Red pill me on individualism

Red pill me on individualism

Only White people do it. So what happens is that you have Blacks, Muslims, and Jews that are organized and lobby according to their interests. Whites pretend they don't have any interests and pic related happens.

Everyone believes they want it for themselves, no one wants it for other people, but in reality the idea that you are responsible and accountable for yourself scares people since they're cowards who can't handle accepting blame or that they might actually deserve the consequences they received.

People are burdened by their radical freedom, as the lazy eyed cuck would say.

Thats not individualism and collectivism. Philosophically illiterate people only confuse individualism and collectivism with in-group preferences and the lack thereof. Individualism and collectivism is the question whether an individual has natural rights to his body, freedom and property, or are these rights being granted to him by the collective to serve the needs of others, and may be taken away by the collective whenever they do not serve the collective's needs.

Nobody exists in a vacuum. Individualism is a divide and conquer strategy.

Individualism is only tolerated when it's on a spectrum of agreeable behavior, such that you are never more individual than your fellow individuals.

Anyone too individual will be cast out, even by so called tolerant individuals

I'm not convinced you understand this either.

It doesn't exist

ITT: People will inevitably mistake individualism with special snowflake syndrome.

When next to altruism it's garbage

not an argument

It's shit. The ego is a pox and mankind's eternal curse. The only way for us to escape is to utilize our knowledge and devise a way to experience who death, forming a unified consciousness and taking out place as a genuinely evolved species capable of true empathy.

>implying one is better

Naturally. Even though non-collectivists are the most critical of SocJus wankers.

This

I used to try to be a "special snowflake and an "individual" all I got from that was an arm full of shitty tattoo's and a cocaine problem.
Portland, not even once

You must be one of those people who believe the Enlightenment was a mistake.

Individualism ist kreig. It's not a special snowflake thing you fucking chuds

Collectivist faggots are ruining our world. Collectivism will be the death of us

Individualism is the driving force behind what makes people want freedom.

Freedom is an objective good.

Collectivism is against freedom, as it is against the collective. Tyranny is an objective evil.

Therefore, Individualism is an objective good, and must be cultivated to stop tyranny.

I do. The Enlightenment consisted of a series of compromises that were just put in place to keep Catholics and Protestants from killing each other. It treats morality as a natural condition of humanity and ignores the central role of tribes and nations in the human experience. We aren't equal, we aren't interchangeable, and we aren't going to fix problems by ignoring them.

Ignore the collectivist fedoras in this thread. Ask somewhere credible.

Freedom is good, but it isn't the only good. You are now free to abandon your family, to enter an interracial marriage, to get abortions, to disfigure your children, and in some states to use drugs. All of these things used to be illegal and maybe some should be legal, but they are all harmful to the individual and society.

Fucking moralfag SJW

You're better than me because you don't have opinions.

>ignores the central role of tribes and nations in the human experience

Except that it didn't. Nearly all of the early individualistic philosophers recognized the value of tribes and nations, and either way it's a spectrum, not a hard line, between individualism, collectivism and totalitarianism.

You seem to instead want us to live like ants as opposed to being free thinking men by denying all individualism.

I have opinions. Freedom >>>>> all

Youre too spooked to be saved. Adios

Necessary to propel introspective thought and achieve higher states of self-awareness, even though this usually results in dismantling selfish activity.
Also identities are something to cycle through to prevent from being recognized by the collective consciousness. There is no objective self imo.

Individualism is going on the internet finding quote stats, and videos you agree and then posting them on /pol hoping other people see it your way. Collectivism is doing the same thing but posting the shit I don't agree with.

Tell me how the serpent in Genesis wasn't enlightening and how that was or is good. Nothing new under Sun. Earth is flat. We are alone and cannot ever leave the planet. We are not animals. Evolution is a proven lie

Freedom is valuable as a tool, but not an end in and of itself. Take freedom of speech which is valuable because it allows unpopular truths to be spoken and fringe elements to blow off steam. Milo Yiannopoulos shows the vapidity of freedom of speech when you have nothing to say.

If you allow people to freely enter your country who will take away your freedom then freedom destroys itself.

The biggest problem I have with individualism is that it is only practiced by one group, Whites. Collective groups are winning right now because they don't believe in freedom. Muslims shame other Muslims into having 8 kids. Blacks shame each other into being welfare sponges. Whites don't shame each other for being LGBT, childless, miscegenating nearly enough.

Fpbp by a leaf

Like anything else you can't apply it autistically. For example if you're white and white people are getting screwed, it is in your individual interest to protect your group. Some take it to an autistic level and say they have no group.

It's getting tiring shlomo. Muh muslims muh zionism muh pink elephants and words we mustn't speak

Freedom has a value, but only if you have enough judgement to use it properly. If you use your freedom of speech to say Muslims suck, Jews destroy civilizations, and that Social Justice is retarded that's fine. Too many people use their free speech to defend free speech without saying anything.

Humans wouldn't be the top of the food chain without ''collectivism'' snail dick brain, we'd be extint already

Why do you think whites are doing it?

Because they are shamed when they band together. Called bigots and racists. That is why emo scene shit became a thing with whites? It was a way to connect and share a common belief.

Whites have been demoralized, but if we organize we'll be unstoppable. Jews are organized and both parties suck up to them. There are 30x as many Whites. I had never though about Emos in that context. I think the best way to get Whites to act in their own interests is to show normies how non-Whites treat their White allies.