Triggered

Triggered

as a native american, i find the term "brown" offensive. we prefer "native american"

>using children for political agendas

I'll go invest in beads then.

yes
as a native american I am also very offended

I just thought if a native Americans is born outside America are they still a native American?

What the fuck is this thing in the picture supposed to be?

but it sucked then

>brown again
it was empty, you retarded niggers

Native Americans aren't even native to America.

Injuns where red though

So does this mean Europeans get to talk about making Europe white again because it's only fair

no because DING DING DING whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite genooooooooooooooocideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jawohl mein shitskin.

i can comfirm this as a native amrican i also am a LOSERS WEEPERSD FINDERS KEEPERS FAGGOT

There's an belief that the Europeans came and brutally conquered Native American. But the Native American tribes brutally fought against one another in their battles for land. So happened when the Europeans came and eventually expanded to the West?

>The best tribe won. With superior technology, skill and tactics.

I've seen that shirt somewhere, paired with the same shitty haircut too.

why cant people like this just die? that's all i want, i dont want to wait x amount of years for that to happen either

The whole world will brown. It will be like Brazil. With whites still on top.

It's already happening here in ireland. The shit part of the city is full of dribbling brown idiots and property prices elsewhere are shooting up.

I'm rich without doing anything. My lead will never diminish.

what city

yet they call trump "racist"......
right....

North side dublin is like the third world now. It was always like that but now it's browner.

wtf..... yet they have the audacity to claim others are racist, this triggers me every time

some areas are being gentrified

It's not gentrification. It's students and immigrants renting individual rooms for 600 euro a month. No families can compete with that. Effectively modern slums.

Luckily the niggers are shifted to the periphery of Irish society and there is practically no race mixing.

We still have Indians here?
I thought you guys were just a scary story to lock our doors and alcohol cabinets at night

They are taking over blanchards town but I wouldn't have wanted to live there anyway.

Paki or Spic?

So Madagascarians are from Atlantis?