en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelsöldner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-22/mirror-trades-and-tax-tricks

>implying it isn't dead already

>2016 08 29
How are you posting links from future ?

D-D-D-D-Double Fucked

germany now uses islamic calendar which uses different time

Now you know why Merkel told Germans to buy emergency food. If I were US I would fuck Germany sideways for collaborating with Russia behind your back and at the same time taking money from you. When will burgers learn and invest in eastern Poland instead of Germany?

Tear it down, bring it all down.

>If I were US I would fuck Germany sideways
polan, pls

>Implying we won't take it back

I wish I could

You won't. Turkey owns you.

you*
wtf is up with my typing shit today

>invest in eastern Poland
Why is this still a fucking meme?

We will. There is going be an uprising soon

When will they invest in a future battelfield that gets nuked?

Why should they?
This forces them to wast even more money to protect there investment.

Thats stupid pooland.
You are a designated nuclear drop zone now.

We can kick Turkey's Ass whenever we want

a kebab uprising to found europe's first caliphate in 1100 years?

It's not a meme. German bankers are fucking with us because don't want refugees. If you want Poland to remain pure, invest in it. Invest in your future.

No you can't.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36937891

I'm a soulless gook who puts US interests above all though. What would be a good thing to invest in to pad out a small portfolio? Germany is going to be crushed under the welfare state soon and is too far gone to fix.

Rare Bantz from Lithuania, topkek

Says Canada . A country being overrun with Pajeets and Chinese

Anything from wig20 index that is cheap. Hell even CD Project bubble is still on the rise. I own some shares of TPE and KGHM. I believe they will return to their glory. Also Ursus tractors. I bought their shares because of the new trade deal between Poland and Kazakhstan.

we didnt try - took us 18 Days for an entire country like yours back then. all we need is strong leadership

>back then
Here is your problem.
Numale German cucks can't do jack shit nowadays. Also, your leader is a woman.

Lol shut up polack

>Also, your leader is a woman
so is yours, but yours isnt a treasonous cunt.
Perhaps our next one is Petry, and she is based.

i have to respect Poland for not caving in to the Invasion. and the EU Deal probably didnt include a yearly dose of shitskins.

>so is yours

DELETE THIS.

SHART IN MART.

STOOL IN POOL.

TRUMP IS STUMP

Shut the fuck up and keep paying us reparations Kraut. We take your money, take your jobs, take your women, and then leave your ass dry for the immigrants to take over. Fuck Germany, EU and the rest of west.

Szydlo is your political leader, right?
That KAczyinsky is better than Gauck is obvious.

poland, dont make us turn you into furniture again.

Szydlo is there to smile in the media. Kaczyński controls both her and the president. The best thing is, you can do jack shit to him because officially he has nothing to do with the government. And yet World leaders comming to Poland meet with him. He is one smart son of a bitch.

And you think your "loyal citizens" Ahmeds and Abduls are gonna do the invading for you, you delusional Kraut? You have no power over your country right now western clown.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelsöldner

But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about your host's heritage, Safir.

all it takes is a handful of germans and we empty polish territory to make way for new germany (nothing of value is lost)

bring over the true germans, let old germany go down, no polacks. win-win!

Fiat currency is in it's death throes. Now's the time to get into cryptocurrency before it skyrockets.

True Germans died during the war.

Lol U

The Chinese control 99% of crypto market you moron.

>Although the bank’s headquarters remained in Germany, power migrated from conservative Frankfurt to London, the investment-banking hub where the most lavish profits were generated. The assimilation of different banking cultures was not always successful. In the nineties, when hundreds of Americans went to work for Deutsche Bank in London, German managers had to place a sign in the entrance hall spelling out “Deutsche” phonetically, because many Americans called their employer “Douche Bank.”

WILL JEWS NOW RUN AWAY? Now that they have stolen from all countries of EU and privatized every bank. Yet they fail, what a surprise.

Poland will soon into space, on tractors

>German managers had to place a sign in the entrance hall spelling out “Deutsche” phonetically, because many Americans called their employer “Douche Bank.”

I'm pretty sure they were doing it on purpose.

Capitalism on suicide watch. (Again)

>in b4 it just werks

kek

This is why Juncker wants no borders in any country, so he and his clients can move(steal) money without getting inspected and then flood us with cheap labour while they have escape homes in remote lands and can drive Europe into ruin from there when shit gets bad in Europe.
All they want is to ban all inspection and rules, so they can go all out, stealing everything.

Thank God EU is about to die soon.

>A handful of germans
1.5 mil germans + .5 mil soviets (other slavs) - ~1 mil poles

sorry Hanse but 1.5 mil isn't "A handful"
(also you're such fags now you would never go to war with anyone, but yourselves)

Don't be naive. EU is never going to die, it's just that everybody important will escape while people will pay the price.

I just bought $1000 worth of Euro puts yesterday

tumbling down tumbling down

Indeed

I'm ok with crucifying Germany, Greece, France and Spain if it means more power and money for Slavs in the future.

> 'During the Nazi era, Deutsche Bank sullied its reputation by financing Hitler’s regime and purchasing stolen Jewish gold.'

This is the reason why DB must fail in order for the jew's revenge

>implying rich countries won't leave and let it all burn on poor ones
So you will have an EU with Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland..etc. and with those Arabs/niggers who they want to integrate every day so you won't be able to get rid of them. They want to destroy nationalism and they want to destroy borders because then all their international buddies will be able to deposit their money outside in royal owned low-tax financial hangouts, then when they have no more ties to Europe they will fuck us even more. Notice that every country in EU had to privatize fully or partially their biggest banks for this EU project to centralize money into German banks, now they misuse their power as expected. They have credit ranking companies in New York and they have central international stocks there, they lower credit ranking, they play with stocks and pushed us into selling banks, when we done that, they raised credit ranking and corrected stocks. It's all artificial construct to sell Europe and to secure their money outside. Their companies will stay and employ illegals and contract based jobs, to fully exploit Europe, then crime and poverty will even rise more. In Africa today they dig out diamonds for salary they can buy bread, that's what they want to do with Europe too, not all parts, since they need their luxury hangouts too.

We don't have Euro in Poland. They can do jack shit to us.

I've heard hydrogen cyanide is particularly good at dealing with cockroaches. You'll need the Zyklon E concentration, as the stuff used for rats just isn't strong enough.

Many countries don't use Euro:
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Romania and Poland are two of the most migrated worker countries. It's not important what you use, only thing important is who controls it all. They can exchange any money at banks.

tldr version?

They are hiding money transactions.

>Germany is fucked
Man, if I got a cent for every time I read that I could pay all the southern leaches debt at once.

Your friend seemed to have predicted (engineered) Brexit :
>The financier George Soros took a short position in Deutsche Bank before the Brexit referendum, effectively betting against the share price, and is estimated to have made more than a hundred million dollars as the stock nose-dived.

at least they remove kebab faggot

>Deutsche bank has been facilitating "mirror trades"
>These trades violated sanctions
>A few other shitty scandals and controversies
>Might get fined by US regulators
>BNP Paribas got fined $9.5 billion for sanction violation
>DB's share price is on the toilet
>Constantly fails stress tests
>If it gets fined like BNP Paribas then a government bailout seems unavoidable
>Shit could then hit the fan.

They did the same thing with Saddam Hussein. German government and it's corporations are turning out to be a bunch of weasels.

Now that was rough, Achmed

Especially if they use EU monies to pay the fines and bailout the bank.

He made several bets against brexit happening as well. If I remember he tried longing the pound.

and now we know why the germans were told to stock up in case of a disaster

I could make the same image about Germany and nuclear power, or Libya, or Ukraine. Germany also opts-out whenever it feels like, and needless to say it's a lot more prominent than when Poland does it.

One of these trades (shorting DB or longing the Pound) represented a hedge against the bigger of these trades. If the DB trade was the hedge, then the Pound trades were larger. If the Pound trades were the hedge, then the DB trade was larger.

>10 billion

Literally nothing

How about the trillions from Libor?

Douche Bank
You can't make it up.

> a government bailout seems unavoidable
THEY WOULDN'T DARE. people are already piissed off at Germany, if they bailout their banks when we lose our money we'll probably riot

It was Russia paying all the debts for the USSR after it crashed, it's gonna be germany or france paying for EU

>if they bailout their banks
Particularly since Germany was so heavy handed to let capitalism decide the fate of Greece and Italy. Seems like Angela's chickens have come home to roost on her own shoulders.

Exactly. everyone here hate Germany and Merkel with passion, there are tooo many people who have nothing to lose (because have lost everything thanks to Germany). It wuold be the last nail in the coffin for German and EU.

great article

>crucifying two of the victims

What is that going to achieve?

Lol bet you regret Brexit now, UK

Make them work honestly? Even in crisis, lazy Greeks earn much more than Poles.

Bump

bump

bump

Stop waving around that edge, kinsmen. Faith and believe put in one's country is important, but so is understanding dependencies between them. We, our development huge part are dependant on EU. We could go without them as we do have relatively stable economy and a lot of what they try to go with now, given the whole SJW bullshit is suspicious - but if you'd have any idea about migration and local businesses/project funding provided by them, you'd know that Euro or not - they do invest lot of cash and for growth as fast as we get now, we do need that cash.

We also need decent international relations with our neighbours and a degree of cooperation. Not in every aspect - the refugee retardation and accepting plenty of ill-adapted people without their education or proper infrastructure to house and manage them was a mistake and it's good we didn't stand for that shit - but going "Poland! Poland! Poland da best, we need nuthin!" when our population depends on international relations is stupid.

Bantz is one thing, but when you go with stuff like - it's just cringeworthy.

So this is why German told their citizens to stockpile food?

Probably. They still have 5 days until this article officially comes out.