Trump is a literal cuck

You know how bad it is when Ann Coulter herself condemned Trump

Trump is no different than other establishment Republicans he ran against with. The same establishment Republicans that his supporters voted against.

He is just another typical politician. What a lying piece of shit this fat fuck is. I hope somebody shoots that piece of shit faggot for alienating his own base. What a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
mediaite.com/online/ann-coulter-thinks-its-a-mistake-for-trump-to-soften-his-stance-on-immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cool story. Sounds good, catch up with you later. Have a good night. Bye.

>this delusional

Enjoy Hillary you cucks. You could've supported Jeb

0.02 cents has been deposited to your account.

Trumpfags will still defend him. Hell, I saw a dude in another thread trying to claim illegals are better than niggers as an argument for why it doesn't matter that Trump changed his view.

>mfw Trumpcucks are gonna defend that fat fuck no matter what. Even if he grabs your gun

Coulter specifically stated she doesn't believe Trump has changed anything and Operation Wetback could be pulled off with the ICE, no problem.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html
>foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html
>foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/24/trump-says-hes-open-to-softening-immigration-laws-in-hannity-town-hall.html

Trump didn't get cucked. He's always been a cuck

You know, with the whole ICANN thing being passed and china and it's conglomerates seizing control of the internet...

At this point, american politicians don't matter anymore.

He's a populist. They lie to get votes. How hard is that to understand?

At the end of the day she will still support Trump, because there will still be a wall, and there will be deportations.

And there goes the white vote.

>Everyone freaking out over a story broken by Univision and Buzzfeed

Thanks for correcting the record guys.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

Except he never said any of that.

Wait. I thought this was just shills. He's really doing it?

Considering the only source saying that Trump indicated he was "softening" on immigration is Buzzfeed and Univision. It's probably bullshit. Everyone else is just regurgitating this bullshit story for shill bux.

Okay, this is fucking stupid. He is just saying he wants to find a way to deport them without destroying lives..

I mean that's not bad?
Also, the reasoning for him "softening" up is retarded.

"His question was met by some cheers over suggestions that immigrants be allowed to stay, while others responded in roars when he suggested deporting them."

It's like they'll take any little inch they get and try to run miles with it. Typical MSM disinfo.

Here's your motherfucking source

FOX NEWS

My father always warned me about Malaysians.
I can't remember his exact words but he said that they're a terrible breed and one can never trust them.

So what?

There still will be a wall and deportations and will follow the law that is in place currently.

Get your panties out of a wad.

Apa khabar chao Jibai, Trump BOLEH!!!!

Why hasn't Ann Coulter come out yet? She could be our token tranny political analyst.

Now that Trump mellows down on Immigration, his campaign stands for absolutely nothing.
Trump supporters were asked "What would Trump do that would make you not vote for him", and they said if he backtracked on immigration.

He's never going to win anyway

Because Breitbart has no affiliation with the Trump campaign.

He's wavering now and the blowback from his own supporters is intense and can cause his entire candidacy to collapse without winning over any new voters he needs this fall. This looks more desperate and craven than principled at this point.”

Watch it all here on Hannity at FoxNews.com, the best source for Trump supporters

He literally just admitted his entire immigration posture is a big scam

How about you read and quote where he is "wavering".

I don't see it in the article.

How about you stop acting like a cuck and watch the entire thing? Listen to your own man. Watch the interview. He is NOT going to deport rapists, criminals and murderers. It's all a big scam

Yeah, no doubt that's what she actually said on the day her new book, "In Trump We Trust" came out.

shitty fucking shill.

mediaite.com/online/ann-coulter-thinks-its-a-mistake-for-trump-to-soften-his-stance-on-immigration/

Watch Ann Coulter talk. Click that link

>tfw you have to teach Trumpcucks to read

It doesn't even matter what he says. The wall and the deportations were never going to happen anyways.

If Trump gets elected he's going to have the most adversarial relationship with congress of any President in modern history. He will get next to nothing passed. He has no diplomacy skills and pretty much immediately alienates anyone who doesn't go along with what he wants.

I heard the damn thing already, you will need to quote where he said he will not deport rapists, criminals.

I don't see it or hear it.

He could repeal the first amendment and still have my vote

Coulter said she does not think he is softening.

Which he is not, you are in a real delusion pal

Coulter is pretty racist desu.

The softening stance on immigration is just being practical, and we all knew it would happen. You cannot deport tens of millions of people when you can't even identify them all.

The only practical solution is to build the wall, stop illegal immigration, deport easily identified illegal immigrants that are not valuable, and deport any future illegal immigrants. Those that are already in the United States and don't get themselves caught on purpose aren't going anywhere.

That said, legal immigrants from Mexico are just as much a threat as illegal immigrants, if not more so, just as Moderate Muslims are a bigger threat than terrorists.

Still voting for him

Lol, sure.

Pence would be the man behind the curtain. Manafort said that Trump would run the country like his company, i.e. as a chairman.

irish mexican here

wouldn't you soften your stance on me?

Isn't the new campaign manager connected with Breitbart?

Or should we trust mexicand and Univision that lost a court case against Trump for 120 million few months ago?

What's underneath your armpit?

Based Coulter still has a spine.