Racists of Sup Forums

Ana Kasparian's got a message for anyone who's ever posted anything racist on Sup Forums.

Summed up my words entirely, I wish I could say this to every single one of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oii1v2rUHJA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't watched this but I'll take "Basement dwelling" and virgin shaming for 400.

>don't body shame
>you fat fuck

this ugly turk nigress

>Anyone who doesn't agree with me is a joyless, miserable troll

I'll bet that she is just dying for an alpha to give her a deep dicking.

Nah she thinks we are sociopaths cause we troll for lolz. I don't think she is remotely aware that she fell for the bait

who

Laughing at her life tbqh

wow... really activated my cranial almonds......

Thanks Ana!

Burgers who can't take banter? Nothing surprising here.

This

She's an Armenian working for a turkroach

I want to seduce her and fuck her. Right as I cum, I'll whisper in her ear...

>Hitler did nothing wrong

Why hasn't Cenk killed her yet?

Are Armenians white?

She said the F word, that's how you know she means business.

I prefer

>GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

Wow she sure got us.

Wait didn't she attack and spit on some poor fat autistic guy just a month ago?
Well at least she wasn't racist haha

>implying I'm not proud of being a sociopath
Nice try Xerxette

>better than me
Nah bitch I'll beat you in anything that isn't child bearing

forgot to add

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

another libtard takes the bait

heh

nothin personnel kid

>Harambe
>Sup Forums

Stupid bitch.

>These are miserable people

No shit bitch. We hate the world because of people like you.

>You're a sociopath

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>I feel bad for you

Then stop being you.

>Attack me

No one cares about you. At best we'll fap.

>If you get a rise out of attacking the powerless, you're garbage

Talk about irony.

>She never mentions Sup Forums

Oh never mind. OP is just being a faggot again.

Yeah sure a stupid 30s year old failed woman is going to give me some advice, ever.
She is disgusting.

Dicks out for ana

And ah suppose you think you're the one to do it?

>"I don't give a shit!"
>goes on national television to say that
kek every time I never stop laughing when people do this and it's been 10 years.

>Armenian sitting next to a Roach

where do you go to get hired so you make money off these threads? I wanna post a bunch of liberal bullshit to Sup Forums and get paid.

Dam. That's way better. Could you imagin how triggered she'd be? !

Mfw hahah

Nah. Just the usual sociopaths/human garbage thing.

I don't really get the point of the lecture. We already think her and her fellow marxists are less than garbage.

Why would we care what she thinks about us?

This isn't the fucking 70's. No one on either side has any illusions about bridging a gap or reach a consensus. We just fucking hate each other, and that's not going to stop because you get buttmad.

Why is (((she))) provoking Lord Kek?

You can call me anything you want, just don't call me a jew.

>calls Alex Jones a fatass
>makes hypocritical video about putting people down

into the trash

She is not human though. No sane person would feel anything from a literal cockroach hissing at them.

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been exactly this racist since the early 00s and the only reason they're in the news is because they shuffled boards and have a Presidential candidate actively pandering to them
I can't wait until this election season is over. Whoever loses, I win.

ugh, user, please don't post more pictures of yourself in the future. thanks.

>I'm an emotional wreck who cries whenever a bad thing happens, anyone who won't cry with me is a sociopath
>I'm better than you because I don't have a sense of humour or understand satire
>Please call me a liberal retard

Nah. I don't fuck old broads.

Maybe she should grow up and join the rest of us in the real world.

Says the cunt who called Alex Jones a fatty to his face.

Cenk's shitty youtube circlejerk isn't national television

Can't reproach the roach

In the original video, they mention Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0

I should include the line in another upload of this video so it's clearer.

Eat shart ana

I'd be like a Turk on an Armenian woman.

Kek be praised,the butthurt is real

may Kek's blessings be upon the faithful, meme on

>Political commentator
>Immediately resorts to ad hominem

Another well constructed liberal argument! You gon make me change my ways mastuh!

wtf i hate freedom of speech now haha

>You're a pathetic, fat little piggy

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

No we haven't been. We made jokes and shit, but the retards who actually take WN propaganda seriously never really hung around much until after we raided Hal.

You obviously were not here, or you would know that.

lmao what a stupid bitch

>why don't you have sympathy for every single unarmed person who is killed by a gun

>oy vey goyim you don't have a right to defend yourself until you're already dead

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

dastardly memers

I'm gonna teach you a lesson you pathetic worm. Get off the stage, and kneel at my feet

NiggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerGOD BLESS AMERICAniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

me me 's

Yeah, you like being told what to do, don't you you little bitch boy?

Get back, I'm armed

so saying an attempted cop killer got what he deserved is sociopathic?

Ahahaha you cucks are so deluded holy fuck

These boards have been openly sexist and racist since like 2012

For someone who starts off acting like she doesn't care, she sure is triggered.

As for the

>protecting the defenseless

stuff I'm just going to assume she never speaks up on behalf of the children raped by rapefugees, child laborers in Vietnam, blacks murdered at crazy rates by other blacks, the mexibros who have their souls crushed by their corrupt government, the victims of the Armenian genocide, or the Christian communities who are constantly and relentlessly attacked in the muslim world (not to mention the Yazidi bros who are likewise victimized).

How can you be so triggered when you obviously don't care about anything but pushing a political agenda? It's one thing if you legitimately care about an issue, but when you're just towing a party line and pushing talking points that no one buys, how can you possibly get so enraged?

that fucking video is hilarious

Not giving em (you)'s, what does she say?

what a fucking waste

You belong to me. I'll piss in your face and you'll say "Thank You, Mistress K", got it?

Damn it Sup Forums you have done it again. I hope one day they catch you.

u done it

KEK has spoken

But user. That never happened

what did he mean by this?

Hahaha
>Yeah, you
>You, person sitting hundreds of miles away
>How dare you attack a defenseless person
>You, who is unable to retort or say anything back
>You're garbage and are worthless
>That'll teach you to say mean things to others

fuck off australians, this is an american issue

Fucking saved pic. That was funny, watched it live.

no problem user

>2012 is the early 00's

We actually used to be pretty smart, at one point too, before all the kids like this illiterate dumbfuck showed up.

You're such a fucking faggot. I'm going to make you suck Turkish cock clean after they fuck my ass in front of you

Just as good as "I don't care what people think", while wearing make up.

Good thing I'm never going to watch it or give a fuck what a fucking kike like her thinks or says, they all must die. And they will, g-d willing.

aaayyyyyy

This is the bitch that had to put down and say mean things to Alex Jones, a man that has been working hard at losing his weight. She really hurt his feelings

These people are autistic. Those pics were hilarious.

Also wasn't it black people who were making these memes?

Listen, Cenk is a shitty journalist but she should be deported to an Islamic country

Why does the left have such a potty mouth?

Burger females are still females.

My sister sounds exactly like her and she watches this show all day long. Make it fucking stop.

I'm going to use and abuse you and you're going to take it. Because it's 2016 and you're just

A FUCKING

WHITE

I think they are in some shitty cable package, that's technically available to everyone in the US, but noone's watching that. Even their YT videos gt more views.

Where were you when we regained our status as the Internet Hate Machine?

Pardon me, I have an appointment with a van and a Husky.

WTF I hate america now

How old is she? Does she plan on having a family?

MALE

She should be in prison right now for hurting my feelings.

rly m8ks u thnk

26 and hasn't moved out yet. She's taking 2 years off before law school.

She is not provoking Kek, her rage feeds him.

Good show

Anna why.....

Good user had me keking