Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4463874/donald-trump-softening-immigration-position/
youtu.be/V58_10REPvo
i.imgur.com/yZ0LZDP.png
donaldjtrump.com/positions
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proof or GTFO

You must of not watched the rally in TX today fucking dumb shill.

>Proof or GTFO
time.com/4463874/donald-trump-softening-immigration-position/

I think he's lying about all sorts of things but i still support him.
He seems like a cool dude

>guys look Trump isnt literally Hitler after all

Thanks Time.

Quads confirm. Trump is a cool dude.

>I think he's lying about all sorts of things

What's he gonna flip on next?

Immigration was the only reason that I thought he was ok. I could accept the rest of his retardness if he would have built the wall. Now I don't see any reason between him and hillary

difference*

>Time
No thanks

>tfw trumpfags believed the wall meme

I thought he was always about enforcing the existing laws since you don't really have to make new ones regarding ILLEGAL immigration. If anything the changes he talked about making were making legal immigration more simplistic and less of a bureaucratic hell.

>it's a source I don't like, so it must be not true.

Trump has always been PRO-IMMIGRATION.

Trump has always been ANTI ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Study those two and see if you can figure out the difference.

My bet is that he flops on most of his conservative social issues.

>Trump has always been PRO-IMMIGRATION.

What a lying faggot. Trying really hard to spin this Trumpfag shill.

Sup Forums is full of children and retards. The very best, just the very best people that Trump caters to. Simple wordings, repetitions, catch phrases... etc.
His actual policies (not that he has any) don't matter, 'cause he's gunna make America great again!

He's just playing possum, take away the MUH RAYCIST WALZ meme and the Dems have nothing left.

>you still have to go back

If he makes it official, I'm done with Trump.

He's not gonna win anyone over, the same people will still see him as rayciss Literally Hitler and will vote for Hillary for gibsmedat, and the people who were gonna vote for him are not gonna be energized to do it because the way he handles the only issue that got him votes - immigration - is almost as bad as how the Democrats do it.

Still voting for him

Stop lying, kike. Even if he did, he's just saying that to get the scumbag vote.

Nobody wants to vote for Hillary. As long as Trump can get a few idiots and nogs from the other side to back him, he'll have this laced up.

Still odd to me that Hillary didn't tap Bernie as a running mate. That would have essentially guaranteed her victory in November, and Bernie already made it clear how malleable he is with that pathetic endorsement.

Hell, I wish Trump would have taken Christie, but I honestly think he will be a killer AJ. Rand might have got Trump some libertarian votes, but at this point Rand is about as 'libertarian' as Gary fucking Johnson.

Two flawed candidates with horrid advisors and nonsensical VP picks; I think I'll go with the guy everyone derisively says is for white people.

Please, tell me more how Trump doesn't have policies, tell me all about it. I'll be waiting.

Meanwhile, Hillary has less than Trump, this somehow makes Trump have none?

lol, what do your Clinton handlers pay you? I hope it's minimum wage. That would be ironic.

literally all he's saying is that he's going to get them out in a humane matter and possibly grant asylum to the civilized / hard working ones currently here. the wall still stands tall.

>Please, tell me more how Trump doesn't have policies,

What policies? He flips on every issue to whatever audience he talks to.

lol, what do your Trump handlers pay you? I hope it's minimum wage. That would be ironic.

>Even if he did, he's just saying that to get the scumbag vote.

Just like his Israel position faggot?

>turn Trump into a politically correct Democrat and they'll have nothing against him

Sound plan.

Might as well vote for Hillary, faggot.

Trump was a Democrat in 2009. He's always been a liberal leftist. Alt-right support him because of memes.

youtu.be/V58_10REPvo

Sup Forums will agree with him

Oh really?

i.imgur.com/yZ0LZDP.png

@86377654

You can't take a hard-line stance against Isreal in American politics, youngster. Thank God you're not old enough to vote.

>possibly grant asylum to the civilized / hard working ones currently here

Giving amnesty is why Yeb, Rubio and all those other cuckservatives lost in the primaries. It's also a retarded position since these people also leech off the system, vote for Democrats, get food stamps, etc. If he's pro-amnesty, he's done. It also incentivizes more illegal immigrants to come here since they think they won't be deported.

No he wasn't. He called himself a conservative and obviously was one when he ran for the Reform Party in the late-90s.

My choice is between Trump and Clinton. He's not perfect, but he's the best we got.

He said he was gonna get the worst of the worst out and then the other spics who have done smaller crimes like crossing the border

Please tell me what policies Trump has exactly?
Are we reading the same thread? He literally just dropped the one issue that won him the primaries.
As for Hillary? I'm not a supporter but as I've said... you have to be pretty fucking retarded to think she doesn't have any whether you agree with them or not. You sound like exactly the sort of people I was talking about. An idiot who gets excited at a catchy slogan and muh americah. Probably because you are, otherwise you'd have at least included something in your post to prove otherwise.

"liberal on healthcare"

>He said he was gonna get the worst of the worst out and then the other spics who have done smaller crimes like crossing the border

So basically the thing Obama has been doing for 8 years?

What do you expect us to say? Should we suddenly flip to being Clintorises?

The far-right in Europe is also "liberal on healthcare", They just don't want the non-natives citizens to abuse their public health system. Still, he had to compromise on this issue in this election anyway.

>Should we suddenly flip to being Clintorises?

1990s were great under Bill Clinton

>The far-right in Europe is also "liberal on healthcare",

>Europe
>"""""far-right"'''''''

Lol

Their far-right parties (Front National, BNP, etc.). You redditors really are retarded.

People sure have to dig deep for someone who "tells it like it is!"
>I WAS BEING SARCASTIC
>but not really
>I WILL NEVER LIE TO YOU
>I might lie to you

Trump is an asshole. He will lose, by landslide, maybe even a historical one. I cannot fucking wait.

ATTENTION TRUMPFAGS: Trump is literally advocating what President Obama, aka the devil, has been doing for the last 8 years.

He didn't drop it. These are two different talking points altogether.

I think you should look in the mirror before you make claims about other people being of lesser intelligence.

He's a buffoon, but he's entertaining to watch. He probably doesn't have a chance, but he's making all sorts of kikes sweat.

ATTENTION TRUMPFAGS: Trump is literally advocating what President Obama, aka the devil, has been doing for the last 8 years.

$0.02 have been deposited to your account.

>must of

Okay sweetie so where is your actual answer to my question...?
What policies does Trump have and how does he plan to implement them, user?
A very basic question, hell I've even let your answer be only relevant as of today if you wish, never mind the past and future Trumps. Free pass, go on.

>It's a source with a history of publishing falsified garbage so I can easily discard it off-hand unless you are willing to provide evidence why it's a legitimate article.
Sorry that leftist publications are comfortable publishing lies.
Problem? Find a source that can be trusted. I know, it's almost impossible.

I guess you should inform yourself about them before making claims of them.

Aw, well third try is the charm. Good luck in life kid.

donaldjtrump.com/positions

>soften != flip
Dumbass.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/
Easy, right?
But sure let us play.
Trump has what.. 6 issues? Most of which are simply undoable, either because they are illegal/unconstitutional or because well, the vast majority of the population are against it.
There is also no actual PLAN to do them. Sure, let us build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. No problem. You have to be seriously delusional to think his simple minded plan will work. I bet his writers were pissing themselves from laughter while writing that bullshit.

Why do you CTR shills have to use proxies?

>because they are illegal/unconstitutional
Such as?
>There is also no actual PLAN to do them
Every single point on that page has a link explaining it.

>possibly grant asylum to the civilized / hard working ones currently here.

Then I'm not voting for him.

Until I hear the words from the Madman's mouth, go fuck yourself you Huma's spawn.

He didn't actually say that, but it was unclear in the way he responded to Hannity. If he makes his immigration speech soon, he needs to make it clear he's against amnesty.