Non-Left-wing / based celebrities thread?

Non-Left-wing / based celebrities thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=XiGxqg25W_Q&t=3m35s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Arnie
>Stallone
>Bruce Willis
>Clint Eastwood
>Chuck Norris
>Kurt Russell
>Jon Voight
>Jesse Ventura

Pretty much every tough guy who was big in the 80s. What a based era. Now we have cucks like Ben Affleck and Maaaaatt Daaaaaaamon.

James Woods. Shark. Based guy who wasn't afraid to say he's right wing on TV. Probably a reason why his show got canceled.

That cunt from Frasier

Gonna bump with Joan Collins

>Was in UKIP
>Pro Brexit
>Considers Trump a friend

Mel Gibson is my childhood and adult hero. Him and Hitler are the only guys in recent history to beat the jews.

fuck me i love gel mibson

WTF she's still alive?

Thankfully. Maybe you got her confused with Joan Rivers, who died from 'complications' when getting a 'minor throat operation' at a clinic in August 2014.

In July 2014, she said this stuff to a cameraman. youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Really makes you think. :^)

apocalypto was great and passion of the christ was based but movies mel gibson play in don't go into my favorites. hes always overpowered af. like in braveheart where the english slaughter scottish until big dick OG mel gibson comes in and saves the day. same story in the patriot.

she was based af. she would rip into anyone, regardless of their power or status.

The South Park guys, of course.

How did he beat the Jews?

Only celebrity that admits it's voting for Trump

Jews tried to blacklist him and destroy him but Apocalypto was still a great success

He made a movie called the Passion of the Jew about them killing Jesus.

Bloodfather is getting great reviews and word on the street is Hacksaw Ridge could win big during award season.

He's defo back.

Also passion of the Christ was a big hit much to the Jews chagrin

A friend of my wife also died from a minor throat operation, but she was bluepilled af.
I just think women are weak and fragile

We'll get him sooner or later, goyim.

Mark my words.

50-cent

The resemblance is uncanny

Forgot pic

why isn't mel gibson a meme?

South Park tried to make him one by having Cartman idolize him and say things like "If the Road Warrior says it, it must be true."

But then the new Road Warrior movie came out and ruined it. No one wants to be associated with that piece of shit.

He is indeed blacklisted.

Sam is one ugly frog.

Stallone is anti-gun. He's a fag

pls no bully Sam

So is Arnold

That pic and other early pics compared to Mel today, he has to have had botched plastic surgery resulting in the dumbo ears he has now.

Arnold is also petty. He went to a Democratic fundraiser and some legislator yelled at him to "kiss my gay ass" so he vetoed the legislator's non-partisan bill to fund the San Francisco port. (pick related)

What a disappointment.

Arnold veto'd the gay marriage bill in both 2005 and 2007 while he was California governor. Look how mad George Takei is about it at 3:35. Arnold is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiGxqg25W_Q&t=3m35s

Michael Caine.
True Working class boy done good. Backed Brexit, is a pull yourself up by your bootstraps type guy and really did fight the commies in Korea while doing his national service!

God-tier cuck

Is that real? top kek

>pedo/rape accusations immininent

Yes. It's from 2009. His press secretary just said it was a "weird coincidence."

Underrated post

He wrote about it in his memoirs that came out a few years ago.

noooo :(

his father was in the german army and his stepfather was SS so he's ok in my books

Clint Eastwood is a hero on and off the screen 2bh

Jean-Claude Van Damme

Matthew Mcconaughey is all right, all right, all right

Jonah Hill

I thought his Father was just Gendarmerie, don't think he ever though in the Landwehr.