Are we ready to admit this is the greatest show ever produced?

It's the only show I watch numerous times and enjoy it more each time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=2m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE
youtube.com/watch?v=IFOwh1zE8DM
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4yq1bz/flight_of_the_rogaine_warlordgifv/
theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill
ensia.com/features/what-to-do-about-the-antidepressants-antibiotics-and-other-drugs-in-our-water/
scientificamerican.com/article/pharmaceuticals-in-the-water/
plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love it.

it's cynical absurdism

they just take hipster bullshit logic to the next level

Name of show?

I mean, Sam has balls and he gets credit for that

I liked the standup he did a lot better tho (muslims, fags, etc.)

because there was a point to it

this stuff is more shock value for its own sake, no real purpose

Sam, if you're reading - needs more substance and less style

don't let it go to your head

have a bump anyway

They call me pink dress

Jews rock

tim & eric

The Tap Water skit was the only one I liked so far.

kek tim and eric never called for the assassination of democrat government officials

>this stuff is more shock value for its own sake, no real purpose

I only felt that way about the first sketch in the first episode

I legitimately enjoy every part of it.

Even the parts I don't laugh at. It just feels so good to have media you *know* isn't against you. It's sad because it sounds silly but it feels like a weight being lifted off your chest. Like we punctured the shitlord glass ceiling.

It's the clockwork orange of comedy.

Murdoch Murdoch is better.

Link?

>David
>Duke

What show, you fucking mart sharter?

>They call me "Dark Child"
I love that part.

Love the show. too, but I have to agree with in that it shines brightest when they favor substance over style. The best sketches (The Wall Show, Bully Appreciation, and How to Make Tap Water) are the least abstract and have the clearest political undertones.

My two cents.

How can someone be this based?

youtu.be/Q1yrH4qS2RA?t=2m33s

Million Dollar no Pico

>starts at 2m33

That one actually surprised the fuck out of me. Even by Sam's standards.

It suffers though due to censorship and short airtime. The Wall is the best skit so far by a big margin because it was 7-8 minutes.

>no real purpose

Are we watching the same show? Did you see the Tap water skit? Imagery and metaphors everywhere

Fuck you OP at least say the name of the fucking thing you're talking about.
No
No I don't even care anymore fuck your shitty show

Did he just get away with black face on TV?

How many layers of irony are you on Sup Forums?

This. It's the only thing I've experienced in a long time that gave me this feeling. You can't find it in TV, movies, video games, fiction, at work, and definitely not at schools nowadays.

Also I lost my shit when the girl broke up with Nick

This desu

LINKS you faggots

Ep 1: youtube.com/watch?v=_5UoxCG9ZAo
Ep 2: youtube.com/watch?v=2K4fn7T-t7s
Ep 3: youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

HEY ANY YALL KNO HOW MAKE SOME GUD TAPP???

>TV
Calm yourself, it's on past midnight on Adult Swim. I don't know if anybody watched besides us.

You forgot
Leaked Ep 4: youtube.com/watch?v=IFOwh1zE8DM

I love when they break the 4th wall an start betraying the actresses about their real life expectations and plans. Harkens back to mums

You think I still got the magic?

While the length helped The Wall, there were other things that were really good.

The Brittany actress was really good, her delivery was perfect and she had great chemistry with Nick and Sam. She would be great to have on standby as a generic roastie punching bag.

Sup Forums is hipster now?

yah, I get the tap water skit

tap water is shit. there are pharmaceuticals and birth control and all that in it

I'm saying it's a lot more effective to make these points if you are more straightforward

SPOILER: episode 2 and 3 are the best.

Pretty much

I call it a satire of a SJW dystopia

The comedy is the absurdity of going full SJW

>The Brittany actress was really good, her delivery was perfect and she had great chemistry with Nick and Sam

So good I was wondering if she wasn't in on the joke. It is too absurd to think she wasn't though

no, and that's the point

we're not going to win by acting like these faggots, even if it's done with more energy and more intelligence

have courage, tell it straight

fuck off sam

getting tired of your shit

Take it easy, man.

That's why it's one of the best skits, along with the fact that Charls has incredible cadence.

A B C D E F ayo you know how it go

man dont be stupid, if you start saying this shit in a non ironic manner, people call you a tin foiler

If you constantly joke about shit and make it out that its "comedy":

>all the idiots who dont understand think its some weird skit
>everyone who understands gets the message
>you keep your network contract

well i mean we are essentially political hipsters with the way things are going i can see myself saying
>i was neoreactionary before it was cool
>i was into donald trump before he was mainstream
in like three years

its ok brother this is just the beginning

Yeah. It's a trust thing. I get the same feeling when I go back to my hometown. Everybody there are exactly like me

what was with the fag shit going on in that skit ?

This show made me realise 90% of people on this site are unironically retarded.
Every thread multiple people say there is no meaning to the skits or that they don't understand what message is being told.
They beat you over the head with it for fucks sake.

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4yq1bz/flight_of_the_rogaine_warlordgifv/

\What episode was this?

I didn't get the "Get a Real Job" one.

I remember reading somewhere that she wasn't, which I doubt. Sam seemed to anticipate her response to his question about drinking. Unless the actress actually told him that backstage (which is possible, I suppose), it must have been scripted.

Either way, I'd bang.

A metaphor of taxpayers getting fucked in the ass.

>this used to be the default human condition before globalism and multiculturalism ripped it away from us

I dunno, Alex Jones' Infowars is a very funny parody of extreme right wing conspiracy shows. It's so outrageous you think it's a real conspiracy guy and his buddies. Not to spoil anything for anyone, but it has a hysterical running gag about the main character (Jones) hawking filters! I just have to laugh thinking about that show.

Oh man I know what you mean.
>watch game of goys
>every other scene some feminism shit

ep3

Episode 3, the ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsO87s07riE

Tune in this Friday so they don't get cancelled. We want another season.

>50 posts and no one said the name of the show

Really makes me want to watch it.

Million Goyim Extreme: World Order

So you are Somalian?

>man dont be stupid, if you start saying this shit in a non ironic manner, people call you a tin foiler

Look, if you are telling the truth and you can back up your claims with legit sources you have nothing to worry about

people can call you what they want. if you have truth and evidence on their side you call them out, insult them back, and you win the argument, period. don't be a fucking pussy

here are some links;

theguardian.com/environment/2012/jun/02/water-system-toxic-contraceptive-pill

ensia.com/features/what-to-do-about-the-antidepressants-antibiotics-and-other-drugs-in-our-water/

scientificamerican.com/article/pharmaceuticals-in-the-water/

etc.

you can google for many other sources too

>If you constantly joke about shit and make it out that its "comedy":

then 95% of people think it's just silly and it goes right over their drug-addled fucking heads

*truth and evidence on your side

Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace

how the fuck do you browse Sup Forums and not know MDE?

It's doing well. Ultimate test to see how much the shekel is really worth. I'm thinking its a bit too subversive for [AS]

>Also I lost my shit when the girl broke up with Nick

Same here. Haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Lethal Weapon 6?

you're gay.

Awesome, thanks! Sam worked in a Moonman reference.

i used to watch it all the time when i was 13 and edgy gotta redpill the young'ns

interesting how you slipped 'democratic' in there. they never said any party you ass nugget

This skit had me in tears

It's not even remotely interesting.

13 year olds just watch YouTube now

They'd probably see regular MDE videos before they saw World Peace.

Its probably due to get cancelled.
Its too smart for the standard cartoon network audience, who are used to watching fucking Eric Andre.

It would be good if it were actually funny.

I watched his Tedx talk spoof and laughed my ass off.

>pat yourselves on the back
>that was for saving the world

What makes it so great is that the host thought he was 100% legitimate going into the speech.

in the skit they directly mentioned flint, michigan. you would have made the inference about how flint is run by democrats if you weren't retarded

Murdoch Murdoch couldn't get aired on Adult Swim and subversively redpill normies though.

MDE is mindfucking people. We subversive now.

>it's doing better with women our age than men
that's..... a nice surprise actually...

Yeah. WP is down 15% from the premiere as of week 3, Eric Andre is down 11%. That's only a 4-point difference between the biggest show on non-prime time TV three years running and MDE. And WP's viewership increased from week 2 to week 3 while Eric Andre's declined each week.

well now i feel stupid

Not better. Just different.
Murdoch Murdoch is like the new South Park. I would love to see it on TV and hailed as the new South Park. I think normies would legitimately enjoy it.

MDE another thing entirely. People compare it to Tim and Eric, but that's just a shit comparison. Sam Hyde is a genius.

Ted really did deserve that.
]
The people running it really are insanely elitist and think being there is the absolute pinnacle of anyone's life. They expect you to bunk up with 2 to 3 other people during the event to brainstorm ideas and get the juices flowing.

>ass nugget

I remember when I was 13, mostly we prank called McDonalds instead of shitposting in my day.

Super busy right now

Wow he had that audience of SJWs cracking the fuck up

WHY HAS NO ONE NOTICED THIS BUT ME

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

WHAT
DID
THEY
MEAN???

Playing World Peace right now

plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25

Get in here if you haven't seen this shit yet
Episode 1 in about 5 min

Do you really need everything spelled out for you and hand fed to you like a fucking baby?

You might be able to grasp it once you finish school, for the rest of us it's plain to see.

It's amazing.
Was episode 4 the last one?

It's a Fingolian tries to feel better about himself episode.

No

as someone who has been following MDE since 2013, it's been meh so far. they make some lame skits, throw in some edgy racism (hiding behind "it was ironic all along") and call it a day. it's a higher production value, lower effort version of the actual channel.

So far its not that great compared to some of the MDE stuff. Its aight tho

I think MDE is about to hit critical mass, youtubea rising at excellerated rate . We R strong!

Was Sam Hyde known before the Sup Forums meme?