Russians are taking us back the same way muzzies are taking europe

Russians are taking us back the same way muzzies are taking europe

HELP

Russ spy ITT, say me ur problem

how?

Well, lease term has expired, it's time to give clay back, bro.

Outbreeding/pumping out babies
I fear they will create a Russian majority and then pull a Crimea

they send Russian ctizens in mass
those citizens are deliquents adding more criminals to the local criminal pool
they practice subversion by injecting anti national ideas in citizens mind, turn them into traitors, push them to hate themselves
advocate for their religion by undermining locals religions
bring retardation and degeneracy then accuse their host society of being degenerate
russians are cancer for the society just like
muslim immigrants are

Alaska was russian and will be russian, death to the U.S pigs

Alaska is rightful Slav clay

I think this theory would make Alaska a little more bearable.

god you frogs are so stupid, the US bought it in a fair and friendly deal.

kys

source?

Firsthand experience

Russians bought it because they was pretty poor and feared an attack from the british colony in Canada

guess they actually took advice from mexico

In Florida, rich Russians women come to give birth to their kids, then those kids are given US nationality that they'll use to subvert the more local citizens they can
that's a slow invasion

no Russians have always done that
they were doing that before communism
they did that during the Sovit era
still doing it today

better slavic immigrants than brown people or asians

Da

I am the Russ-Jap and want to say, that those russians hate their own govt. and most of them is pretty smart people.
Cмepть Пyтинcкoй хyнтe, pycня пoплaтитcя зa yбитых нa дoнбacce.

>thats a bad thing

Good goy, keep drinking your kool aid.

Jesus Christ, Americans, you must not let it happen. Don't give Russia one more place to spoil and waste.

I've got a family name I need to keep alive and I figured out the hard way that the russkies aren't gonna help me with that.

Does Florida get enough of them though to achieve what they're getting here?

t. Ukrainian proxy

>you can't mate with russian women

nice try.

They only mate with each other. I've tried, believe me. It don't work.

What's your last name origin? Is it a rare one?

Scotto Norman reporting in btw

Хoхoл дeтeктeд

I knew a guy that worked in a fish processing plant in Alaska and he got a qt russian wife.

Maybe you're just fucking ugly?

> that those russians hate their own govt. and most of them is pretty smart people.

Anglicized French, descended from extant English nobility. Not too rare, supposedly, but I want to keep the Alaskan colony going and I'm the only heir to that.

There's different types of russians, where was the plant? The ones in my vicinity are Old Believers in the rural area, and Soviet immigrants in the city. The latter are problematic. The fish processing plants tend to be in areas with russians descended from actual colonists.

First part intended for

t. Хoхoл

I can't remember where it was at. He said he would stay there over the summer and they had trailers a lot of the workers lived in.

His wife wasn't of Soviet or colonist descent. He said almost all the workers at the plant were immigrant Russians. I just figured it must be like that up in Alaska like how at our slaughter houses we have mexicans.

They do the same on the internet e.g. in neighboring countries, on /pol or zerohedge etc. Everywhere those stupid russian conspiracy theories that idiot believe

Not to mention I want to make my family name great again, but I'm not gonna leak the plans for that.

I'm Russian, don't shoot

(((Russian)))

Who are those fuckers?

russian intelectual elite

oh go back to morocco you fucking halfwit

idi nahooy hohol

Tfw mexican and have Russian waifu.

Come take it back

Alaska is in a pretty good place if the US breaks up and Russia remains un globalized.

It could become an independent nation with close economic ties to Russia. Much better chances than some independent Texas or upper Midwest or Atlantic seaboard nation.

how expensive is a school girl there?

You will literally be better off. I'd move to Alaska if I could.

Was that used in the revenant? I get you probably love there or close, I enjoy your gun pics

But looks familiar as fuck, last scene

desu alaska looks really good

10/10 would settle there in my retirement

you too, huh?