NATE SILVER JUST RELEASED HIS FINAL PREDICTIONS FOR 2016

NATE SILVER JUST RELEASED HIS FINAL PREDICTIONS FOR 2016

>Texas turns democrat
Seems accurate to me

Holy shit

How can Drumpfettes recover?

>Nate Tin
>accurate

His career is going to be ruined after this election, whether or not Trump loses. His recent claims have been so delusional and ridiculous.

>ohlookitsthisthreadagain.jpg

stop shilling trumppette

This election looks hopeless now. I used to support Drumpf but after this poll I'm thinking Gary Johnson. How you can expect him to win after these polls I just don't know.

That's it.

I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Hey Nate, you're up late

>texas not red
>arizona not red (repub gov)
>new mexico not red

>got 2012 49/50
>got 2008 50/50

accurate

Actually Texas is supposed to turn fully democrat within the next 50 years, so it's unsurprising that such an extreme right-wing candidate would fail in a state which is slowly embracing the left.

>Texas
>blue
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW MANY FINAL PREDICTIONS CAN ONE MAN MAKE?

>moderate Muslim
>is one insult away form joining isis and beheading people
>>Moderate

why don't lefties get this?

It is possoble. It is almost 40% Mexican.

They've been importing liberals from California for a decade or two

I bet you think CTR is OP. That result is if trump loses general election by like 15% or some shit, it's not even remotely his prediction. But you suck up that jizzum because you think it's a ctr shill.

He's been wrong in literally every single prediction he made this election cycle

>"Trump has a 0% chance of winning the primaries"
"""""""""""""""""accurate"""""""""""""""""

>primaries
>anyone giving a shit

(((SILVER)))
(((CURRENCY)))

>FINAL PREDICTIONS
They update them every day and this is far from the truth.

>mfw it's real

Disgusting that it took this long for someone to point out (((Silver)))

If she didn't have huge nipples she'd be a solid 6/10

>Increasingly nervous (((man)))

Texas voted 60% for Romney. How goddamn stupid are all the people in this thread?

The previous elections were boring and normal. This one is anything but normal. I don't think that anyone can predict this.

Years ago, I was watching this cult film about cannibalism called "Ravenous". At several points in the movie, I had to say "Well, didn't see -that- coming". This election is like that.

Nah dawg hilldawg is gonna win with 5000 electoral votes son

Well they genuinely believe that OPs pick is silvers prediction. So pretty fucking stupid

She's too hairy to be a 6/10

meh, she probably shaves normally

but she probably gives shit head

>I'm still in a Trump state

I find it interesting that they never apply that logic to demonizing white men or especially gun owners.

Who?

A Kike.

me too, Oklahoma is a pretty good place to be when our governor isn't ruining everything.

Anybody with a brain could've called those elections. I got 2008 and I was 16. 2012 it was obvious Obama was going to win but not by as much.

He adjusts the polls until they are in. Make sure you remember that as his prediction.

This is so bullshit anyway. trump will win 60 to 40

Nate Silver has been 'just releasing' this for weeks now according to pol threads, makes you think

>86373293
Primaries aren't the same thing as the general, DRUMPFAG

Jesus Christ, you faggots are delusional. Every single poll, every single expert, every single person who knows what's going on is predicting a Trump loss

I know who fucks want to BELIEVE that it's some stupid conspiracy, but it's reality. Trump is going to LOSE

Make peace with it now

> we have to be nice to Muslims otherwise they will become Isis insurgents

>CTR cant even reply properly

>CTR cant even into Sup Forums

Texas will turn blue eventually.

In only a few more decades, Spics will outnumber Whites and Republicans will never win again.

As you can see in this chart, only Whites vote Republican.

Tracked that doujin Ice Cube was holdin', thanks bro