The real redpill on women

I know that a lot of you guys have issues with women. Some of you outright hate them, probably out of bitterness or resentment for some slight you personally experienced. But those of you who aren't holding personal grudges I would say are probably at the very least disappointed with women. I am 33, so I grew up still seeing women portrayed as more pure and innocent, but had to swallow the bitter pill of reality when I realized that all of my male friends were loving, emotionally available and loyal, and that every single one of them had been cheated on, usually by multiple girls. The narrative that "men were dogs" didn't really pan out in my experience.

But I come here not to bash women. I am here to praise them. The sooner that your realize that women are much smarter than we are, the better off you will be. In Taoism, it teaches,"Know the male, yet keep to the female." I think this may be the single greatest piece of advice I know of.

What that means is, know the male way; math, science, logic, strength, determination, honor, loyalty. Yet, keep to the female way.

What is the female way? Women are far stronger than us emotionally and have a far better understanding of how to succeed on society. Their social skills are much better than ours. Without looking at the negative aspects of the female energy, the positives are very beneficial. By being loving, nurturing, empathic, compassionate, caring, kind and generous, we can develop a much better life for ourselves by being more selfless and putting others first, the way a mother does with her children. It is also what a good woman does for her man, and yes, they do exist.

If you want to look at the "left handed path", you then see where women use social status and emotions to manipulate people and situations in order to get what they want. This is what instills bitterness in us. When a woman is all of those good things I described, then it is natural for the man she devotes herself to to want to provide for her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE
independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-evolution-university-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html
biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/7-28.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off i'm not reading this shit. its too long, unlike your dick you faggot.

>Look at flag
>Not leaf
>Not aussie

You're a disgrace to the flag, you talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.

Wew lad that's some gay shit

(cont.) and protect her.

But women are smarter than we are. We become overly focused on the yang, the masculine energy, the physical, tangible nature of things. So when we want to use a woman, we somehow or other convince her to have sex with us, usually by money or gifts or force; something physical.

But when a woman wants to use a man to get what she wants, she uses emotional and societal manipulation. And her goals may not always be clear to us, with our obsession with the physical. Women don't focus on the physical. They focus on the emotional. And this is often their motivation and their means to attain it. They want money so they can feel secure, not for the things it will buy them. And the things they want that money CAN buy, clothes and jewelry, they want those things for social status. Everything they do is a step toward another goal. They are cunning and they are great liars. They know how to manipulate any situation to make a person look like they are wrong or guilty. They prey on our weakness as men. They bully us emotionally in the same way that we could bully them physically, only they have been smart enough to make hitting a woman a social taboo, while crushing a man's spirit only makes the man look weak.

You have society against you. This is not a patriarchy. However, if you step your game up, you can be on an even playing field with women. You need to understand how to communicate with feelings, not facts. Stop thinking that it's stupid and learn how to play. You will have way more success in life if you do. Not just with women, but all around.

This is just a very broad overview in 4,000 characters. If you want specifics, just ask. If you want me to qualify myself, I am in the relationship of my dreams with the girl of my dreams for 4 years.

well yeah i do agree that they are more social by default, but you can succeed in society without stepping on others or act like an immature prick.

they are simply hedonists that will fuck over anyone, any value or moral is hollow to them.
that's why we need to leave and get an asian woman, they have the loyalty part slapped into them.

sage(ooops, wrong field)

Hey folks, I think I got a job to do here. :-)

Read the rest.I of course expected this response from Sup Forums. But I really am trying to help. What I say is true, and I could make you all a lot more successful with women. I'm just giving you an opportunity to ask if you want. Ask anything.

This kind of thinking will get you nowhere but alone. Not all women are bad. But see, the thing is, women are very pliable. A great deal of the task of finding a really great woman to be your partner for life is in how you treat her. How you shape and mold her. It's important not to fuck that up.

Just saying,"all woman are lying cheating hedonists" is retarded. You could just say the same thing about men. It isn't true and gets us nowhere.

The ultimate redpill that will solve a lot of women problems
>WOMEN ARE CHILDREN
>TREAT THEM ACCORDINGLY

> Ask anything
when was the last time your girlfriend cheated on you? (that you know of)

no, i think men are different.
men understand the value of cooperation and collaboration and why it is important to build things that will last.
woman on the other hand cooperate and collaborate but never for the greater good,they don't seek to build anything

every guy i know has been cheated on by every girl they dated
women, i mean girls, as they are, are complete trash and should have most, if not all, of their rights revoked

Never. We are 100% honest with each other. You always jump right to that. Its pathetic. But she is much more like a male in many ways, which is great.

>women are much smarter than we are

this is wrong, retard

Oh my god I can see OP's recent reading! It's a lot of mystical garbage I used to be into in high school!

But that's wrong. Have none of you had a mother or grandmother who was just a wonderful, caring, completely selfless generous person? Do you think she was a no good whore, or still is? Come on now. There are good women out there. But again, they are shaped by good men.

I haven't read that book in 10 years. I was just quoting it. And it is a classic.

cont. this is why its important to always marry girls that have a strong father figure.

respect the father = respect the man

No it isn't. The get all of the fruits of a man's labor without having to work for it. The point of the thread is, instead of being mad about it, learn how to do something about it. Beat them at their own game.

this tbhfam

>Women are far stronger than us emotionally
>Their social skills are much better than ours

Oh it's a satire thread.

>We are 100% honest with each other.

bahahahahahaha

women are incapable of being 100% honest

it's in their nature. if you truly understood women you would know that

I'm not being cynical. It's just reality.

if a fat woman asks another woman if she's fat, the other woman will never say yes. men have a rough monopoly on violence so women are intrinsically conflict-averse.

for OP and the others ITT;

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJVJ5QRRUE

the entire series is worth watching, btw

This is true. It has been the failure of men that has created the modern woman.

Even women would say you're full of shit, OP. This is just too obvious.

it is literally wrong. without men women would be in a cave somewhere. men invented practically everything. that's intelligence.

men have been selected primarily through war and ability to provide - that requires intelligence.

women are primarily selected for attracting a mate, childbirth (hips), and lactation (tits). hence body

Aristotle said masculine is the mind; feminine is the body, and he was right.

No, you're wrong. We have spent basically 24/7 together the last 4 years. There are good women. There are also people who are completely compatible with one another. You guys really need to stop believing that every woman is a cheater.

Women are people. All people are terrible to varying degrees.

well yeah woman of the last generation are not even comparable

Yet a woman can break a man's spirit with little to no effort, or she can elevate him to heights beyond his dreams. Men are the power, but women wield it. The sooner you all realize this, the better off you will be.

yes, there are good women. that does not mean she is 100% honest, sorry. it's not in women's nature.

>There are also people who are completely compatible with one another.

sure but not the point.

>You guys really need to stop believing that every woman is a cheater.

cheating is not the same thing as not being honest. otoh, see;

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/women-are-genetically-programmed-to-have-affairs-evolution-university-texas-scientists-suggest-a7203501.html

>Women are far stronger than us emotionally

lmao. Women are far more petty and dependent.

Women have exactly one strength that allows them to succeed in ways men can't: they have a vagina. This vagina is a source of incredible power over men and they will use their actual skills and resources to provide for said vagina.

>Yet a woman can break a man's spirit with little to no effort,

you're just making shit up.

plenty of men can break women and have. plenty of women can break men and have. especially these days where relationships don't hold together, people are increasingly cynical. violation leads to violation, etc.

Also your notion that selflessness is inherently female or feminine is complete and utter bollocks. It isn't true now and never WAS true. That a woman cares for her own god damn spawn isn't uncommon empathy, nor distinct from the behavior of men.

you know who else is more emotional than men? Dogs. Cats, niggers etc.

Being good with emotions means jackshit in your success in society. The only thing that really matters is IQ. If you have enough of that you can even step over the dredge that is emotionally charged women around you.

Because they cant empathize with your ability to formulate difficult stratagems. Its not a common feeling that you can share with other people. These stratagems can also be social in nature...

>Men are the power, but women wield it.

another trite but wrong statement

who wields power? who runs militaries? who has an approximate monopoly on violence? do you know what "wield" means? quit trying to sound clever.

see. this is exactly why we need to replace woman.

we can no longer rely on them to uplift us. that's where self actualization comes into play.
yeah it will never be good as woman uplifting you but we honestly cannot rely on woman to be our pillars anymore.
i heard some gruesome stories on men getting fucked by woman im just numb at this point, also the fair share of woman that fucked me over is there

This is bait or you're just a complete faggoted retard.

Women aren't emotionally stronger than men, that's what they need men for. Literally.

The whole thing with men and women is a balance between the positive and negative aspects of men and women. You're suggestion that we succumb to all women's ideals is retarded you fucking beta virgin faggot.

You are literally the epitome of the definition of the downfall of western society. Congrats faggot faggot faggot motherfucker. I can't say it enough

>nub seeks to share esoteric knowledge, hoping to greenpill people.
>green ID

Look, man, it's all good. Women are people too. Or rather a woman is capable of being a minsch instead of a bitch.

People are invariably terrible, at least in this current age, but a person has the chance to take the mask off and be what s/he really is.

There's a line in ecclesiastes/quoleth that says:

I have seen this, that god has made one man in a thousand righteous, and I have not found one righteous woman.

I read that "righteous" as "enlightened" and I have a rather silly joke that gives women more credit than that terrible prognosis. It involves the golden ratio.

If 1 man in 1000 is enlightened, then .618 women in a thousand is.
If 1 woman in 1000 is, then 1.618 men are.

It's nature vs nurture, and a matter of choice, the cultural environment makes servants with servile mentalities. The inclined individual makes their own choice as to what is actually important.

Men and women are different, to deny that is futile and detrimental to one's self.

I used to say:
"I refuse to accept women as anything but equal."

now I say:
"I refuse to accept women as anything but human."

Humans are very silly creatures indeed. Irrational to the core, only the fewest ever see a glimpse of real enlightenment, and sex (not gender) is one of the greatest hurdles of them all.

hmm, thanks for the quote

biblehub.com/ecclesiastes/7-28.htm

You seem to have a very large misunderstanding OP. It's not that women are strong. It's that you are far weaker than the average male. Weak enough to be led around by the inferior gender. And that's fine if you accept that as your niche in life. Just don't expect anyone to ever respect your weakness. And before you say "I don't care what people think", remember that you live in our world, we don't live in yours.

C U C K

U

C

K

This is a good post. Spirituality is emotional control, and women have little of that.

What I am really trying to posit here, but there are so many butthurt dudes it's actually hilarious, is that if we learn from the female way, our path to "righteousness" will a more direct one.

That using the female way can only reap benefits when a man does it.

Just don't let yourself get taken advantage of ffs, don't give women the time of day unless you actually want to and if a situation pisses you off then give her the chop. You get to live once, don't get tied down to someone who will make your days hell or hold you to a set of standards that they themselves abuse.

>the sooner you realize that women are much smarter than we are
stopped reading right htere

female communication is a meme.
look at highschool dude, a place where woman have more power than usual. its a place of lies and deception and mostly backstabbing.

look at 10 men trying to dig a tunnel. they are all bros and don't have alot of infightning because there are no woman to poison their mind

Only white women have any value and it is usually substantially increased if we put them into commas and turn them into baby making factories.

For some reason our women have decided that being mothers is worthless and would rather see us die out. What's worse is they lie and cheat and act like a bunch of useless whores. I've been cheated on multiple times and most women I know are vapid sluts. I used to try to date, now I don't care, I got married to a girl by lying about literally everything simply because she was a woman that wants children.

I think this is a big issue because we can win every other front and still lose because we don't have enough of a birth rate.

Any so called red pilled white girl that doesn't have children is a piece of shit.

I'm not going to keep arguing about this. I have seen a group of lifelong friends torn apart by one fat emo girl.

Yes women are cruel. So are men. Boys beat the shit out of other boys in highschool too. People are shitty. But if one utilizes the good qualities that women have, their life will be much better. That is my point. And even if you use their bad qualities, you will still be able to get what you want.

Men obsess about women constantly. Women have power over men. That's just the way it is. But we can at least learn how to fight.

>children

yeah right

You only forgot to mention a very specific information that they are children that can sue you, vote, own firearms, cheat, take children, earn money, dictate policy, keep half of your money, did I say cheat you, escape consequences, all the while being praised and protected by peers and government, kill babies in their uterus, get dick, find a stallion and lie, find a provider and lie, lie and lie etc etc

"succeed on society"

ILU EFFORT POSTING

Women posess no positive qualities that men don't have in greater abundance that isn't directly related to their vagina.

>Boys beat the shit out of other boys in highschool too.
not when there are no woman around, i would put my fucking money on it.

the whole foot stepping and monkey branching is a result of men trying to compete for woman

>Boys beat the shit out of other boys in highschool too
t. Had no friends at school and never played team sports
Your father should have been shot

>women are so strong...
that they need daly reminders from the media
and makep to look and feel prietty and strong

No red-pills from (OP)
just ancient bullshit philosophy.

That's not an excuse. If anything it reveals the weakness in men which is our own inherent flaw.

>such strong independent women.
Muh Feels will win the wars

>I promise not to cry when the shooting starts
and I wont get everyone in trouble for using words that hurt Muh Feelings.
and I'll carry my own pack

>doing dumb shit to get laid?
its the only choice for someone withut real value.

>Women
>Smarter
>Stronger emotionally

How high are you right now? On a scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is buzzed and 10 is fucking blazed. I only ask because you sound like you just finished chain smoking ten pounds of weed.

>What is the female way? Women are far stronger than us emotionally and have a far better understanding of how to succeed on society. Their social skills are much better than ours. Without looking at the negative aspects of the female energy, the positives are very beneficial. By being loving, nurturing, empathic, compassionate, caring, kind and generous, we can develop a much better life for ourselves by being more selfless and putting others first, the way a mother does with her children. It is also what a good woman does for her man, and yes, they do exist.

that was so obviously written by a woman

Okay OP first mistake you made was making your text too flowery (probably from that Taoism you've been reading), and your second mistake was thinking these chumps will actually read it.

Apparently a few small paragraphs is too much to read.

I get where you're coming from though.

Women do better in this modern economy because the need for male strength is being rapidly reduced.

Social skills are in higher demand and women end up getting the jobs. Women are also a lot more adaptable than men and willing to retrain and jump to new opportunities compared to a lot of men who have a habit of defining themselves on their job. Women don't do that. They just get another job without wallowing in drink.

So yeah, I think men need to be more adaptable and less block headed. When I was in school and when I was younger (and even now) I find it hard to hang out with typical men because they're idiots. Women are actually smarter than men, they go into detail more and don't shy away from discussing numerous subjects. If you hate beer, sports and bragging about getting laid, talking to men gets old really fast.

With that said, adopting too many female traits will turn you into a pussy. It's those very traits that have let fuck loads of immigrants into our country and that femininity you seem to value will get pounded by Ahmeds circumcised cock. And we'll all have to hear that fucking call to prayer multiple times a day.

If there's one thing you should take from taoism it is to be fluid like water. We need to understand that men are not just men and women are not just women. Both benefit from adopting elements of both.

You get it.

But I'm not someone who just read about Taoism. I just quoted the Tao te Ching. I first studied Taoism almost 20 years ago. But it really helped improve my life.

Yeah it's helped improve mine too. I've been reading a lot of Chinese/Japanese books philosophy.

I prefer it to western books in a way because the books are shorter but manage to pack in so much more content. They don't bullshit, they just get to it.

Although the Tao Te Ching really is too poetic for my tastes. I prefer Confucius.

Western philosophy is way too much arguing for me. Eastern stuff gets right to the core and is very practical and less self indulgent.

>So yeah, I think men need to be more adaptable and less block headed. When I was in school and when I was younger (and even now) I find it hard to hang out with typical men because they're idiots. Women are actually smarter than men, they go into detail more and don't shy away from discussing numerous subjects. If you hate beer, sports and bragging about getting laid, talking to men gets old really fast.

Wow what a faggot. You prefer to talk about shoes, men and helping children in Africa, or what?

No, but on the subject of men, you'd be surprised what you can learn in the enemy camp.

In my experience, men just have very bland, very shallow conversation. Maybe I just didn't know many intelligent guys.

But it was basically just DUDE BEER AMIRITE. It still is, and I'm 26.