Harambe reborn?

Harambe reborn?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755507/Police-arrest-Ohio-man-acting-like-GORILLA-masturbating-sidewalk.html

Dicks out for Harambe.

Top kek.

There's a webm of a black guy squatting on the ground in front of a car and pounding the ground like an ape.
Must be some kind of drug side effect re-opening some part of the primitive mind.

Fuck off back to le'reddit you pedlars of stale, forced memes interlopers

Fucking summerfags I swear

Nigger probably had an instinctive urge to do this.

Calm down Kangaroo Kack.

Go stick your dick in a pouch, faggot.

Go read a book, shit for brains.

lol

I read more than you, aussiefag.

Why are you on an American website anyway, faggot?

We are the florida of the midwest.

>>>/reddit/
Harambe is a forced reddit meme used by normies and those illiterate in internet culture on Facebook to virtue signal how #quirky and #weird they are.

Would they describe him as gorilla-like if it were a black man doing the exact same thing?

Oh, sorry about posting, master memer.

How about you go fuck yourself and slurp on my jizz while you're at it?

How could it possibly be Harambe reborn if the man is 32 years old and was alive at the time of Harambe's death?

Did you read that in a comic book?

Incredible! Did your fwend in middle school tell you Sup Forums is where all the uber memes come from? At least JIDFs sometimes make you think, you're just a moron who needs to go back to facebook.

Dude your fucking flag has a UK flag on it.

Are you fucking 14 lol "slurp on my jizz"

My 8th grade cousin would say something this dumb

At least get vulgar, like "spread your cheeks as I glaze the back of your tonsils with my Spunkblast. After it hardens, puke it up and mix it with my buttspunk to form a delectable mix to gargle on while I gape your stinkstar" or something

>LeMasters
>Le

Redditors confirmed

Do you often go on boards with no concept of established board culture and mores? You seem intent on imposing your faggotry on the rest of us. The sole purpose of this thread was for you to virtue signal your knowledge of l'Harambe meme, despite being a forced meme on Facebook. In doing so, shilling that Harambe meme is a shibboleth for "I'm an insolent redditor, who seeks validation from other morons that I'm a cool and hip trendsetter".

Get fucked, cunt.

Do you like your shit pushed in?

Shut the fuck up jamal. Your embarrassing us. Youre a fag, deal with it

Kill yourself, Brett.

Good one jk

Ok Brandon.

Fucking faggot

My record has been corrected

woah aussie take it down a notch. Dicks out is an actual funny normie meme, and you sperg out over it? You should be happy.

What the fuck is wrong with australia lately?

It's a white dude on bath salts
Incidentally named Tim Cook

Australians are literal faggots.