Lock him up!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/24/donald-trump-used-campaign-donations-to-buy-55-000-of-his-own-book.html
fec.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Election_Commission
docquery.fec.gov/pres/2015/YE/C00580100/B_PAYEE_C00580100.html
archive.is/534Gl
donate.donaldjtrump.com/art-of-the-deal?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JFC_merchandise-art-of-the-deal&additional[utm_content]=080216-art-of-the-deal-3-inh-jfc-d-d-hf&utm_source=e_d-d&amount=184
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/dixie-chicks-perform-background-portraying-donald-trump-devil/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
salon.com/2016/03/15/this_kkk_grand_dragon_reportedly_just_endorsed_hillary_clinton_because_she_has_a_hidden_agenda/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like Donald Trump anymore

really makes you think... huh...

Sauce and Proofs?

what did they do with the books though

That does sound shady but I will hold judgement until I see sensible proof.
Otherwise thanks for correcting the record.

testtt

Silly pleb, elites are held to different standards. Pretty smart tactic though, I'm sure his book was seen by many

That's it, I'm now a #Shill4Hill

Why are you guys questioning Trump. If tomorrow he says to ban all guns you need to trust that the emporer knows what he is doing.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/24/donald-trump-used-campaign-donations-to-buy-55-000-of-his-own-book.html

The fucking FEC reported this lol

>What is the FEC?

fec.gov/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Election_Commission

not like he's going to give them away for free or anything oh no

Drumpf is a fucking piece of shit. He loses more support every damned day. Whatever's in his taxes would finish him off, guaranteed, but it looks like we'll have to settle for Hillary ONLY winning with a 20% 400 electoral vote landslide. *Sigh*

At least the Republicans and white America will have their backs broken. Georgia, Arizona, and South Carolina will remain blue long after this election, even if the GOP manages to nominate a sensible candidate who isn't a flaming shit for brains racist.

Exactly. I believe he is going to ban guns. Trumpcucks should never question his judgement or lack thereof

>98% self funded
>He buys his own books

Unless he specifically earmarked what little donations he got to buy books with (which I doubt), he's literally just buying them with his own money...

obama won a noble peace prize and is currently bombing syria

Well shit. I guess now #Imwithher

Here is it from FEC site

docquery.fec.gov/pres/2015/YE/C00580100/B_PAYEE_C00580100.html

Its time to dump Drumpf!

>mfw he bought them at manufacturer's price and is shipping them out as part of a goody bag to every election watcher

archive.is/534Gl
Clickbaitbeast Url for whoever needs it

gtfo with your logic trump shill

well

I guess its time to pack it up lads...

Surely buying 55k worth of your own books is worse than hiding a bunch of emails, taking millions in bribes, nation wrecking, and having a extensive kill list.

sure was fun stumping for trump....

I guess I'm #mentallyhill now

That's pretty nice of him, It seems the shills are trying to pull some nonsense.

He literally gave them away. Even if it's illegal to artificially boost sales, fuck you for your click bait shit.

>sage

it isn't even, all this amounts to is $50,000 paid to a publishing company for undisclosed reasons

therefore, he is buying thousands of copies of his own book, obviously

makes perfect sense

Nicely corrected

He had a promotion where he gave books out for donations
"Journalism"
donate.donaldjtrump.com/art-of-the-deal?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=JFC_merchandise-art-of-the-deal&additional[utm_content]=080216-art-of-the-deal-3-inh-jfc-d-d-hf&utm_source=e_d-d&amount=184

Are you suggesting that him paying a bookshop money was for something other than the books he handed out at that convention soon after?

literally not a problem..... 0/10

Well look at that, there's no evidence of anything.
As long as Donald Trump doesn't pocket whatever he gets from Barnes & Noble, he should be fine.

%55k spent to barnes and noble, and they jump to the conclusion that it was his own books he was buying

could it have been an advertising or product placement/promotion?

>gives away free copies of his book for donations
>reports say he's padding his own pockets

Dishonest media folks

>he buys $55,000 worth of books to give out

Oyyyy veyyyy, a man with 10 billions in his pocket are buying books!

giving his book to people that donated is better than them just donating they got something in the short term!

meanwhile :

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/04/dixie-chicks-perform-background-portraying-donald-trump-devil/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

salon.com/2016/03/15/this_kkk_grand_dragon_reportedly_just_endorsed_hillary_clinton_because_she_has_a_hidden_agenda/

foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/15/kkk-grand-dragon-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president.html

how do we know he bought books?

I assume there is a FEC filing showing he spent that money there, but how do we know what it was for?

He's playing 18D Chess He's going to win New York you know.

Wow, it's fucking nothing, good find poland

> Previous FEC filings have revealed the Trump campaign spends millions utilizing Tag Air Inc., of which Trump is CEO, to travel by private jet. He also uses Trump buildings to house members of his staff and to host official events, and frequents the Trump Grill in the lobby of Trump Tower.

Kek. Trump just created a void for politicians to launder all the money they possibly can.

From now on they can just straight up live the life while campaigning for dog catcher, so much for getting money out of politics

55k to buy his own books. for what? profit?