out when really we're being shit on by composers who died 400 years ago and have yet to surpass them, at all.

It's the drugs and degeneracy. Jesus is the only way, no jokes. Only time I have ever been truly deeply happy was when I was walking the right path.

The Association Between Earlier Marijuana Use and Subsequent Academic Achievement and Health Problems: A Longitudinal Study
>Marijuana use over time was significantly associated with increased health problems by the late twenties, including respiratory problems, general malaise, neurocognitive problems, and lower academic achievement and functioning.

I think the boredom and frustration that weed cures is worse for mental health than weed itself

On day 2 of tolerance break after smoking big fat hash joints erryday for 4 months without a break.

Weed's a great meme but only if you can control yourself to smoking on the weekends and never during day time.

Pic related changed me life lads

all these dumb fucking cunts bought into the tv/movie myth that weed is a fun party drug wooo! pass the joint in the hottub ;)

weed is not for pussies and it is not a fucking joke.

Well for people who are already fucked in the head it helps. Anyone who does drugs and alcohol hibitually just for the feeling is retard level. Although I believe some people just use it as a means of self medication, which I can't really fault them.

I'm high as fuck right now pol. I'm a responsible adult though with a real job car etc

I have, headache, nausea, vomiting sensation, short term memory loss; even a couple days after the effects wore off.

im a smoke weed every day kind of guy, and i don't understand why people have such a hard time grasping am understanding at what is going on with everyone on the anti weed thing.

to me, smoking weed is like drinking a beer, but magnified by x10 with zero hangover. everyone's anecdotes and accounts of smoking weed seems so far off from what's actually happening. i dont know whether to be amused or feel pity.

either way, if weed has affected me in any way over the past 15 years, well, i honestly couldn't tell, all i know is that if it makes me dumb, then why are all these sober normies around me so fucking stupid?

thank you

yeah it fucking sucks but gotta make do with what we have left I guess, pass on the knowledge to our children, I'm going to be a hell of a lot stricter when it comes to that shit than my parents were can tell you now lmao

Weed is chickenshit. You just get dumb and giggly for 2 hours.

Psychedelics, on the other hand, are not a toy. All it takes is 10 tabs to become a socially awkward schizo (source: my friend who became a stuttering weirdo from frying his brain all the time)

DO NOT REPLY
SAGE AND REPORT

You did that to yourself

Pretty much this happenned to me. I then put my life together, started doing some sport again and met new people and now it seems like i can handle it. Sometimes, like today, i smoke with some friends and try to focus on the "good" side of the trip and realize it usually depends on how you feel in that moment.

I am aware, I did it to myself smoking weed. just want people to know what -can- happen

this. i got given a couple of mircodots once, and took both not knowing what i was doing.

finally straightened out 3 days later but there were times i had to be locked in my room otherwise i would try and escape.

3 days thinking im in a rambo movie is not good for the brain

I hate that bs. Chemicals affect people differently. I love psychedelics but kinda hate weed. It always makes me feel anxious and hypersensitive. At least with psychedelics there's a more intense feeling of detachment with your surroundings, like they're so alien your brain has trouble registering them as real.

>weed, xanax, and opiates

the trio from god

>Nick Drake
is this guy supposed to be culturally relevant? never heard of him

How does that happen, I smoke weed pretty often and I do think it has made me more depressed and zapped my motivation but how can it stunt your growth

But I managed to grow 6'2, Im in school for metal fabrication and I dont think im a socially awkward nutcase

Drugs are just bad, so many people turn into fucking retards because of it. Don't fucking limit yourself atleast and try to ignore that part of your life or you will always consider yourself to be a fucking retard.

Anybody that can work with drugs, do your thing man and enjoy.

reddit.com/r/leaves helped me a lot

I smoked daily for several years. Now I've quit for 5 weeks.

What helped the most was laying out in the sun and getting a lot of omega-3s. But yeah, that was absolute hell to go through to quit. Constipation and diarrhea, lots of depression, lots of insomnia.

5 weeks in though and I'm enjoying life again.

If you smoke a lot of weed its probably because you're depressed, and when you quit you'll probably have those same depressing thoughts. Which is why no recovery is complete without vitamin D, exercise and omega-3s.

I'm looking to pursue a life of intelligence, after I smoke weed, I feel like a literal tard. Not gonna smoke weed until I'm out of Uni, better safe than sorry. All my friends turned into tard fukboibois n sons when they started smoking

I know it affects peolle differently not saying its good or bad but

Can it actually stunt your growth I have shitty parents ive been smoking quite regularly since I was 13

>xanax
Fucking retard. I know people who have no memory for MONTHS because they were lost to a Xanax addicted blur where they were living zombies.
>but muh "if you can handle"
Yeah dude you were only a zombie for 5 hours this time nice handling excellent job

>opiates
Addictive shit, avoid

Tbh the only good drugs are standard and below standard dose psychedelics and vyvanse

Stole the words from my mouth

>he's clearly a genius did you hear that twangy noise he made on that guitar, bro he's a god, what the fuck is mozart? fuck off nerd. take some soma bro. a gramme is worth ten damns.

Thinking you're smarter than other people is a pretty big symptom of being stupid.

I've been on xanax for 10 years. Fair warning. Though I don't become a zombie or forget shit, I guess I got past that phase.

Wife smokes marijuana cigarettes. I fucking hate it. We have childrens.

The worst thing about long term weed use is it fucks with your sleep. You will no longer get proper REM sleep and your brain begins to function like it's half asleep all the time. To pot heads they don't notice the changes anymore because it is their new norm. After long term use it can take months for your REM sleep to get back to normal. This is why you here pot heads talking about how they stopped for a few weeks and didn't notice any difference.

I'm assuming you were prescribed it by a professional, which is (probably) fine.

Yup. My only gripe is my tolerance is insanely high and they won't move me up to one more pill a day which would go a very long way for me.

no its close to that but not quite, i know im dumb, but watching people at work and just general interactions with humans make me think, "why did you decide to stick your hand in this machine? its covered in warning lables everywhere telling you to not do that thing." yet i pulled two employees out of machnes this month for doing exactly that. i know im not the smartest one in the bunch, but god damn, these people were sober, yes we drug tested them.

take cbd oil instead. a lot of the benefits without the bad side effects that come from thc consumption.

It can't be any worse than alcohol or antidepressants.

anyone here used to smoke a shit ton and suddenly felt like not smoking anymore ? honestly the best thing that ever happened to me.
boy am i glad i don't smoke the herbal jew anymore

Weed made my cock grow longer

Pic unrelated

Bro my wifes son loves that stuff. He once took 50 dollars from my wallet just to buy it. While I secretly dont approve him using that stuff (for his own health) my wife tells me not to say anything to him cause shes not responsible for what would happen to me (he has anger issues).

Not sure if you are joking about quitting but that was basically me, smoked for about 6 years.

weed doesnt affect your height its 99% your genetics

also if youre already dumb weed wont make you dumb. I know plenty of successful people who smoke a lot of weed.

then explain to me how I can show up high to uni math courses as a mental midget, and get str8 As

>10 years on xanax
Jesus how do you live

Nice try Ahmed. Almost had me fooled by those real examples

It's simple, tbqh.

If you think salt and black pepper are the only "spices" you need, you shouldn't smoke weed.

im not joking, it really felt like all the world problems drop on my chest everytime i lit a joint, by the time the joint is out i think why the fuck did i think it was necessary to smoke that shit. what made me smoke was the idea that smking gets my mind of things but instead it overwhelms me with unwanted thoughts

That post gave me zika.

I've smoked weed since I was 14 years old, now I'm 29 normal successful adult. Autists who smoke weed blame it for their problems but it's really just the autism. Smoking weed for fun on the weekend sometimes is no different than having a couple beers.

Reading about Nick Drake reminded me a lot of myself

I'm scared

I think you are a person with emotional problems and marijuana probably exacerbated that. Some people shouldn't drink or use any drugs.

I had a long post typed out and the system thought it was spam and nixed it. I imagine though, I don't have social anxiety but generalized anxiety lingers and is totally crippling. It's rather paradoxical that xanax is what keeps me from being a zombie.

No. Stop. It cannnot stunt ur growth. But it can and does fuck up your mind... paranoia, some go schizo, depression......it is NOT a drug to be taken lightly. FOrtunately, I fell in love with a normie who didn't do drugs, and followed her to the gates of Heaven....

If every drug made you a cartoon character, xanax would make you Patrick Star. Retarded, useless, eight steps behind

Yeah, they get so high that they fool us into thinking their music is good. What is this sorcery.

>control yourself to smoking on the weekends and never during day time.

Why can't I do this?
You make it sound so easy, so why can't I fucking do this?

this desu i grew up with a manlet negroid that blazed the shit since he was 12 and was like 4'9 up until his junior year then shot up to 6'2

On the same sort of level. At first weed made me chill, but now I'm always caught up in anxious thoughts when I smoke. Its made me quit even though I thought I fell in love with it.

Great pic. Is that your cat?

no emotional problems ever since i stopped getting stoned, none before. desu it was nice the first few months but then it got boring and weird.

Wrong. THC is not water-soluable, and it resides in the fat tissues - ie, ur testes, etc..... it is also a strong hallucinagin.... very well may be the reason for so many autistic kids.....

it does not fuck up your mind. If your mind is fucked up in the first place it makes the problem worse. Just like if you are a person with poor self control you can become obese or an alcoholic.

>my wife's son
Thanks for the kek

Because you don't respect yourself enough.

You need to sit down and truly think about that.

one thing can help is binge watching, tv shows, movies, even ylyl comps on youjewb

Or someone who had concussions growing up..... it is just NOT for every brain out there..... kudos to you if after 20 yers you can still get high without paranoid thoughts, but I couldn't....

WTF

>my last weed experience -
>friend comes over, brings pretty good buds
>havent smoked weed in 10-15 years because govt job, clearance
>just two-three hits in a soda-can bong we make
>10 min later, not feeling ok, gonna take a piss
>somethings seriously wrong, feel like puking
>start puking in bathroom, paranoid
>now start Shart in Mart, shitting in bathroom
>curled up on floor, puking and shitting at same time, WTF??
>remember I'd been Deadhead for 5 years, did alot of weed
>friend comes knocking "U Ok, Man??"
>"Sure, Bro, just gimme a min"
>Spend over two hours in the shitter, curled up and shitting
>Friend leaves....
>finally come out, just fucked...
Nevar Again......

Paranoia is a side effect of marijuana that I enjoy. It challenges your own psychological and emotional security and can make you a MORE secure individual if you can overcome it. AKA learn to handle your shit and you can have a good time, KNOW that it's the drug and it's not YOU and that it will pass, then you can ride it out like a wave.

Dude..... weed man..... RU Mountie??

this. cannabis paranoia is a doorway out of the ordinary. it's a precious thing. savor it.