Hillary's Alt-Right Speech

Is he right Sup Forums ?

In case you missed it, Crooked Hillary has announced a speech to strike at the heart of our humble board of peace. breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-speech-against-alt-right-political-philosophy/

Is this how Trumps speeches are recruiting drive for ISIS?

It means we're hurting her and she's taken notice.

>Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton plans to attack the “alt-right” during a speech in Reno, Nevada, on Thursday.

>In a statement to reporters, Clinton’s campaign promised Clinton would “deliver a speech to address Donald Trump and his advisers’ embrace of the disturbing ‘alt-right’ political philosophy.”

>“This ‘alt-right’ brand is embracing extremism and presenting a divisive and dystopian view of America which should concern all Americans, regardless of party,” the campaign wrote.

>Clinton’s preview demonstrates that she will attempt to alienate and exclude “alt-right” groups of Trump supporters as un-American and white nationalist racists. Her campaign suggested that Trump’s political views and temperament are “dangerous” for the country’s future.

>“Clinton will contrast Donald Trump’s divisive views and dangerous temperament with her vision of an America that is stronger together and where everyone has a role to play in the future,” the statement read.

when will be speech?

To add to this
It measn CTR has failed
Wikileaks has basically been proliferated and magnified through the alt-right, and the fact that we're so belligerently entrenched against the cancer of SJW-ism and """"progressiveness""""" (regressiveness) that it's hurt the right people in the right places that now she has to specifically talk on a rather small group of people, respectively because she's actually being hurt by it.

This means double down on meme-ops and counter CTR, this means make a bigger deal out of ANY further wikileaks emails being uncovered and spread them everywhere. We can win on the internet front.

>Is he right
He's 100% right.
The left can't seem to fathom that ignoring us is the only solution that will end favorably for them. Their best attempts to belittle or strawman us only end up inadvertently glorifying our ideals for the average normie to learn about for the first time.

Lol last night on Jimmy Kimmel Hillary totally bombed, trying to say how him calling her "co-founder of ISIS" helps "the bad guys" *snort*

is this fucking real ??

didn't they just make up the term 'alt-right' and starting calling people that ?

what if i called you a blooka-blee, and just called you that and started to describe what a blloka blee was and said hey that's you you're one of those things

Love this, just be as racist and much of a mongrel as you want and people will blame the gayest cunts of them all; plebbit alt righters

So the same stuff she does every week. Who cares?

>posting from ISIS HQ North
I hear Oktoberfest will be alcohol-free this year with no schweinshaxe or Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein.

Fuck off Ahmed

>blooka-blee
>blloka blee
Look at this fuck face, can't even keep his political affiliation terms straight.

Speech when?

The alt-right is literally anyone on the right that isn't the GOP. To talk about them would be like talking about the people of Australia. There is no way to speak about a group that large without having TONS of people who don't fit the description.

And the alt-right is large enough that most people know people who are alt-right, like libertarians. Liberals might not agree with most libertarians, but very few would say that they are Hitler or Nazi-esque.

This is why she will fail.

Why are my fellow Germans such cucks?

Explain yourself.
(only reply if you are not a jew or any other kind of mongrel shitkin)

>shitpost relentlessly
>call people faggots, niggers, and cucks
>get noticed by presidential candidates

Shouldn't you be a in bunker somewhere?

Oh wait only Merkel and her crones can afford those.

You'll just have to make due getting raped by muzzies.

I'm going to need a liberal buzzword bingo card for this car crash of an event.

Sup Forums tards about to be BTFO

I am a jew so I cant answer you sorry.

I fucked you're mum's blooka-blee last night. AYOOOOOOOOOO *drops mic* :DDDDDDDDDDD

Clinton talking about the alt-right legitimizes it as a form of opposition.

One way to pushback on this would be to show all the hate and anger and violence on the left, much of which normal people simple aren't exposed to.

I'm sure new hire Bannon could effectively develop and manage such a campaign. Breitbart is very deft at pointing out hypocritical behavior that takes the wind out of the left's outrage sails.

What a delight if Hill's attack on the alt-right backfired on her by opening the door for Trump to show today's activist hatemotor left in all its weirdness and violence.

Life is absurd.

Let me make something real fucking clear here.

The alt right is NOTHING. Hillary isn't talking about Sup Forums because she's scared of it. She thinks it's a nuisance, and the goal of this speech is to CRUSH the alt-right.

After she's done, there won't be a Sup Forums. There won't be an /r/The_Donald. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of opinion, and Hillary will use her influence to ensure that's the case.

>t. "The Shed Diaries: Volume I"

>Shed Diaries

You're right swede-shill. We're just childless single men who masturbate to anime. We're not real political players. We don't matter in the grand scheme of humanity.

Donald Trump isn't a serious candidate. He'll never win the primaries. He'll never break 30%. America is Leftist.

Kek isn't real.

[spoiler]Just keep telling yourself that. We're the Jews now. Harmless, benign, insignificant, omnipotent[/spoiler]

This.

>Hillary making a speech about literally nothing
>Hillary making a speech against literally just a bunch of ragtag trump supporters who hit almost everywhere on the internet in hit and run shit
el oh el

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Why do stormcucks idolize this short haired chipmunk looking degeneracy basket?

>freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom of opinion.
It's like poetry

>I hear Oktoberfest will be alcohol-free this year
Better not be, I'll be there in September on a European trip

Don't cuck me on this one Germoney

Don't worry, Germany doesn't do the cucking, they just get cucked.

Here you go, goy.

Where in this article did they mention Sup Forums?

This.

Be merciless with this cunt. She's bleeding, she knows it, and we know that she knows it.

I smell a fresh maymay a-brewin lads

But it shows that Islam is really progressive! They have a female in a leadership position!

Thanks leaf-bro
Let me check those for ya

Thursday
ALT RITE KEK KEK KEK FAGGOT NIGGER KEK SHITPOST

Why are there people who work for these people.

Don't they realize they are giving up their freedom, and their future gener- oh shit... these people aren't the ones who will have kids.

Why do we want them in power? They aren't useful to society.

Well shart in my drawers and call me a burger gee golly I believe mike is correct.

She's gonna flood the market with rare Pepes and drastically decrease their value.

Fucking bitch.

TIME FOR #SICKHILLARY

The term was made up by a White Nationalist.

Everyone who isn't a Cuck and does Extremist things like object to Shariah Law or Marxist Feminists telling us to cut off our dicks and wear dresses now gets lumped in with it.

Basically;

>Are you a Mormon?
>Are you a member of the Bush dynasty?
>Are a libertarian (who believes in a large draconian state that dictates your every move)?

No?

You're an Alt-Right Extremist.

Bix nood muh fugga bllooka bee muh dick hol up bassetball squad goals whey de white gurl at?

>googling alt-right and maybe shitpost about it
>leaving your family and friend to do into the desert to join a band of psychopath who prey on the unarmed and the weak

yup, same thing

>Hate Speech Is Not Free Speech
>Free Speech Does Not Mean Freedom From Consequences
>Free Speech Does Not Mean Speech Without Limits
>Free Speech Does Not Mean Freedom To Deviate From The State Dictum

wew, I hope the OED gets another update soon.

wow thx

first hillary speech ill ever listen to

I don't know a single person who has listened to even one of Hillary's boring speeches. Non-event. ZZZzzzzzz....

God I hope she Names The Frog.

If she names the frog she will be cursed and Harambe blessed be his name will strike her down with his heavenly jimmies.

You know she will.
Just wait.
Why do you think mods have been aggressively oppressing kek worship?
Who do you think holds the puppet strings on the mods?

Wow, that old bat is completely put of touch...and worried!
Never Hillary

>JIgzGWp9
jigs (double)up

Mike Cernovich has a lisp and uses the word "troll" irl.
He is super cringy.

>we're not some comic-book villain
>we took over your country 9001 hours ago

thats all we hope for.

She will name Lord Kek specifically

Check 'em.

She'll seize up and just repeat 'kek' a bunch of times. Trips make it true.

pls make this happen

digits says speech will get canceled and hillary will defecate at debate

1 week ago:

>waaaah your board doesnt matter
>waaah you are nothing

now

>addresses her opponents in person at their home turf

wew lads

>digits

>waaaah your board doesnt matter
said literally who, Sup Forums has been A Big Deal to know-nothing computerphobes since the start

[exploding-truck.gif]
i dont have the real one so have this one instead

Recruiting's gonna happen all right. Hillary is gonna recruit the people here who are capable of rational thought but haven't used it in months.

don't quit your day job

Surely Hillary Clinton wouldn't mention Sup Forums in her alt-right speech...I mean, they wouldn't try to wage war on our home turf...right?

I fucking love Are Nige
It's like his facial expressions are specifically designed to trigger globalists

>bringing the alt right entirely into the mainstream
>"haha i'm sure the majority white population of the country will hate this!!"

activate it

>and where everyone has a role to play in the future

That role is whatever she tells you or it's the FEMA camps

underrated

>Bing predicts

It was already activated long ago.
You're just seeing the results now.
It's like how the light from the stars you see from the surface of the Earth left their origins long long long ago.

DAILY REMINDER: There is literally no such thing as the """alt-right""". Do NOT let them try to label your beliefs with some newfangled term, DO NOT EMBRACE THE NAME.

IT WILL ONLY SERVE TO HURT YOU

the little shitters who have made identity politics and social justice their entire lives are the quickest to turn when they realize there's no such thing as an 'ally' when you're drowning in a sea of brown. willing to bet half of us faggots here were the same way before we saw the great white light.

push the button.

>he thinks we ever fell for the (((alt-kike))) meme
>he doesn't know it's everyone but Sup Forums who fell for the (((alt-kike))) meme
Heh.

There are literally faggots IN THIS VERY THREAD embracing the retarded term

There are also people who love Milo

And people who say "teh joos!"

And people who are literally stormfront

Who gives a fuck

Checked for wisdom.

The entire thing is just an attempt to finally put a label on the nebulous group that makes up Trump supporters. Hillary wants to round them all up into one little neat package, then stamp it with "political extremists".

This is what she will do.

I'm Alt-Right and proud you stupid kangaroo, you triggered?

Yeah, what do you think the shills are here to do? Not try to manufacture consent?
They have to embrace it to try to make it look like we embrace it.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, faggots

their primary predictions were embarrassingly inaccurate as well. bing is a big fat mistake

>he thinks I'm not a Trump supporter

>tfw you think she's a blooka-blee, but she's actually a blloka blee
What the fuck is wrong with women these days?

"Alt Right" is shorthand for all the nonsense Sup Forums is famous for, right?

It's basically the redditified version, yeah.

>trips
Roll for comedy (and kek)

she won't be able to nail down what the hell alt right stands for any better than even the people who identify as such (i don't, personally). it's just a garbled mess like any other hashtag movement.

but turning normies on to the idea that white identity politics are and nationalism is in their and their children's best interest can be just as much as positive thing as a negative thing. shining a light on it is probably essentially going to be a wash, in reality. Sup Forums is almost scary in its ability to convert and even radicalize people and we all know it. alt right personalities on twitter and such have less conversion power but the ability to at least make these faggots think about these things instead of gargling CNN cum.

I think we should prep the redpill threads

I'm personally alright with the term desu. It's kind of an all encompassing term for everyone whose conservative but not some GOP neocon. Hell, If Trump split off out of the GOP he'd easily take half of the party with them.

The term isn't completely wrong, neither is it degrading. Its acceptable.

Make sure this is something you ask the normies when they come here in droves on thursday

If we were as good at radicalizing people as you think........
The list of governments that would have been violently toppled by now is too long to post here