yo im sorry we killed jesus ok? he was probably a great guy

Other urls found in this thread:

halakhah.com/shabbath/shabbath_116.html#PARTb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Romans killed him.

all right, we forgive you

some say they did, some say we did
dunno who to believe

It's okay Isreal. It bought our salvation in the end so all is well that ends well.

Just pls stop trying to destroy Christianity now.

why would we try to destroy christianity? I have many ukranian friends in israel and they are christians

You have no reason to be sorry, brother. You didn't kill Jesus. A group of rich, butthurt Jews who lived in your homeland ~2000 years ago killed Jesus.

Your ancestors probably didn't kill him, either. And even if you do have direct ties to the religious elites of the time, our God has stated that each man will account for his own actions, and not the actions of his fathers or sons (it's somewhere in the Old Testament, I don't remember).

we forgive you. can you talk to your friends and see about un-blacklisting this guy in hollywood? thanks

>Delivers you from slavery in Egypt
>Kill his manifestation on earth 1000 years later

Just why?

PROTIP:

There's absolutely no proof Jesus existed

>>Delivers you from slavery in Egypt

>he believes the Jewish slave story

Better apologize to Him, not us. He's the one coming back one day with great wrath and fury. Better be on his good side when that day comes.

>euphoria intensifies

p.s. there is though

The bible and Christianity existing, dumbass.

I don't know why, but everytime I open social media, a news paper, look at a school, play a video game, watch a movie, or turn on TV there's a fucking jew trying to undermine Christianity

it's ok, Jesus 2 evened things out

I know I have no connection to this but for some reason the pro palestinian peolpe now claim that we killed jesus and god hates us and I really dont understand why cant they forgive something that happened 2000 years ago
because they claimed hes a fake prophet I guess

Your time will come.

>He doesn't know that scholars and scientists, both theist and non, believe without a doubt that Jesus certainly existed.

PROTIP:

Jesus existed based on what historians use as proof to determine if someone existed or not. If you deny him you deny the tools historians require as proof, and therefore deny all ancient figures. Meaning you deny the existence of ever ancient king, emperor, and every other player in ancient history.

>yo im sorry we killed jesus ok?
Anyone who would care thinks it's a good thing. And anyone who doesn't think it's good doesn't give a shit.

never heard of an jews trying to undermine christianity, we never had a big problem with christianity for what I recall, we had with islam.

>PROTIP
indeed

Fuck you and fuck Jesus. Jahova rules mother fuckers!

Finish the Palestinians off and we're good

lol nah jk of course I forgive you merchant. may you live long nosed and very prosper

Where? I'd like to see evidence for all the magical tricks too.

>Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judæa, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.

Are you new on Sup Forums? You've never noticed anytime someone's publicly shitting on Christianity it's a jew?

Well Judaism, the religion of your people is the one that say that Jews are in forever exile for their sin. Torah say Jews hate each other for no reason and G-d exile your people and until he create your kingdom you will no be able of controling anything or owning land.

Is not that "they" don't forgive you.
Your own religion teach you to be guilty.

thanks taco

You never had a problem with Christianity?

You will burn in boiling feces for eternity you idol worshipper

He was written about by more than one person. That is literally what proves someone existed in history. That's how we know anyone existed in history. If that's not enough for you then you can't believe anyone you've ever read about in history existed.

not new
but usually its retarded conspiracies, dont know how legit what you just sent is, ill google it in a sec, if it does that guy should be hit in the head with a trench shoval.
he does not represent the jews.

That doesn't mean anything in relations to being a prophet or son of God - or any of those things.. He honestly just sounds like a typical self-hating, liberal Jew. Nothing more.

>God created Mankind without Sin
>gives man freewill
>put Sin in Garden as temptation
>reasoning that if they loved him they would not eat of the fruit
>Mankind eats of the fruit due to free will
>punishes them with eternal agony and suffering in the pits of hell for using their freewill
>sends his only Son to Earth to be tortured and murdered by the Jews
>knowingly does this because he knows the Jews will kill Jesus

So the whole "freewill" meme is utter horseshit. You don't make a bucket with a fucking hole in the side then get pissed at the bucket for leaking when you designed an inherent flaw.

never, why would I hate them?
the stereotype of jews that hate goyim because they think they are superior or anything is just bullshit, I can get along with anyone as long as he does not hate me back, or hes ideology is based on hating my people such as neo-nazis.

you forgot the part where Jesus grants salvation to believers, thus sparing them from hell

It is strange at first glance, but the old jews were always wicked. God many times wanted to wreck them for their shenanigans but Moses would calm Him down. God needed their wickedness though. It was part of the plan. He knew that the jews would be so blinded by their own self righteousness that they would crucify the very son of God, even going as far as to exchange a convicted criminal for Jesus. The Romans may have done the crucifying but the blood was on the hands of the jews. Jerusalem was burned to the ground and the Jews were scattered afterwards. But now they are back in Israel and so begins another phase of the plan: The building of the temple and the arrival of the antichrist. What part will the jews play in this plan? One can only wonder.

You asked for proof that he existed, that's what I was referring to. I can't prove to you he's the son of God in a Sup Forums post, if you're just here to tip your fedora about that then fine, but to deny he existed at all is retarded.

EXACTLY

It is mind boggling fucking retarded

If anything JEWS are the good guys. If the JEWS never killed JESUS, we would all be eternally fucked and RAPED by demons for eating a fucking APPLE.

You didn't read what I posted properly then.

fuck off kike

Murder is murder

There is no If though

Also there was a way to cleanse your sins before Jesus, it was through lamb sacrifices.

Just start paying attention. Any time you see an article or a movie or a TV show bashing Christianity, it's a jew behind it. I'm not talking about some deep conspiracy about jews being controlled by Satan to kill Christianity, only that there's an undeniable trend that 99% of public Christianity bashing comes from jews

your country is illegal. Fuck you

Someone call me??

>Jew: "hey goys we never had a problem with Jesus!"
>kills Jesus
>Jew: "it was the Romans m8!"

>killing someone in self defense of a single life is ok
>killing someone in self defense of the entire human race's soul for the rest of existence and time is not ok

Admit your shitbox religion is more full of holes then an a liberals sense of racial justice faggot.

Let's look
>Where? I'd like to see evidence for all the magical tricks too.
>too
"Too" making it a second clause to the first question, which was "where?" Referring to user saying there's proof Jesus existed. You asked for proof he existed then on the end added the miracle part, I answered your first question

I'm not even Christian dipshit

I don't need to be one either to despise kikes and call out murder

more like atheists lad
exclude bashing of the crusaders, that both jews and atheists do.

>he would have told us to forgive you...
besides wasn't you anyway...just great^18-daddy

>but please, quit using Jesus to manipulate our less intelligent evangelical crowd, into fighting all your wars.

Yeah, saving all of humanity isn't worth the death of some random faggot thousands of years ago.

You can stop embarrassing yourself and just leave now.

>Too
Not in reference to Jesus existing, being the Son of God. In reference to his "tricks" such as water into wine.

not great at all he kinda had it coming
have you lived life lately? it's fucking awful and a deceitful "god" that accepts only worship as love seems to be at the helm

absolutely disgusting.jpeg

The user you responded to said there's proof Jesus existed and you asked where. That was your question then you added a second question of proof of his miracles. I'm going to give you a break because maybe English isn't your only language but you literally asked 2 questions in your post and I answered the first one

The fuck are you on about, cunt?

Are you religious or not? It's one way or the other. Faggot ass hypocritical shit stain.

He was The God who called you to be a people through Abraham through Isaac and Jacob who he called Israel. He is the God who brought you Moses and lead you out of bondage in Egypt and into the land he set aside for you to be a Light unto the nations.

He is the final sacrifice and the final kohen Gadol.

He is foretold by the prophets and will come again when every eye will behold him.

Your lamenting will be as one who has lost his only son but his love with bind your wounds and deliver you into His everlasting Glory.

They had other things to worry about

No. Why would Christ say to forgive them Father for they know not what they do

Never mind what I think...its his father who's gonna clean your clock lad!

Image saved

Ummmm..... u didn't kill him..... I've seen him in the sky..... Just go look when there's a Northern Lights.

It's ok merchant, he had to die, you didn't do it, it was the ancient merchants.

This thread was a setup for a narrative

I see the confusion now. Well I just assumed that when people claimed Jesus existed, they accepted the full package - resurrection, Son of God etc.
Anyhoo, you have yourself a nice day.

*360 degree turn*
>swoooosh
*teleports away*

RIP Harambe

Rabbi Gamaliel read the gospels, be like Gamaliel.
halakhah.com/shabbath/shabbath_116.html#PARTb

Maybe someone can answer my question here. So a local private catholic high school just fired a councilor/coach/teacher because it was found that she is a lesbian and has a wife. Was the school wrong for firing her morally/legally?

No and No. In my opinion

Most people do mean that when they say he existed, but to deny he existed is just to deny fact so I had to correct you there my fashionable friend. Good luck on your quest.

Breathe Deep

fucking tittering rn ;^D

No and no. It is a Catholic school and homosexuality is expressly forbidden in catholicism. She should be a public school teacher instead since she is obviously not catholic, and a Catholic school should not tolerate teachers who directly disrespect their beliefs

Jesus was a Jew

take it up amongst yourselves

He was a Jew, Romans killed him. What the Romans didnt know is thats exactly what the jews wanted

>charismatic
ew

It's okay, Israel, like most things involving jews it's a lie wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a burrito. There's literally nothing to forgive.

These christians are silly people, I should know, I used to be one. There's now a debate in this thread with silly people pointing one way or the other about 'evidence' of his 'existence'.

This is actually how I became red-pilled, by accident. I was doing research into the historians most cited as proof. Guess what, all of them were 150-300 years after the fact, and all of them refered to "christ" instead of "Yeshua". The new testament can't even get the name of the governor of judea correctly.

There were people writing gospels all around, it was pulp fiction, or comic books. Jesus, that name was invented centuries later, was like Iron Man.

Want to sell jesus to africans? African Jesus!

The most famous historian, most often cited, was Flavious Josephus Piso, a roman jew. That should tell these forutuners everything they should need to know about it. Incidently he's who coined the term jew, for a hebrew.

The great irony though, is that even if there was a Jesus, he's still an allegory for attaining enlightenment. He says it all, but the eternal christian cringes and buries his head in the sand.

>all of them were 150-300 years after the fact
Lol, someone doesn't know about the didache, or the Egerton gospel, or even Ignatius of Antioch

>yo im sorry we killed jesus ok? he was probably a great guy

Getting spooked yet?

The Romans literally said they didn't want to, they Jews basically told them either do it or we chimp out.

Now as for the Romans being spineless cucks and listening to the Jews that is a different story.

Jews plant controlled opposition, use controlled opposition to subvert masses, collect shekels, have romans kill him to create martyr (by paying judas 10 silver pieces (shekels))
Christianity aka the original white guilt has finally done it's full circle and is being outright employed to ensure our cuckery.
No society has survived through this level of morals and ethics, all collapse.
People believe the meme that we have a duty to help those less fortunate, to better other nations, to share our nations with outsiders, this is why the collapse will come and quickly it will come. only in the last 50 years of erratic 'progress' have these norms become acceptable.
100 years ago what would have been the response to the attacks in france, germany or elsewhere?
Only nations who prioritise themselves and their own people will have nations that still belong to them in 100 years time.
This American election is interesting in that regard, Germany will never be able to elect anyone other than leftist scum until their last days as Merkel has successfully diluted the voting constituents, has obama and hillary managed to complete that to the same degree? If hillary wins it will be cemented though, forget the term "illegal immigrant"and get used to hearing about your new skilled minority neighbours who are renting the hosue next door on tax payers money in return for a democrat vote :^)
t. Autismo

OK greatest ally PLEASE andwer my question.

Why the fuck is EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the media a Jew? They are fucking everywhere! And yet I haven't even MET a Jew in real life! What the fuck? Explain this shit to me PLEASE! It's EVERY FUCKING TIME!
I don't want to believe that Hitler was right but Jesus fucking Christ you guys aren't doing ANYTHING to help.

NOTICE ME SENPAI!

>who are the pharisees
Canadians

You're not supposed to question God, friend.

You mean (((Atheists))), don't you dare do that fucking switcheroo again.

Are you retarded? First we're mushy. Then we're anal in the picky sense. Fucking colony of bologna thieves

Sup Proxy Fag

> muh Lord Jesus please help me defeat all those bad bad Muslim nao

>Sins of the father
>Except for Jews; fuck Jews.

>le chosen people meme

>Strawman of Christianity
>Temple was destroyed after Christ ascended to heaven
>A fucking leaf

Kill yourself

That's funny, did I say historian or propagandist? I implied that historians are propagandists, but I didn't actually say propagandist.

Dude was probably the original vector for the meme, but that's about it.

Didache is dated at 200ad, and as I said: gospel=comic book, also not history.

romans killed jesus though, and wasn't jesus a jew? lol

He was an Israelite, not a modern stinky jew

Sins of the father applied directly to Jews. In fact, Jews were just the first people to receive the law, which they were notorious for breaking.

I know Canadians are retards, but if you're going to debate, at least do your research so you don't look like an absolute moron.

Fucking fedoras.

It's okay, just stay out of our shit and we won't kill you

I really cant tell you, obviously not everyone you see on tv shows are jewish, and I mean ofc in israel jews control the media, dont know how you havent met a jewish person irl, I have some jewish friends in NY and california, I dont see a problem with jewish people minding their own buisness, as long as they pay taxes and dont break rules, help with what exactly?

>stereotype