Yanks trying to literally float into Canada for a better future have been rounded up and shipped back in their...

Yanks trying to literally float into Canada for a better future have been rounded up and shipped back in their thousands. Wall when?

news.com.au/travel/world-travel/north-america/american-revellers-rescued-after-accidentally-floated-to-canada/news-story/a4670cf0b4a9f203f618f18cd5afa5ce

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/man-swims-across-detroit-river-prompts-rescue-125123622.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck canada dude, that is rightful american clay anyway

Liberals aren't very bright, sorry.

This is the clay for men loyal to the Crown, not rebel scum like you.

That's my fkn city m8

meanwhile only drunken canadians dare to swim down south

yahoo.com/news/man-swims-across-detroit-river-prompts-rescue-125123622.html

man the only thing youre loyal to is these american bawls

Canada is already in America

Your banter is as weak as your beer.

Burgers trying to steal my citys refineries

they warned me about you leaphs

pls

Isn't like every big company foreign owned? Pllus, I promise you that nowhere else in the world will you find as many microbrews putting out as many good beers as here. All the big name stuff like Bud and Coors is litteral dogshit though, you're right there.

It's always the the oil.

how's that old dusty queen pussy taste ya fuckin syrup whore

canada is not a real county

Holy shit yoy fucking racists these people floated for hundreds of miles for a better life and you just send them back? WTF! Just wait until Justin hears about this.

Forward.

Why doesn't America just take Canada? No one will care. Make sure you strip their voting rights away though.

you read that wrong m8

americans rescued after accidentally floated to canada

we had to save them from the leaf and communism

Because our current government won't let us gas the French half breeds, so it's not worth the trouble.

He should have just taken a cab back or something, wouldn't have been caught.