There hasn't been a mass shooting in America for 2 months now

>there hasn't been a mass shooting in America for 2 months now

What the fuck is going on? Are (((they))) planning something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog_(journalism)
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mass shooters realized not shooting and just watching liberalism unfold was a better way of getting their point across

Some of you goys are alright.

Don't go to the WTC in September.

Probably saving it for November.

they are really trying to bait Russia these days. I wonder if it will last longer than before or after new year. A mass scale nuke war is beyond possible.

Lack of mass shootings and terror attacks. Kek has forsaken us

God I hope there are no crazy right wing Sup Forumstards who are planning to cause a mass shooting on election day. Especially if they are a trump supporter. It will be 100x worse than the brexit shooting

>implying it wouldn't be a false flag to hurt Trump in the election

I'm planning one.
>Go to Trump rally.
>Kill as many people as I can.
>Leave a "manifesto" celebrating BLM, Hillary, and Multiculturalism.
>Say that all whites MUST DIE.
>Watch from the afterlife as Trump wins by a landslide.

We can use Jew tactics against them.

To be fair, since 2014 there have been 102 thwarted IS influenced or related attacks. You don't hear about most of them.

I think so too.
First there was this massive outbreak in Europe and now it's become very calm.

I feel that they know their strategies haven't worked out as well as they needed.

they realized that mass shootings aren't getting gun control through congress so now they're going to try and get us into conflict with Russia

Concealed carry permit holders stop mass shootings all the time. You don't hear about it since it doesn't fit into the (((narrative))).

But you won't. That's the disappointing part

sacrifice yourself and embrace wallhalla

There have been plenty of mass shooting though but you won't hear about them until the gun grabbers need to trot out their statistics because it's the same niggers killing niggers nonsense.

(((They))) are holding off for something huge around election time.

A """"""Trump supporter"""""" most likely.

If you're black or whatever go after blacks for "betraying the hand that feeds you" or something for not supporting (((her))).

we're logging IPs of everyone who post shart in mart.

Then we are coming for you

Why do we need some Islamic religious fanatic or unhinged loon to occasionally run up the body count? The Chicago dindus do this much more reliably. Every weekend.

How will that work out. Will they try to get guns banned that way?

There's going to be a happening in Germany soon.

There are "mass shootings" everyday in America, you just don't hear about them because it's mostly blacks shooting blacks, which of course isn't news.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_bites_dog_(journalism)

This is exactly why guns must be banned. We cannot protect those poor innocent minorities without taking away the rights of the vast majority of Americans regardless of race.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of Hilary supporters that think that is a good idea. And there is a pretty good chance that she's going to win.

They abandoned that strategy when it became clear that it was benefiting Trump instead of $hillary.

Don't be ridiculous libtards already attack Trump supporters all the time. It's nothing new really you dumb shill.

>being this Belgian

waiting till election

>one mag
Ok hero

He's right though. There was one attempt on either Hillary or Trump's lives and guess who's.

>why don't I hear about the crimes that were stopped?

Democrats realized they get a much bigger rise out of police shootings than mass shootings.

You should try lurking a bit over at /r9k/.
There's bound to be a robot or two planning something over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

There's a magic potion that will grant you all the good luck of supreme lord kek, it's called bleach.

>there hasn't been a mass shooting in Great Britain for 20 years now

Feels good desu