VROOOM

VROOOM

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Hell's Angels and bikers in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t6STQltY4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dVjzdW1UuwA
youtube.com/watch?v=bZsGXasR8zU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=6t6STQltY4Y

Insecure fags

They used to be cool before drug trafficking

cruisers are white trash faggots that can't ride

kek fucking hell russia

When weren't they about drug trafficking?

I think that started in the early 80s I might be wrong there was a time when biker clubs were really just biker clubs

> Hell's Angels
not bikers and havent been for decades
>bikers in general
usually old grandpas having an end-of-life crisis

Biker here, harley riders are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=dVjzdW1UuwA

>remove the danger from being a biker

bikers are always faggots until they start knifing people i hate or each other (same really)

based aquafresh

When they first started
Before they were the vets that came back and couldn't integrate back into society. They got together and rode bikes with each other.
Naturally though riding all fucking day cost money and it's impossible to hold a job when you ride around so illegal business was an obvious next step.

>a fucking yamaha
Did your boyfriend buy that for you pęk?

/thread

This is a fucking bike.

A fucking ducati.. Oh boy you must know soo much about motorcycles!

>not knowing what a ducati is

Pretty sure Hell's Angels have always been involved in drug trafficking, read in Hunter S Thompson's book that they were involved in LSD trafficking in the 60s and it's well-documented they produced most of the meth in the US in the 1970s and 1980s

>a fucking leaf
Whar do you ride, if you do.

Well it's no Norton, but whats your beef with Ducks? They're great hand built bikes.

I don't ride another man. that's for sure

I don't know about the Hell's Angels but biker gangs used to be just a bunch of guys getting wasted and riding around.

Had a 2002 monster 620i as my first bike. It was a bitch, maintenance on it was ridiculous and quite expensive.
Now ive been riding the MT-07 for a year and i love it.

I like bikers, they bring a sense of safety in this world filled with fake refugees and ISIS fighters.

Biker gangs seem mostly criminals that should be dealt with. Clubs are fine, most riders i encountered are fine. Doesnt matter what they ride.

There are 2 kind of bikers out there.
Ricers who weave in and out of traffic at a retarded speed endangering everyone.

And Harleys who like to cause traffic jams by shutting down major streets for their gatherings.

Both are annoying faggots.

I want a KTM superduke as my next toy, or something more tour-ish. The others I have are a 400 Honda bobber and a '76 BSA lightning. The lightning is obviously impractical to ever ride, but a fun Sunday driver to turn heads now and again.

That said, I would also posit know what you're buying first. Maintenance of a lamborghini isn't expensive to the man whi buys a lambo. If you can't afford the best, don't buy it.

As long as they don't commit crime and don't risk the security of my people, they may ride in these biker packs. I don't mind it.

If they commit crimes, then riket will eat them.

FPBP

Hell's angels are just a bunch of fucking thugs and criminals

At least the dudes on Harleys are usually alright guys. Those ricer faggots are always fucking toolbox wannabe chads.

You have a point.
The Duke is a fucking beast, had a chance to ride it, the amount of torque it has, fucking ridiculous. Would love one myself

youtube.com/watch?v=bZsGXasR8zU
ape hangers are for apes.

Teenagers that never went over the wild rebel phase, completely delusional about life.

Two of my uncles died in motorcycle accidents, so motorcycles aren't allowed in my family.
My grandmother was personally involved in passing helmet laws in my state.

Bikers are mostly okay though, aside from the drugs. It's a stupid hobby, but whatever it's their money.
Also I can't see motorcycles being street legal once self driving cars become the majority.

>Before they were vets
Do you mean pre WWI?
The drug dealing was present in the 60s in a small unorganized way.
The movie The Godfather was actually a big influence on them as they realized that intimidation was a marketable commodity, and they started thinking of themselves as gangsters.
The 50-60s they had streetfights over quarrels but in the 70s as they expanded they're were turf wars that became all out wars. Shootings, stabbings, bombings & grenades lobbed into clubhouses.
Eventually many clubs had more members in jail or dead than on the streets.
So they started coalitions to work out issues without total warfare.
This led to them getting fat and lazy and living off their past reputations.
While this was going on Harley Davidson started to make bikes that were actually reliable. That and the end of the wars made becoming a biker easy for any asshole with enough cash to buy a bike. So the late 80s early 90s saw the beginning of posers covering themselves in leather and grimacing at red lights.
The cable biker shows made it even worse in the 2000s and now the old bikers who knew how to fix and really ride their bikes are getting old, dying off from hard living.
So today bikers are 98% fat assed fucks trying to play cool dude while rapping their throttle needlessly every 15 feet.

Thats why gear is very important, pic related.

Faggots

So what you are saying is that of he took that mask off he would die?

he would look extremely puny

>Hell's Angels
They sell meth and are a criminal organization. They're the white version of the crips or bloods.
>bikers in general
Same as anyone else, I try to give them more room since they're risking their lives riding what is essentially a glorified bicycle around clueless motorists in giant cars and trucks.

Shoot on sigtht.

Criminal degenerates.

Full of turks and Muslims who don't ride a bike in Germany.