Trump General - Pigs on the Wing edition

>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
>Trump Rally in Charlotte NC 8/18/16
youtu.be/IAjWtnGihYA
>Trump Speech in West Bend WI 8/16/16
youtu.be/CRZqz3e5Pr8
>Trump Foreign Policy Speech at Youngstown, OH 8/15/16
youtu.be/M_tifPMzerA

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q
>Trump Townhall on Hannity 8/17/16
youtu.be/67fbp3fCEuU
>Trump on Savage 8/17/16
youtu.be/1xVpcWlPhro

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-angry-white-males-20160823-story.html
dailyreckoning.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LldtyaqMI5w
youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU
youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg&index=79&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-24/allahu-akbar-police-probe-extremist-link-in-backpacker-stabbing/7780632
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/americans-immigrants-back-donald-trumps-immigration-vetting/
youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
youtube.com/watch?v=G2bX5XSXtOk
youtube.com/watch?v=6blOUl5WWVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' corruption
>/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread

Hillary ha ha charade you are

>/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

/// PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT \\\

>PREPARE FOR MASSIVE SWARMS

>CTR, SJW, SHILLS, NEETS, AND FELLOW LIBERAL FAGGOTRY OF ALL RACES WILL BE FLOODING POL IN NEXT COMING DAYS

>EMBRACE THE SHILLING

>PREPARE THE REDPILL SUPPOSITORIES

DIGITS FAMB

The beginning of the end of angry white males

Francis Wilkinson
Bloomberg View
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-donald-trump-angry-white-males-20160823-story.html

You can argue about when the contemporary era of white male reaction in American politics began. But surely May 8, 1970, four days after National Guardsmen opened fire on students at Kent State University, deserves a hearing.

On that day, a student protest in Manhattan against the shootings in Ohio was met by a counteroffensive — the "Hard Hat Riot." Dozens of construction workers organized, marched and clobbered the protesters, kicking them and beating them with hard hats in what the New York Times described as a "wild noontime melee."

The construction workers were sick of hippies, sick of leftists, sick of privileged college kids complaining about the war and the draft and the country. Some rioters branched off to Pace University, near City Hall, where they beat up more kids after having been pelted with objects hurled from the school's roof. Less than three weeks later, President Richard Nixon welcomed a delegation of hard hats to the White House.
In Trump, the aggravated and aggrieved have a presidential candidate who speaks their language and openly validates their resentments.

The riot was extreme. But the combustible mix of resentments and prerogatives that it channeled has resurfaced time and again for half a century. In the spring of 1995, months after a midterm election in which "angry white males" were credited with powering Republicans to a historic victory in Congress, President Bill Clinton said that it was a psychologically difficult moment "for a lot of white males — the so-called angry white male."

The angry white males who vexed Clinton in the 1990s were muted during the presidency of George W. Bush. But for some, the psychological adjustment to empowered women and a more diverse citizenry never did arrive.

Reminder

Under Bush's Democratic successor, the angry white guys promptly reappeared, recast as the tea party, to wage a culture war under the guise of a tax protest.

The flowering of Donald Trump's campaign this summer arguably represents the political peak of the angry white male. In Trump, the aggravated and aggrieved have a presidential candidate who speaks their language and openly validates their resentments. They also have a candidate at risk of a decisive defeat — one with the potential to dislodge the angry white male from the center of American politics.

Change is coming. A study by the union-backed Economic Policy Institute predicts that the American working class will be majority nonwhite by 2032 — a decade earlier than the population as a whole. But with a disastrous, divisive showing in November, Trump could begin to usher the angry white male off center stage.

Democracy Corps, a project of Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg and consultant James Carville, both of whom are longtime students of white working-class voters, released a memo this week that is remarkably incautious about the 2016 election, stating that "America is about to experience a once-in-a-lifetime earthquake of an election."

Hillary Clinton is beginning to emerge with the kind of lead you would expect in a country where over 60 percent of the electorate will be racial minorities, single women, millennials and seculars, and where the positive sentiment about the Democratic Party is nine points higher than for the Republicans.

If Greenberg and Carville prove to be correct, perhaps those white male voters can continue to dominate a few more midterm elections, when the electorate is older and whiter than during presidential years.

But in the event of a Trump fiasco in November, Republicans will be looking for answers to a demographic problem for which none of the answers is "white male." Even if the party freezes in place, incapable of making necessary changes, or fractures altogether, the result will be a diminished GOP, not a restoration of white male power.

And if the party finally begins diversifying its coalition, white males will have to learn to share the big tent. Trump's racially polarizing campaign, and celebration of crude machismo, will make that more difficult. But no matter the course Republican politics takes, it's hard to see how angry white males can remain the party's abiding focus. Growing constituencies will need care and feeding. The half-century masculine scream that began with a hard-hat riot may finally begin to fade under the administration of the first woman president.

Bloomberg View

Francis Wilkinson writes on politics and domestic policy for Bloomberg View.

Plenty of people impersonating now.

Is the Daily Reckoning redpilled or not?

dailyreckoning.com/

I'm trying to decide if I want to add them to my daily reading list.

How and when did she bonk her noggin? Was it that plane fall?

and nice quads

Polish illegals do good work.

Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan.

Each day, thousands of Islamic terrorists are denied entry to the United States because of xenophobic immigration policies. They're forced to decapitate, dismember, explode, shoot and throw to their deaths hundreds of people a day
in places like Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and Iran. For just $80 billion a year, you can import countless Islamic terrorists and provide them more than enough American infidels to wage jihad against, instead of their own people, of whom 99% already support sharia law.

Please. Just a $80 billion donation. It can make all the difference in the world to these wonderful, barely inbred, creatures. Pick up the phone and call your secretly muslim president or democratic congressional officer right now.

Which is why you should get a trip if you are the real insider. So this campaign internal revolution is made up?

second post best post

>Bus stop rat bag
>Ha, ha, charade you are
>You fucked up old hag
>Ha, ha, charade you are
>You radiate cold shafts of broken glass
>You're nearly a good laugh
>Almost worth a quick grin
>You like the feel of steel
>You're hot stuff with a hatpin
>And good fun with a hand gun
>You're nearly a laugh
>You're nearly a laugh
>But you're really a cry

youtube.com/watch?v=LldtyaqMI5w

there seems to be a lack of successful bullshit controversies from the media.

Someone explain.

I just want to say to that drunken user from the last thread, sometimes, during a heated debate, we say things. Things we regret saying. I am sorry if I caused you any personal pain.

Nice pasta
>mentally saved in the case that somebody mentions Sarah McLaughlin again.

>Implying you aren't one of them

They're out of ammo since he started trying to appeal to black people. Threw them off entirely. All they can do now is try to associate him with twitter trolls.

I love you

you know it.

what about back home, the muslim who stabbed a hot little 21year old to death shouting allah ackbar

>manafort is out
>spic holds prayer in spanish
>amnesty is announced from Trump

this semen slurping election isn't for me

Strongly considering. Would only use occasionally.

There is no campaign "internal revolution."

youtube.com/watch?v=_TMrJDHu_TU

He's not granting amnesty. He's just saying they can stay in the country indefinitely without fear of deportation. Totally different.

kek, reminds me of all of those shitty "gamers are done" articles

Cool. All of your digits may very well confirm

Tin foil hats have shown to successfully block 95% of mind control propaganda, this is the result of an accountable population weary of the powers that be and their evil discourse.

>Indefinitely without fear of deportation
No new deportation squad.

Because there's already ICE.

Why is Hillary surging in the polls? No one could say that her last 10 days have been good

wait is this another one of those "death throes of the angry white electorate" articles that preceded big right wing wins in 2010 and 2014?

>Wont kick out all illegals

Im done

yummm

Reminder that Animals is their best album.

because she's not... go check RealClear

I'll answer your question; only on the condition that you post your butt.

We love our Sup Forums lacks yes we do

youtube.com/watch?v=dtcX0jxlVrg&index=79&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

This time its true. White births are under 50% compared to other races being born. Next generation is already a minority

Save us Trump

>"Just because someone says 'Allahu akbar' does not mean that person's motivations are religious.

>"When Muslim women give birth they say 'Allahu akbar' does that mean the act of giving birth is terrorism?

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-24/allahu-akbar-police-probe-extremist-link-in-backpacker-stabbing/7780632

>Why is Hillary surging in the polls?

She's not, she's been on the decline for the last 2 weeks.

If you are real.

What's this immigration shit about?

Post the quote.

> Biggest reason you see Trump "softening" his immigration stance

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/americans-immigrants-back-donald-trumps-immigration-vetting/

MSM believes they have Trump on a policy flip, and will speak about Trump's immigration plan non-stop. They are freely advertising a plan that most Americans agree with. It's also an issue that excites his base and depresses HRC support among swing voters.

AWOO

the act of giving birth by a totalitarian cult member who means to brainwash their kid into the cult IS terrorism, it's called sexual jihad and it's in the koran

I can almost guarantee she will almost exclusively only get black men unless she wants some ugly white loaf.

> Post the quote.

Acts 4:20

>What's this immigration shit about?

please forward this to the copy pasta division
we need every user available able to be able to post this in the upcoming shit storm

And after a while, you can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in

How often do you meet with Trump? Do you fly on his private jet?

I know right?! this must be what they call Taqiyya

4 years ago it was probably 52% or something like that, but they said the same thing after Romney lost, they'll keep doing it every election.

Nice pasta. Mine are always too specific to get many (You)s.

Why bring pink floyd into your bullshit. Support whoever the fuck you want bud but dont ruin floyd with trump.

You better watch out, there may be wolf girls about.

>Animals is their best album.
I would tend to agree but their best album would be relative to the amount of Lsd comsumed at the time

But that would mean one of the first two, and I fucking hate Syd Barrett.

what does that even mean

Cherry blossoms bloom in early springtime, the best part of the best season

>Change is coming. A study by the union-backed Economic Policy Institute predicts that the American working class will be majority nonwhite by 2032 — a decade earlier than the population as a whole. But with a disastrous, divisive showing in November, Trump could begin to usher the angry white male off center stage.
>flood country with illegal third worlders
>lol ur working class is now majority non-white

And with Trump at the helm it will never become majority non-white.

Going back to user's post about the poll drawing from a fixed pool of people and that it apparently calls different people on different days it is possible that the relatively small number of black people sampled may simply fluctuate because one day they call a few blacks who are friendly to Trump at a higher rate than the majority who like Clinton, assuming they randomly call these people in their database.

what?

The lunatic is on the grass

Will you keep making excuses while they rub it in your face?

why Acts 4:20? i've seen you post that a few times before.

I meant the amnesty stuff. Not the Muslim immigration stuff.

What's the significance of that quote? It just fits what you're doing?

>5 shillposts by this ID

Don't you know about "the wall"? They're like the official group of trump.

(((bloomberg))) are the kike shills. Just want you guys to see how open they are about it. Keep watching anime and fapping to traps

A while ago Florida OP and I had a convo on the board and he used that verse. Later, we had another convo and I dropped it so he would recognize it was me.

It's a line from Sheep, but referencing awoo~ instead of dogs.

>What's the significance of that quote?

they are all some bloody excellent albums of which to choose 1 best one is very difficult

>this time will be different
user I've heard this for the last eight years. I heard this about the Tea Party when MSNBC (and every other MSM) laughed at them. They were all BTFO in 2010 when the Republican's won the house in a huge way. Repubs lost the general in 2012 but held the house and then won the senate in 2014. When it seemed that all of the tides (according to the media) were against them the Republicans prevailed. Even when the "despicable Tea Party" was LITERALLY THE HITLER OF REPUBLICANS WHO ARE THE FINAL BREATH OF THE DEATH THROES OF WHITES they came turned out the vote with the people.

Its an overrated album

>"To put these new procedures in place, we will have to temporarily suspend immigration from some of the most dangerous and volatile regions of the world that have a history of exporting terrorism … I will ask the State Department and the Department of Homeland Security to identify a list of regions where adequate screening cannot take place. We will stop processing visas from those areas until such time as it is deemed safe to resume based on new circumstances or new procedures.”

Literally the same as "ban muslims" except worded nicely so people with 110 IQs and college degrees can feel good about supporting it.

It's actually even better than when he said "ban muslims" because the overwhelming majority of these regions will remain banned for his entire presidency. It's basically the Chinese Exclusion Act but for Arabs, Indonesians, Nigerians and a vast chunk of the third world.

Any of you lads had a dream with Trump?

I did and it was at his rally when he told me he might get assassinated but not to worry since he would be back even stronger.

I don't know. I don't really like much before Meddle.

HIGH ENERGY DIGIT REPEATING AWOOOO~

Dsotm

You're a hipster contrarian if you say otherwise

not sure if over rated, but it is truly utterly insane piece of art

how was the sex?

Tender

Allahu aqbar Donald Trump rahbar

I know the media is trying to meme a flipflop about immigration, but he has to fight this rumor head on. Every moment where he and Kellyanne refuse to debunk it when given the chance during the interview ACTIVELY FEEDS INTO IT.

I want Trump to constantly hammer home the point that these illegal aliens have no path to citizenship and that they have to leave if they even want to begin the process of getting citizenship legally. I understand that Trump wants to be humane with getting these illegals out, but I want them out nonetheless. Find a humane way to get them out, but you HAVE to get them out.

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

>it's a "redditor whines about anime" post

youtube.com/watch?v=G2bX5XSXtOk

>unironically not finding of my turns hilariously funny

youtube.com/watch?v=6blOUl5WWVI

I had a dream about Trump. I was frying donuts and he asked what kind and I told him chocolate and he said chocolate donuts were good but the blueberry kind with the glaze on the outside were better.

I'm in agreement with this wholeheartedly.

Shine On as a song might be the best thing they've ever created, but as an album Animals is the best.

So are you. Haven't seen real insider user here in a while