A black guy, a corrupt woman... After 200 years of great power...

A black guy, a corrupt woman... After 200 years of great power, the USA is now falling apart and losing to Asia and Europe as liberal loonies are now being chosen as President.

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdSJ_0Q8VaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

liberals think there's an infinite amount of resources.

Huh, don't liberals want to use water power, sunlight, get rid of miners etc. while Republicans want to keep using coal until everything is gone?

Jews and women.

>What the fuck happened?
Jews.

funny how the littlest things can simply destroy something powerful huh?

>This message was brought to you by the right-wing meme-tank.

Yes but they want the industry that surrounds said materials.

Democrats have this idea that if we cripple our energy sector, it'll just switch to renewable energy. In reality, the cost just gets slid onto the consumer and the energy workers

you're welcome, syrup dick

Sharts user. It all started with sharts. Dont let sharts into your culture they will ruin it.

Jews and liberalism

youtube.com/watch?v=YdSJ_0Q8VaE

The real beginning of the end was either in 1913, or 1965, it just took a while for it to really see the effects.

>america's demised will be signed with oppressed minority presidents
>bisexual president in 8 years
>fabulous homo president in 16
>transexual president in 24 years

Every western country is falling out of great power. The west's time has come, and so has the rest of the world's.

God wills it user!

Gold
Oil
Diamonds
wills what now ?

Honestly I think the emergence of the Internet happened. There's good and bad in everything.

Up around the time cyber bullying became a thing and people started offing themselves and white kids shooting up schools, that was the catalyst for it all.

I'm not white. Puerto Rican from the Bronx in New York City. Where we're from, you got an issue with someone, you settle it. Be it through conversation or it getting bloody.

Bullying happened but it didn't go far, I wanna say. You always had someone around you telling you to go pop your bully in the nose. Or you'd get all your relatives/friends together and go handle it.

I don't know what white culture is like but y'all get mad and shoot up a school. People from my neighborhood get mad and go settle the issue with whomever the beef started with.

The shooting up of schools became synonymous with loners and those that were bullied.

Anti bullying campaigns led to the meek thriving and there are more of them then there are those with the strength to carry on the way a traditional man would.

The internet gave all these losers a voice. They could all connect with each other from across the globe. It's sort've like Muslims. In small numbers it's whatever but when they become a majority, it's a problem.

I'm going off on a tangent here but to sum it up, white culture or lack thereof is partly to blame coupled with internet and anti bullying are the reasons I think we're here now.

Y'all should've never owned slaves. It's gonna be a while before they'll let that go.

more wishful thinking by butthurt, shit-tier countries/cultures

don't hold your breath

or do...might be better for everybody concerned

wow fox news is so far to the right!!
always cucking for black people and celebrating white people losing their own countries, like the nazis they are!!