I'm done supporting Trump

I'm done supporting Trump.

Stupid piece of shit doesn't want to deport the fucking illegals? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Now the wall won't happen, piece of fuck

You feeling my johnson, user?

>Stupid piece of shit doesn't want to deport the fucking illegals

this is the opposite of fact

4d chess noob

HERE

Can someone please explain the context to me of this gif. I laugh everytime I see it but is he honestly jacking it or what the fuck is going on?

By the way OP is a faggot and the wall just got 10ft higher. He might have to tone shit down to secure the election.

trips don't lie

>ever believing the wall was going to happen

Was anybody really this stupid?

i mean you can't just deport like 11 million people

This is still CTR fellow Sup Forumsacks, they are just coming from a different angle and the "won't deport illegals" thing is their new attack vector - just as last week it was "Trump is unfit to be President".

Sage, hide, ignore

Wtf now I hate illegals that break laws to be legal citizens

wtf i love hillary now

Someone please assure me that Trump will build the wall and enforce our immigration law by kicking out the spics.

Trumps foreign policy is the same its just he's dumbing it down for the normies.

I'm still voting Trump, can't stand Hillcunt but disappointed in Trump for not doubling down.

not gunna happen, we've been duped

Saged and hidden.

COME

CTR plz fuck off bb

I'm still voting for him, but he's a sellout faggot that gave into political correction. "Muh families, no one should be hurt!!!" This is the same guy that said he wanted to carpet bomb muslim families in the ME due to terrorism. I thought this guy would really bring my job back by fucking over the non citizens who have it.

no u IDIOT! whatever trump thinks is best is best, I vote trump cuz I know he'll do the thinking for me and knows whats best!!

Here user, dont believe the CTR/media lies.

Reminder that facts are the the shills weakness

Watch the town hall, Trump said he would do exactly that. I don't know where these people are coming from thinking he won't.

I'm not sure I can vote for someone who isn't saying he'll deport people.

The means may be different but the end goal is the same. They're going back one way or another.

He's gonna deport illegals just like every president before him. The difference is this president will actually try to stop them from coming here in the first place.

deporting 11 million people is a logistical nightmare. I think he is going to strongly enforce immigration laws and build a wall...we he deport that many...I don't know.

Old Bill deported 12 million over 8 years and Bush did another 10 million in 8 years. It's Obama with his 6 million that is the problem. I expect Trump to pick up the slack and deport a total of 20 million before he gets out of office, which may actually be less since the wall will stop them from returning.

Just got down watching the Hannity Trump town hall. Whew, my faith is restored in Trump.

I want all illegals to get the fuck out of this country.

l
let me rephase, deporting 11 million people at once is a logistical nightmare.

>I expect Trump to pick up the slack and deport a total of 20 million before he gets out of office, which may actually be less since the wall will stop them from returning.
yea...capping it is what is the most important or just fuck my shit up.

FOR YOU

>Stupid piece of shit doesn't want to deport the fucking illegal
10 threads
still no proofs

WHY NOT