Well Sup Forums, what do?

So she's blatantly stealing the election now.
URGENT: GO TO HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN WEB SITE hillaryclinton.com RIGHT NOW, SHE HAS TEXT EMBEDDED ABOVE THE HEAD STATEMENT (WHERE IT WILL BE INVISIBLE TO A BROWSER) THAT BRAGS ABOUT THE ELECTION BEING A "18 month long fully televised hackathon" AND HAS A LINK TO A JOBS PAGE ASKING FOR TOP LEVEL PROGRAMMERS TO HELP HER HACK THE VOTE.

This will be visible if you right click and view page source. The error that directed people back to the source of this page when they clicked the link here has been fixed and you will see it on her web site now if you try again, the stupid girl still has this up, even though it was pointed out in a BIG WAY more than 12 hours ago.

No doubt these "programmers" hillary has are hacking all the online polls right now to screwball Hillary upwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica#.V701lPkrKM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Bump
Wtf this is absurd

Is that her actual website? What the fuck is going on?

b u m p

u

m

p

Wow, someone please confirm for us mobile fags here

wtf i hate hill now

get in here fuckers and spread this shit

bump because spooky

A hackathon is an event where teams compete to make a product. They're just shilling their event, that's all.

>haha lol I can change codes and blame Hillary for it
Trumpet shills are pathetic

wtf this is real

It doesn't specifically ask for programmers to help her "hack the vote" but OP's image is accurate and it does lead to job listings for tech related positions.

Wtf, it's real.

Fake and gay

try it yourself
it is neither fake nor gay

Didn't actually think its real

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

What does this mean?

Somebody with twitter skills tweet this to Mike Cernovich.

Hillary knows a thing or two about hacking.

>frontend
>engineer

If it's real, then someone would have posted screencaps of that site linked in these alleged element.
But no one has. That's a dead sure clue that someone is editing their consoles to make it look real.

what the actual fuck

it is pretty obvious that in this case, hackathon is used in the modern kitschy sense where hacking=programming stuff

>done is better than perfect

Every programing job ever.

... that second part is not though.

Don't worry it's fake
Sup Forums is being Sup Forums again

look yourself you fag
it takes ten seconds

CS guy here, A hackathon doesn't mean hacking specifically, but guy who wrote this is a dumbass for not seeing the implication.

Thought this was a joke, but nope, it's real.

no user

>senior
>frontend
>engineer

trust me, frontend engineers are fucking retarded

>source: me
>location: sf

Bet you 99% that 100% of her team is shitty codeacademy fucks who took a 5 month course and can't do anything other than some shitty web framework.

the fuck is this shit

Sent it to Rush

Not falling for it. Post a screencap of the site instead.
>continuing the lie

ITT: People who don't know what a hackathon is.

Still looks fucking terrible without context though.

I don't like visiting links that I don't know anything about. You're free to visit that link if you like. It's easy to see the source code of the web page for yourself, as I have shown and many others have now shown. Fuck right off to the shart in mart threads, shill.

HOW THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE LETTING HER GET AWAY WITH THIS???

>It's easy to see the source code of the web page for yourself
If it was real, but it's not. Now fuck off.

are you happy now you dense fuck?

Go to hillaryclinton.com and hit ctrl+shift+c in chrome. Pretty straight forward.

Not that site, this site >it's a fucking recruitment page
wowitsfuckingnothing.png
Go fuck yourselves with a cactus

>eReUyb2w

Do not reply to this ID. She's a paid shill.

There is nothing to see here Sup Forums.

Fucking tinfoil retards.

perhaps you can tell us what was meant by the phrase
"18 month nationally televised hackathon"
then

whoops forgot to sage

It really is nothing, but it does exist

This was fucking retarded. Sup Forums spergs out over nothing as usual.
Sage and report people.

>shills detected

just follow the link

boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica#.V701lPkrKM8

>Senior Android Engineer
sounds pretty suspicious, must be the person who hacks the booths

This

IDs recorded for shilling:

super sage

>18 month nationally televised hackathon
The Presidential campaign, with implications of the background legwork that needs to be done to keep the website running. This is similar to how Google recruits people when you look up specific search terms.

Way to go retards, welcome to 2007

As many have stated, "hackathon" means "hack [away] on this project". If you think of the non-tech use of "hack on", which may be hard for you youngins, it will start to make sense.

>eReUyb2w

There she is again.

post this to 8shit they'll know what to do

wow, it's real...

Yes, it's real

>"hackathon" means "hack [away] on this project".
I have never encountered that meaning in my life.

Frontend 'engineer' is an euphemism for a web designer that learned to use the slice tool of Photoshop and did a HTML/CSS tutorial. If they knew shitty web frameworks they wouldn't just be frontend.

just keep saging in

we get checks this friday

It's the person who made Rubio malfunction

18 month - length of campaign season
nationally televised - this election is highly publicized in american media
hackathon - programming fair

i'll let you put it together, but basically this is an easter egg for techy people to recruit them to the campaign tech team to make websites and stuff

>chrome
>using the web browsing jew

And it's an easter egg recruitment drive aimed specifically for programmers and web designers who were curious.
I'm not a shill, faggot. Nice false flagging, dumbass. Now go kill yourself by choking on your Trump hat.

I don't get why you think the website programming is televised.

> hackathon

AKA do prototyping work for us in exchange for trinkets and junk food.

If you just google search "hackathon", the definition comes up as "an event, typically lasting several days, in which a large number of people meet to engage in collaborative computer programming". Is that not clear enough?

>people are this dumb
Android is the OS used on non-Apple phones and tablets, you braindead lead-eating white fuck.

$.15 has been deposited in your account.

What are they hacking?

Suuuuure you're not. We're on the same assignment. I'm quitting in 3 days, faggot.

Seriously, go kill yourself. It's pathetic that you would even try to false flag for boogeyman organization THAT TARGETS REDDITORS.
You know what that means, newfag. GTFO.

here campaign is the thing that is nationally televised dumbass. Her campaign is the "hackathon," e.g, she is pretending her campaign is something very tech-y because she's hiring some people to work on her website lol

This is the smoking gun we have been waiting for. Good job!

No you literally are retarded this time user. It's just some coding event her campaign is promoting. My guess is it is just going to be a brainstorming session on how best to use the internet to get niggers to the polls.

Wow... Considering there are no 18 month long hacks thins... The election must be what they are referring to.

Having never gone to her site before, I was shocked at how poorly it's made. Was this shit built in 2006?

you obviously don't know that is the CTR mandated web browser

hackathon is just a cringe way of saying developer conference, where you build stupid apps for hillary. html devs wanna look cool and up to par with da 1337 so they use the word "hacker" in everything.

By the gods, this is actually real! WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK?!

Source: Chromefag

I'll probably be murdered for this, but I got it on Twitter.

google hackathon dude, they are hosted in tons of cities. Its a large group of programmers just doing a challenge or working on some project as a team within a set period of time.

Unfortunately like some have said this is just an easter egg. Disappointing really. This is just a call for some web developers. She probably has real blackhats drawn from prisons working for her. Probably traded freedom for servitude or something.

Even if this is an "Easter Egg," it's so conspicuous that the media will eat it up, and it will cast serious doubt on her campaign. SHE JUST LOOKS SHADIER AND SHADIER.

MEME IT, BOYZ

This nigga is right spread it around

nope just checked. it is really there, wonder what lie she would say to get out of this one again

REMEMBER that thread about the nsa getting hacked and some of their tools being stolen????

well you are one of the biggest dumb arses here,

The info is within here HTML and a first year could find it.

just fucking try it faggot

ops image is real

This

How the fuck is Hillary not in prison yet?

makes sense.
we are ignorant.
we learn in 4ch
we better ourselves

You think it could've been shill for hill fags??

Well definitely not by any UX designer. The site is very busy lacks a lot of whitespace. Also it would be really nice if the front picture had some kind of hovering going on between stories instead of just one picture I don't really like that very much.

Also if you go to issues all the blocks with text just seem so busy. If I'm looking for her stance on a particular issue I would rather just select a subcategory with 1 to 3 words, not 2 sentences in a random order which forces you to read them all to look for your particular issue. Also the font is not really inviting you to read these issues at all or click on them.

Just everything feels so cramped and together so busy making it not very inviting to sit down and read, which is what you actually want to do if you're going to write a lot of stuff on a particular issue.

maybe, or she will spend money to get it, nothing surprises me at this point...

DO NOT REPORT THIS TO MSM

INFILTRATE
>INFILTRATE
INFILTRATE
>INFILTRATE
INFILTRATE
>INFILTRATE
INFILTRATE
>INFILTRATE

INFILTRATION IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY

What are on the greenhouse boards?