Is it just me, or do only niggers steal bikes?

Here's what happens if you put a tazer in the seat and let them steal it.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=theft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>steal
It's a bike in the middle of a desolated park with no chain or any type of security, that's hardly stealing.

I bet the surprise when they sat down was quite shocking!

There's a reason why your """"undocumented""""" compatriots have to go back and stay there, Pedro

I bet the surprise when they sat down was quite shocking!

why even steal them? Bikes are like practically worthless and not particularly portable or easy to sell?

Dude it isn't even parked it's just there besides a tree with no human life on sight.
Anyone stupid (or innocent) enough to leave his bike "parked" that way has it coming.

This is why I disassociate so much with you fuckers
Pol hates me and I hate you fucking light niggers
Morally it's fucking wrong to take shit that isn't yours, what fucking mental gymnastics do you have to perform to think "ja ja ja esta bici no tiene candado, me la voy a robar"
Fucking degenerate piece of shit
When the wall is built, JUST Chinese slave my shit up and bury me inside it.

>"Finders keepers" isn't theft

This is what Mexican'ts actually believe. You have to go back.

Nigger stealing is like that feeling you got as a kid when you saw candy and wanted it immediately but niggers cant suppress that WANT IT IMMEDIATELY instinct hence they steal the thing to gratify themselves.

>why even steal them?

O.K Paco

Meanwhile in Japan you can leave your bike pretty much anywhere all day and no one even touches it. That's not to say you wont be fined by the police or something but it won't be stolen and if it is Its only on accident.

I hope you die first in the Neo-Crusades, Fra Pablo

bikes can take you places faster than on foot while keeping you in shape

>in philly
>drinking outside at a bar in my neighborhood
>bunch of temple students arrive on bicycles, get off, lock up bikes outside bar
>few minutes pass
>gang of 5 or 6 adolescent urban apes appear
>it's summer so kids everywhere, think nothing of it
>before my very eyes i see the nigs dismantle one of the bikes, take the tires, and speed off
>girl comes out irate

philly is a shit hole but you can get stoned for a few hours for just a bike tire

>taking anything because it's not bolted down and isn't yours
>not stealing
Pick uno

Kek. I work at a gas station and i noticed a group of niglets, probably 8 or 9 years old, kept walking in and then leaving. Walked outside and they had a bunch of candy stashed in some bushes out back. They saw me go over to them and sprinted off.

>steal
>stiːl/
>verb
>1.
>take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it.

Better brush up on your English, Jose.

I was always taught stealing was a wrong
In my 35 years I've stolen one thing when I was 16 and even then I knew it was wrong and felt like shit for it

I've worked in security for many years and niggers absolutely feel no remorse for theft.

If it were appropriately parked or outside of a building of some sort i would understand leaving it alone but you gotta admit this looks like it was forgotten there by some moron. I would rather take it than the next nigger.

Besides having his bike stolen would teach the dumbass a lesson.

This is what Mexidindus actually believe.

As someone who works with chimps at wal-mart I fucking hate these fucking niggers Seriously can we just bulldoze these niglet communities and build a strip mall over them they're fucking cancer.

I've had my bike stolen in my own yard 3 times growing up, fuck you taco nigger.

Niggers are fucking dumber than chimps man. get them off welfare and back in the fields.

Here's a higher quality version of the webm

I'm new at cropping videos, still learning. But this is OC, so save it for the next YLYL thread.

Also, solidifies the idea that you should never trust a mexican.

But that's different, having your bike abducted from your yard is theft, leaving your bike in a park with no chain like it's your own personal parking lot and expect it to still be there the next day is retarded.

Still theft you fucking taco nigger.

Okay it is theft then but i'm stealing it for your own good.

I put a tracker on my bike Managed to catch 2 of you dirtniggers. Honestly bomb the ghetto your all filthy cancer.

Do you not understand the definition of theft?

lmgtfy.com/?q=theft

>mexican intellectuals

no, this is just argentina

No you're stealing it because you're no better than a nigger.

stolen heaps of bikes you fucking nerds
suck eggs

Drink bleach you fucking Mexiscum

Spic Logic 101 right here, anons.

Story time Sup Forums

>be me
>first job working at Walmart
>bought a display bike with employee discount for 50 bucks to ride to work
>live with my brother-in-law
>wake up one morning to him screaming "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
>ran outside to see him chasing some nigger who stole my bike down the street
>"he got away user"
>he drives me to work the next hour and we see my bike laying on the sidewalk
>the chain had fallen off the bike because he rode it too hard
>got my stolen bike back because it was a piece of shit

It's niggers and Polish people that steal bikes.

Oh so you are one of those "for your own good" niggers

fuck off paco

THIS IS WHY NO ONE WANTS YOU IN THEIR COUNTRY YOU FUCKING CRIMINAL

This is exactly why we need to build the wall.

Bike theft is the litmus test for nigger mentality. Yer a nigger on the inside I'm afraid

>Typical niggerlogic

You and me, brother.

Then never forget to chain your bikes to something you fuckboys.

You will be building the wall for your own good soon enough.

go away apex

hilarious, swift justice!

i've also stolen large amounts of clothing, groceries and alcohol

also work very hard

bet yall a bunch of softcocks who couldn't steal if they tried

>none of them can start cycling properly

is this an american or a black thing?

Holy shit look at him defend his subhuman instincts lol, it'S fucking pathetic. Why do we have to live among them pol :(

It's nice to be ineffectually mad at something that isn't a shill again. The wall's a'coming jorge, and it's coming out of your pocket

>bike gets stolen out of my yard when I was a kid
>over a year later it's found laying in my yard with a flat tire and a missing seat
>wut
>same bike gets stolen again
>hear in the neighborhood who might have taken it
>go to their house
>my bike is sitting in his yard
>tell his parents
>they're say take your bike back
>same bike I had was stolen twice

My first bike that was stolen before this bike, my favorite one I never found.

me and my friends used to "steal" bikes all the time just to return them a bit later.

>walking home drunk from friends house 2-3am
>unattended bike thrown in some front yard
>pedal home
>next weekend
>friend pedals the bike from my house back to owner

probably stole about 15 bikes before the bike actually got stolen from my garage and i stopped doing that.

At least you don't share a border with them

Well my cock is quite soft at the moment.

This is why your country is fucked. You are the reason we don't have bike parking lots.

>Anyone stupid (or innocent) enough to leave his bike "parked" that way has it coming.

nice logic

>Anyone stupid (or innocent) enough to leave their door unlocked deserves to have their home invaded
>Anyone stupid (or innocent) enough to leave their car parked in the street overnight deserves to have their brakes cut
>Anyone stupid (or innocent) enough to walk down the street deserves to get mugged

this is starting to explain why mexico is the way it is

I own more expensive stuff than a bike stuff you could only dream of owning because your a degenerate mexiscum. Yah I've had shit stolen from me but anything worth a damn I keep tracked you niglets fail for it everytime because your worthless fucking retards who'll never amount to anything and we should just kill you all. I'm gonna fucking enjoy it when Trump is elected so he can send you taco niggers back to mexico to shit in your own streets.

>Third world shithole.
>talks about talking others private proprety.
It checks out

pathetic spic, no wonder the cartel is so ruthless with you nigger lites

You'd think after the first time it was stolen you'd learn to not leave it out where blacks could liberate it from your oppressive hands

>soft-cocks
>obviously you're a pussy if you don't act like a degenerate nigger

And if I don't have a cock?

>people just "forget" they rode up on a bike that day and walk home for shits and giggles

For some reason I'm anthropomorphizing your bike.

>Oh boy, I've been standing on this display for so long, finally someone bought me.
>I can't wait to carry user to work, I'm going to do my best.
>Hey, you're not user, what are y-- HELP!
>You idiot, can't you even ride a bike proper--OW!

Left in the sidewalk, looking up at the sky...

>user didn't even get to ride me to work once, and I'm already broken... Sigh...

>Enjoy your swedish fuckboi Leaf

>it isn't stealing if it's easy to get away with it

mexican extermination now
don't even save any gas for the kikes

Well not many dindus in my area
The one kid who stole it that I know of was white

I was very naive as a kid, figured since I didn't steal that my shit was safe

They literally cant help themselves user they have no control over their animal instincts.

In France sub-saharan boys do the same with a girl when she is alone

Why are their faces blurred?

9/10

Niggers are just walking chimps with better tool dexterity, chimps are deranged savages just like niggers.

>mexican intellectuals

Niggerchimps and tacofags need to be gased now.

No self control if they get horny they act on it immediately.

pls be in london

you can suck mine if you'd like sweetheart

I stole several bikes when I was a kid. I immigrated to canada and we were poor. 1 time after school, there was a bike in the field with shitty white house paint all over it, just laying there. I took it home. in retrospect, it was painted because it was stolen.

then I found an expensive looking mountain bike leaned up against a dumpster in a quiet suburban area. I jacked it and rode it for a few months before it was stolen from me when chained up in front of our apartment.

I should clarify this was in a high native american population city.

Natural born chimps don't know the meani9ng of the word gibs Zoo chimps are fucking diseased vermin they have no hope for survival in the wild

Tbqfh, I'd rather live with chimps than niggers

Next time have it shoot them

Top Kek.

there's a different video where they put smoke bombs when the bike is ridden.

Why? You spics or a nigger will just cut the chain and/or lock.

Personally, a rigged explosive device with a passcode would be the ideal solution. One would lose their bike, but a nigger (or spic) gets wasted in the process. I call that a fair trade-off.

Enjoy having your face ripped off.

WE ONLY HAVE TO CHAIN OUR BIKES BECAUSE OF SUBHUMAN SHITS LIKE YOU PACO.

>make the chain jump
>can't fix it btter ditch the bike

are niggers this stupid?
I don't have to stop riding to get the chain back in place for fucks sake.

>i'm stealing it for your own good.
you know what, you're right. there's no better way to improve a neighborhood than being an amoral thieving cunt that's convinced himself he's teaching people 'lessons'. I thought Mexicans were mainly Catholic, why are you so ok with not following the 8th commandment?

>I leave my shit unattended in a public place and i expect people not to take it
If you saw a wallet full of money with no ID in a public park and no one is around would you call the police so that they start an investigation about who it might belong to or would you just take it?
This isn't about being a spic (one who by the way is probably whiter than most people ITT), it's about seizing an opportunity.

I never expected to trigger so many retards today.

Good point. The thing is fucking abandoned. You can shock my balls, I can sue your ass.

>He thinks christians these days even listen to the commandments

It's their nigger genes

Because the white man oppressed them long enough.

I work with nigger in the middle of what you'd call Coontown. Holy fucking shit they're dumber than you believe Most don't even know they're name or how old they are.

YES YOU DUMB SPIC. YOU RETURN THE DAMNED THING. IT HAS ENOUGH SO THAT IT COULD ACTUALLY BE IDENTIFIED BY AN OWNER.
THIS IS WHY MEXICO IS SHIT, BECAUSE YOU MEXICANS ARE FUCKING SHIT INDIO NIGGERS.
BUILD FUCKING WALL NOW.

Need a permission waiver signed to use their image on screen. Seeing that they're niggers trying to steal a bike, I doubt they'd sign the release/comprehend they got stitched up... So easy solution is to blur their ugly, sub-human faces so you can still use the footage.

Yes I've returned wallets, cell phones, jewelry, all kinds of shit I'm not a degenerate spic scum unlike you.