Martial Arts

I'm a manlet with a inferiority complex and I wanna get into martial arts/self defense. What is the most red pilled for of Martial Arts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_l-WgEQjpU
youtube.com/watch?v=bznq4Zr2gTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Martial arts are fucking retarded.

But if you're so inclined to stick on the edge, judo is probably the only sensible sport to get into. Learning how to grapple effectively will sure aid in self-defense while keeping the risk of getting knocked out and thus brain damage relatively low.

The prolonged consequences of concussions are severely underrated. Any high contact sport is dangerous in the regard. Including American football and icehockey.

Muay thai, kyokushin karate, judo/jujutsu and krav maga are the only good ones, everything else is a meme
Boxing is always good cause if you're gonna end up in a fight knowing how to throw a good punch is always reliable
Shit like kung fu, tae kwon do etc are great exercise and good for flexibility but not that great if you wanna learn how to actually fight

Fucks sake. Just buy a gun you little faggot.

SF :(

Tai Chi without a doubt. It may not make you punch harder or kick faster, but your chair as will be off the hook

Chakras*

muay thai, boxing, jiu jitsu, wrestling

MMA

Judo+Kyokushin Karate

Shame about those digits.

Anyway, krav maga.

/end thread

just get into boxing, you'll be able fuck up the average person with no training

The art of dirty jew fighting? who could be behind this post?

/asp/ here, I'll just pop this down.

My personal recommendation is Judo or Kyokoshin.

Jew Jitsu.

>think grapling is of any use in a street fight

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MMA (Machiavelian Martial Arts)

just go boxing mate most street fights are over with one punch anyway and it doesnt require any form of flexibility

OP here, 5'8 and muscular if that changes (know some cater being tall, some thin, etc etc)

Whilst I agree striking is generally more important it still never hurts to have some grappling experience.

kill yourself, faggot. It's idiots like you that give gun owner a bad rep.

>hur, i can't fight
>gon shoot him with muh gun

Thank you!
Also what, carry it everywhere with you?
Chimps never attack in gun free zones afterall.

Muay Thai or Krav Maga for manlets like myself?

Always Muay Thai over Krab Rangoon just because you're pretty much guaranteed sparring.

If you're not sparring every day you go something is wrong.

I am a black belt 10th Dan in NotaFuckCanDo

Brazilian jiu jitsu was invented for smaller people. Just have to remember the difference between being on the street and the gym. Don't pull guard or go for flying armbars and shit on pavement.

I didn't realize Felix was into karate

Chances are, if you get attacked in the US its gonna be by a nog
And a nog wont attack you unarmed, so
Your edgy "I CAN FIGHT A GUY TWICE MY WEIGHT" shit will be answered by a bullet in the face

don't go for any "magic" "red pilled" "commando" system. Join an MMA gym ran by someone with achievements in competitrion, fight a lot, work out and get muscular too.

Pfft, 1v1 me rust, my systema stoile will destroy u

He is right, almost all street fight finish on the ground.
The only real problem with Judo though s that they don't teach you strangulation and armlocks technics anymore.

Disagree.
I practiced Judo and French boxing during around ten years.
I stopped after high school and then recently went to a krav maga/self defence class, I did not really want to go (that was my girlfriend initiative) but I actually learnt few things and they give good advice.

Manlets. When will they learn?

something like muay thai + something that has to do with grappling

glock-justu and knife-fu > martial arts.

learn what? better be 5 9 than a fucking chink

>tfw no combat sambo outside the squatsphere

Mma

>krav maga
>literally falling for jewish tricks

Krav maga is jewish bullshit

Lifting is the best self defense.
Nobody wants to fuck with a swole cunt.

> literally falling
> jewish tricks

best defense = avoid situation, run away

effective defense = a concealed firearm

can't run away for some reason = need some grappling abilities to make sure you can run away

if you want it as more of a hobby, you could begin with
striking = boxing
kicking = muay thay
throwing = judo
grappling = jiujitsu, submission wrestling

the kamasutra. nobody teaches it but if you do any of the stuff in that book to some one giving you trouble you wont ever see them again. and the screaming well you might want to have earplugs on hand

do yoga/tai chi, chicks dig sensitive spiritual guys and you'll look like less of an insecure manlet

Learn boxing and don't rely on it in a street fight.

MMA or Muay Thai

Glassing cunts
Works great

>mma

>implying implying

Train in your mind, dreams, as well as the physical real material world too. All things are Mathematics and the material realm Physics. Fighting and war is a science in so much an "art" as you might describe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_l-WgEQjpU

If you have two opponents of equal strength then the smartest one will win, that is to say, the fastest one will win, and the one who is faster is usually the smarter one. If you can't over power your opponents you will have to outsmart them, if you can't out smart your opponents you will have to over power them, if you can do neither then you lost the war, your lose is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=bznq4Zr2gTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychonautics

Also, hahaha, you fucking manlet, you probably shouldn't breed your filthy manlet mongrel beta seed.

>nigger is hiding a knife
>die because you want to show off your training