IN

THE

MART

Hey that's me!

LIVES
IN
THE
FAVELA

>Implying you have never shit yourself before.

MARTの内でSHARTすんだよwwwww

>Yuropoors can't even afford new pants so they have to shit in communal bowls rather than in the privacy of their own trousers

>SHART IN MART is an American rite of passage
this meme just gets danker

I lived in Japan for 3 years. I find humour in this pic. The Japanese man is talking shit to his Co worker that it's a disgrace to the Japanese culture that Abe Shinzo allows burgers like this to be in their country

>ITT: Amerisharts being total asswipes, raising a big stink and desperately trying to flush this thread

>when Americans visit Brazil.

I'd rather live in Japan if I could. Their culture is top tier. Respectful and non confrontational. Very based

It's not a meme if everyone on Earth does it.

>I'd rather live in Japan if I could.

They don't have Walmart in Japan, you'd never be happy there.

>shart in is normal

kek

Designated gajin shitting stores

I avoid Walmart at all costs. I prefer Costco which you'll find a majority of customers white and respectful

THIRD
WORLD
SHIT
HOLES

>More Americans maintaining that it is normal for an adult human to shit the pantsu

They have Costco and plenty of fat Japanese human refuse

>when Americans visit Walmart.

prefer my home, but that was my experience as well

Underrated post

>I avoid Walmart at all costs. I prefer Costco

Do they aisles at Costco provide more privacy for when you have to go #2?

>2: China

>Japanese human refuse

Isn't that kind of redundant?

> Muslims raping all your women is normal

gee captain sweden

>when americans go to the mart

Nah that is just a weeaboo, a general American would be at a sushi bar with a stack of 30 plates.

>Respectful and non confrontational
Which is great until the frustration boils over and they start pinching JK arse or stab their family to death

46 pees, 37 cum, and 38 poopies, in total 121 wallmart incidents

very impressive america-kun

I've been busy lately., what is this meme?

>they start pinching JK arse

Look, I'm not a big Harry Potter fan myself, but that's taking it a bit too far.

>46 pees, 37 cum, and 38 poopies, in total 121 wallmart incidents

lmao #rekt

based swedebro

Your country has the weirdest looking and least aesthetic people in Northern Europe. You probably shouldn't be making judgment calls on human refuse

ay we got anymore pictures of americans shitting themselves in marts?

/thread

Who's rating?

WELCOME TO THE RICE FIELDS MOTHAFUCKA

Fucking drunks need to paddle drunk down another river. Go to your unregulated waterparks to drown

Wait you guys haven't shit in the aisles at wal mart yet? You should try it. It's funny as fuck.

1 thousand keks

i dont know but its the shit

...she said, surrounded by abos, and with copious amounts of abo cum on her breath :^)

yes, we can visit japan
because our money has actual value
what's your point jose?

>quoting e-celebs

>checked

Walmart does in fact have locations in Japan.

>I've been busy lately., what is this meme?

Americans have discovered efficiency. Why go to the loo and do your shopping separately when you can do both at the same time at Walmart to save time?

Japanese women love the American BWC. They're super horns and fuck like jack rabbits. Soapie parlors are awesome too

Shitting your pants is poo freedom. You are no longer a slave to the designated steets like in India. You are no longer a slave to the loo like in Europe. Shitty you pants is freedom because it can be done anywhere. #donttreadonpoo

Walmart owns Seiyu, which is a pretty standard Japanese supermarket chain. Walmart's presence in Japan doesn't include any gigabox warehouses full of martsharters.

Couldn't tell you. Probably every aisle in Douche land for your muzzies

>Walmart does in fact have locations in Japan.

We had a couple of Walmarts throughout Germany a few years back but they all had to close.

All I'm saying is, if you can't attract poop afficionados in Germany of all places, your business model is kinda flawed.

Most soaplands dont even allow pant shitters

fuck thanks for the heads up

OUCH

Japanese culture has it's fair share of wtfs. Very low crime rate though

>Probably every aisle in Douche land for your muzzies

I see :^)

>when asians visit America

sometimes when shopping at the mart you can't hold it in before making to bathroom. happened to me again this morning :(

SHART

we don't drive if we only come to visit

lmao

> we cucks have to stick together

At least he isn't dressed up as an anime character.

are you 5?

>when Americans accuses Russia of using dopes and bans them from olympics
it would be more accurate if you wrote this

Americanbutthurtis prolonging the meme, and I love it

ya dun doofed burger
You will never recover from this

I've mastered the soapie. Consider me the soapie master. Japanese women loved my BWC. I would get compliments in Engrish. They would even shut the timer off and go past the time I paid for

I've sharted myself like 3 or 4 times in life but never did it in a store

I shart myself while raiding black temple

Why are they never looking for new pants?

>when americans visited japan for the 1st time

>we cucks

Good on you for admitting it :^)

Worship your pedophile pork eating Allah with Merkel germanic cuck

THAT DOES IT!

You fucking europoors and cocaine-monkeys pushed this dumb fucking meme and now you've got to the point of no return, this big dog will bite when you rattle it's cage and now you will get chomped you god damned sub-americans. This is an AMERICAN board and you are NO LONGER WELCOME HERE.

>soaplands

I'm sure you did

>cuck

Speaking of cucks...

Triggered? :^)

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

JUST

No mam. Merkel wants Muzzles to inseminate your sister and her children's children. Considereal myself uncucked.... cuck

>Considereal myself uncucked.

Not so fast, Amerishart :^)

I think those were bantz

noice

>「MARTの中」と言わない
やれやれだぜ

Hahaha touche

KEK a rice hat fucking couldnt look more out of place if he tried any harder.

Hed fit right in a few hundred years ago but not anymore.

DELETE THIS
>REEEEEEEEE

>2011

try harder, Hans. If anything, it's even sadder that you krauts have surpassed us in the amounts of faggots and cucks. sure, we have faggot musicians of our own, but at least Rammstein doesn't belong to us, nor do we have any bands that can be comparable to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

vid related. Achtung, """""germans""""" on the rise emirate? You can force the "shart in mart" meme as hard as you want. at least my country is not being raped by a massive influx of jihadis.

>inb4 mexicans

at least they work and don't have a habit of blowing themselves up.

Did he shart ?

Excuse me? EXCUSE ME? Who the FUCK do you think you are posting at a citizen of the most powerful country in the world? Do you got a CLUE how much money goes into our military? Protop Saburo, take your GDP for the last ten years and mulitply by 1000. YOU FUCKING NOBODY, YOU SHOULD BE ON YOUR KNEEEEES BEFORE THE U.S.!

ooo you got me :^)

if that's the case, you're joining our level of "whiteness" real soon. How does it feel?

WHERE IS THE DAMAGE CONTROL?

what the fuck is wrong with americans

why are they so obsessed with black penises?