IQ

Say Sup Forums, is this IQ test legit?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I got a 131. Is this just an ego boost or is it fairly accurate? I'm asking because I heard that most people think they are smarter than average. Perhaps the test is merely using confirmation bias to trick people into thinking it is legit.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every time someone posts one of these tests, 90% of Sup Forums scores above 130

That should be proof enough about the merit of these tests

Download a pdf of a real test m8
Doubt youll break 70 if you couldnt figure that out

Real test is done in person. Here it's with a psychologist and more in depth

Internet IQ tests are garbage. The only decent IQ tests are the ones done by High IQ societies like Mensa, which you have to pay through the nose for. (Unless you are good enough at school and they offer it to you, like I was.)

Even then, the whole idea of a high IQ society is to bilk "intelligent" people, for nothing more than saying you are a part of a High IQ society.

I got 131 too, I think the iq score on the certificate is just for example

(((Free))) IQ tests are just meant to stroke your ego in the hopes that you will sign up to their mensa program or equivalent.

No, Internet tests are bullshit that inflate people's scores to get more hits. Get one from Mensa or your local college/uni.

More specifically, I got 131.2. Is that what you got?

>yfw 130 on internet test is actually retard-tier

pretty much this, unless you have a mensa/Pearson test, your Internet IQ test is either an ego-booost, HTML edited or you looked up the answers

The average Sup Forums autist is probably smarter than your Average Joe (while perhaps lacking in other areas). That doesn't necessarily mean that this IQ test is legit though.

I can confidently say it's bullshit. I always score alright on these and I'm pretty thick.

131.2 - probably a bullshit test.

yes

I took it again and selected random answers. I got a 131.2 this time as well.

Looks like the test is horseshit.

the one at mensa.dk is just shorter version of real test and obviously doesn't have verbal part
contrary to what people here spout, you can either score lower or higher than your real IQ
you really need a verbal test to nail it down within respectable margin of error

Looks like a standard Ravens matrix IQ test, they might weight it incorrectly, but it's probably accurate

TEST

People who trust internet IQ tests should automatically recieve a sub 90 iq confirmation

IF YOU DO IT F-CKING TEST EVERY FUCK-N DAY YOU WILL GET F-CKIN TOP RESULT

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

Welcome back banfaggot

When I was a kid i have a anger issues (still kinda have it, fucking genes). So school send me to psychologist. There I do one of this tests. Got 150 or something like that. I think that I still have this certificate.

Fuck fuck fucking fuckity fuck fuck fucking fuckaroo.
>nope, no filters here.

Asking if an online IQ test is accurate. OP unironically thinking his real IQ isnt below 80

I got 131 as well. But I'm dumb as fuck.

>>internet IQ.

Here I was hoping this is a free IQ test from a somewhat respectable looking website.
>>mfw it is actually a paid test and everyone just can't read that the 131 IQ certificate(the one that appears on the right when you finish the test) is just an example and not their actual result ;(

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

"To complete the calculation of your IQ score and generate your detailed report, you need to connect your Facebook profile! :D"

Totally not a scam to get your personal details to sell/spam you.

I got 146

I Just did that, with a fake profile obviously. After providing the Facebook profile, they started asking for money to actually get the certificate. ~10 € via paypal, with a 30min timelimit. Fuck these scammers, I'm not paying.

Richard Feynman scored an IQ of 120. Marilyn von Savant allegedly has an IQ of 170. Which one of these characters was the most intelligent? Hmmm....

IQ is a scam created by psychologists, the bottom feeders of science. There certainly is a correlation between IQ and accomplishment, but anyone can produce such a test.

Salty slightly above average iq detected

Richard Feynman, by a considerable margin.