FUCK MY SERIES UP

>crimestars
>worldstar

Carlos that's not a pun

Deus Ex has always been referred to as Dude Sex. Now it literally is dude sex

Found another gem

I never asked for this.

Well you got it goy

some tranny on the FeministFrequency channel was super butthurt over Deus Ex using this slogan.

I still don't think that's a pun though.

They literally augment themselves with explosives to take out crowds holy shit Jensen's full on prepping bulls now what the fuck happened?

Well they do stay true to muslim beliefs.

>The pun, also called paronomasia, is a form of word play that suggests two or more meanings

Ahahahaah.
Must buy this.

Aside from this bit, is the game any good?
I enjoyed the first one.
Am reluctant to go ask Sup Forums because... well, they're stupid.

Its short, basically half a game (10-20 hrs at most), the setting is shit, most of the new augments are pointless, DLC is tied to your save file so if you want to start a new game you need to repurchase everything, and its been Mankind Diversified.

The gameplay is great and the soundtrack is still top notch. Thats about it.

Human Rev is my favourite game so I'm pretty heartbroken, but not surprised tbvh.

Lol holy shit

Jesus Christ Jensen, what happened.

Your game used to be smart and original.

disgusting

Usually puns are funny though.

>DLC is tied to your save file so if you want to start a new game you need to repurchase everything

Thank (((Square Enix))) for that

Actually, this is never the case

>crimestars has a nigger on the cover

fuck off Roo go be irrelevant somewhere else

I fucking knew Deus Ex was a bullshit game with a big dose of bluepilling. Just wait until the reviews come in. Sup Forums is going to go ballistic.

fuck off joo go be unfunny somewhere else

That was a funny pun.

Ahh, so this is the famous yank who confuses Aussies and new Zealanders? I heard so much about you last night.

Fug :DD

>wasnt a pun

you're terrible at this

>mfw seeing how far this series has fallen since the original

I MEAN COME ON, IT'S 2029!

>being surprised at jewery at the first Dues Ex game with microtransactions.
topkek m8

it's like pottery, it rhymes

If he'd just said something along the lines of "it doesn't fit the MO," I wouldn't be bothered by this. He seems to be insinuating that it's entirely impossible for an extremist (possibly a convert?) to have augs and use them for the express purpose of jihad.

Bad writers.

HR was amazing though

I miss when Deus Ex was more about crazy-ass conspiracies with social commentary on the side, and less about "hurr muh social issues aug lives matter muh apartheid" with the conspiracy element in the background. Frankly, I wish the series had never gone past the original. Invisible War was an abortion and the most recent titles just don't live up to the original, in my opinion.

To be fair, DX tech would likely make gender a moot point for reproduction.

>CrimeStars
>black woman
I don't see the problem.

Are you getting buttflusterted that the Muslims are the ones chopping augs to shit instead of being augs themselves in this setting?

>Its short, basically half a game (10-20 hrs at most), the setting is shit, most of the new augments are pointless, DLC is tied to your save file so if you want to start a new game you need to repurchase everything, and its been Mankind Diversified.
And here I thought they actually fixed issues from the first game.

Then again, this is the same company that released a Director's Cut based on an unpatched version of the original game and never gave it any patches, left in semi-game breaking bugs (like the laser sight alignment issue), didn't filter out some fucktarded design decisions like the XP system in QA and overall was so shit at balance that half of the arsenal in the game was entirely pointless.

If you give them your money, you are what is wrong with the world.

>original
>the incredibly bugged mess full of obtuse game design (gotta love the obtuse "Paul dies if you exit from the window" trigger in that one mission) and horribly broken balance that is only good in regards to its /x/-level plot that adapts to most of the things you do in the game
>just remember that it's most things, not all things

Well, at least you can't shoot up a police station without consequences.

Still had jewry in it. Opening scenes show a bumbling male scientist being told what to do by a strong independant womyn. Perpetuated the stereotype of women knowing better than men.

Now this is autism

>I enjoyed the first one
What did he mean by this?

what a shame

WHY CONTAIN IT?

he means gaming is dead

Do you not know of this trope? Its literally the basis of every sit com for the last 20 years.

It's a single player game with microtransactions. The greed is almost a physical object.

How is Megyn an example of "strong independent womyn"? Dont be ridiculous. She's literally a damsel in distress.
There's nothing wrong with HR you just want there to be.

This is fine though.
Next you will link shadowrun and say that calling people dandelion eaters is cringe.
Cyberpunk plays with people on the edge of society. Cribbing lines from BLM lets them talk about things like race without SJWs complaining about a game in the 50s uses the word nigger

don't like my story shitlords?

I literally cannot play this game
Surprisingly the SJW shit isnt what bothers me, not even Adam's sand nigger gf, its the god awful story. They completely fucked up the story of Human Revolution. I wont go into spoilers but god damn I'm so bothered by everything so far.

Ill play this but titty twister all the degenerate bastards.

goddamn... Ah well. HR was shite too. The series died with Invisible war.

spoil me

probably never going to bother with this shit.

This is fine though. It's a line that can be chosen, there is multiple dialogue options.
There's an option which says they're not true Muslims because they did this. People say this in real life when talking about terrorism
There is also an option with an opposite opinion.
Should opinions you don't believe in not be allowed as a means of the character to express themselves? Seems pretty dumb. Low int dialogue options should be in more games.

So far; Jensen treats his old boss Sarif like shit for some reason, Jensen no longer gives a shit about the girl he risked his life for in HR and is instead dating some sandnigger with braids, Pritchard is "off somewhere in detriot, dont worry about him", Sarif industries no longer exists..
Oh and the baddies wear edgy hoodies and gold polygonal masks. This triggers me for some reason.

I'm only a couple of hours in so it might change.

how did we go from this

youtube.com/watch?v=loB5cDHd4P8

>tfw you remember when deus ex was actually the ultimate redpill

to this

youtube.com/watch?v=qY2AqKCpGkk

Im talking about the scientists in one of the opening scenes when youre walking down a hallway, not megyn.

Now on where is that remote kill switch again...

The sheboon?
THAT triggered you? Its like 5 seconds long

>years ago tried Human Revolution
>eh, it's alright but I'm not that interested
>everyone says the original is better
>pirate it, I can't understand shit in the intro
>a virus? lower class? why contain it?
>was too normie to understand any subtleties about Terrorism and UNATCO
>why does the leader surrender? Shit game, no boss fights, boring first mission, ugly old game

Today

>Redpilled as fuck
>Super interested in transhumanism
>Mankind Divided coming soon? Fuck that, let's play the original
>Oh my god it's so good

I'm barely into the Tavern/Free Clinic hub but already the world building, emails and dialogue options have conquered me
>first terrorist leader was redpilled fuck, cycled through all of his lines of dialogue

Feels good, Sup Forums.

There's a massive undertone and forced comparison between augmented individuals, and blacks/ Muslims.

There are conversations between civilians that state "if we treat them like animals, what can you expect?!"

The anti police rhetoric rears its head, presenting the police as lazy UNLESS ITS THOSE FUCKING AUGS!

There are a few references to at least one designer having further knowledge.

Nods to TPP. References to security failures resulting in a united intelligence agency.

Overreaching UN regulations.

Some stuff is quite ridiculous however. Such as augs with illegal implants seeking refuge in Africa.

Apparantly there was/is large movements of people from Europe to Africa as well as the Middle East.

Alex Jones mimic on the radio. I don't really understand it though. It seems to attempt to mock Alex, while the game acknowledges the illuminati are a reality.

That actually makes sense. I did some research and it's considered taboo to make modifications to your body as 'Allah' made it (plastic surgery, etc).

At the same time, this would not stop ISIS and other terror groups so Jensen is half-right as Muslims actually practicing the religion would not do it but jidaists easily would if they got the chance but at the same time it would make them look like massive hypocrites in a very visible way (they already are).

The part that surprises me is that Jihadists still exist. That technology and ability to augment yourself, you think they would have been wiped out by now.

>This is fine though.

We reserve the right to be triggered by media promoting gay couples!

If that is the game world they built, fine. The lines you can choose is all fine and dandy when it is not compromised on a meta level. Will the responses be showing the typical pattern of allowable opinion or will there be a contrast? How much will it be? Will the political correct choices outweigh the rest? That's not only important for matters concerning Sup Forums but is literally the design principle of what Warren Spector had in mind.

I think it is good that we have resources on the internet pointing out degeneracy. The feminists besieged publishers with their threats and they cowed down and turned their backs on their core market. Why should we not turn the tables? Because we don't cry about things until everybody caters to our demand? Well, then where is the point were we stop giving money to these companies that do not care for our opinions and trample on what we value?

Everything feels wrong.

Deus Ex has always been set in America and CHYNA right?
They decided to set this in the least interesting part of the world.
And its always night time in the previous games, kind of a cyberpunk trademark. This is all in broad fucking daylight.
It just misses the tone completely. Say what you will about HR but you have to admit it nailed the tone perfectly. It felt like a love letter to the original.
This feels like a big hot steamy shit to the original.

Also it might just be me but the character scripts are fucking awful in this game. I dont think its the voice actors fault, just the banter its self is so fucking cheesy and unnatural.

>Jensen treats his old boss Sarif like shit for some reason
Holy shit, did you even play HR?

>Deus Ex has always been set in America and CHYNA right?

did you even play the original?

>They decided to set this in the least interesting part of the world.

isn't the game set in Prague or something?
that's way more interesting than murrica

Sarif was a fucking bro
>he failed the interrogation
As expected of toothpaste

REEEEEEEEEE

Ah okay, you didn't play HR.

>>did you even play the original?
Yes. Its set in America and CHYNA. Whats your point?

Go fuck yourself CTR shill stop trying to justify this bastardization

I beat it 6 times toothpaste, shitpost harder
>Looks out for you
>Did some shady shit behind your back but didnt intentionally fuck everything up
>Sticks it out against the luminarty till the end
Literally how is he bad? He's a fucking bro.

I promise you guys this once Hillary gets in Office Sup Forums will go full ISIS

>astrologers declared a week deus ex

>While only Adam's left arm and chest cavity needed to be augmented in order to save his life, Sarif decided as Jensen's medical proxy (thanks to a convenient employment contract clause), to replace most of Adam's body with cybernetic prosthetics.
>When Adam Jensen finds him, Sarif will admit his part in using Adam's DNA for development purposes.

>he's with the "i never asked for this" crowd

I bet you supported Taggart too cuck

Looks like she augmented her chin.

>Yes. Its set in America and CHYNA. Whats your point?

my point is that these games were about global conspiracy
as for the actual locations, you also visited france

also, germany in IW, though that game doesn't exist

>Go fuck yourself CTR shill stop trying to justify this bastardization

where did i defend MD, you dumb fuck
i didn't even play this game yet

what fucking game is this

Bullshit simulated school shootings taught me to never go to school and I turned out just fine!

Pretty sure the discount Alex Jones has been a staple at least since Invisible War

Im not wrong though.

what gayme is that?

But that's destroying the "not true muslims" bullshit, saying that terrorist/jihadis follow the beliefs.

Lmao, so people who buy this game are basically supporting the same kind of bad guys this game portrays, but in real life

My fucking sides

Honestly dont even know what you're complaining about, grow a spine. That scene is like 5 seconds long, and that chick turns out to be a total fucking bitch anyway.

>be single player game
>using denuvo
>greedy microtransaction fucks
>shit tier story

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

I haven't played Invisible war, how similar is it to the original game?

Deus ex faggot extermination.

dont forget
>dlc and cash shop items tied to save file
>to start a new game you need to re-buy everything

Shut up, the story was phenomenal

Dont know what you're talking about user.

>dlc tied to save file