Fuck. This. World

minds.com/blog/view/614894005469065222

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk
nationalreview.com/article/389862/school-told-call-kids-purple-penguins-because-boys-and-girls-not-inclusive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

site is down

Students won't be punished for using it, but the world "man" is being removed from courses and school activities, being replaced by more gender-neutral terms.

Some may see this as an Orwellian side-step, unnecessarily blocking or destroying a useful term for the sake of political correctness. Others see it as a necessary state of evolution. Why, of course, do we use the word "man" to describe one gender and "wo-man" to describe the other. What's with the prefix? "Male" and "Fe-male" does the same thing. Seems like these words were created by men.

Using the words "man" and "woman" is still tolerated at Princeton and can still be used to identify gender, but the insidious imposition of the "man" term will be altered.

Here are some examples of what has changed. (pic related)

A memo from the school read “consistent with style guidelines issued by Princeton’s Office of Human Resources and Office of Communications, and as endorsed by the Institutional Equity Planning Group as a preferred University practice, HR has developed these gender inclusive style guidelines, to be utilized by all HR staff members in HR communications, policies, job descriptions, and job postings."

John Cramer, Princeton’s director of media relations, said the guidelines “reflect the university’s initiative of fostering an inclusive environment.”

This is why we have mass-shootings...

>man and wife
>no man and woman or husband and wife

I genuinely hope there is one killing all the people involved with this

>mankind is sexist

It's literally the short form of humankind, are these people fucking retarded?

Oh, don't expect common sense from this politically correct drones.

what's wrong with this exactly?

Fucking Sweden go back to being raped by your designated refugee

Leave. Now.

>american education

god dammit yankees, get a grip, don't you understand why we yuropoors always laugh at your universities?

t.. this is a joke right?

>huMANS

nothin they can do about it

None of the words on the right have the same ring to them

"Man the cannons!" vs "Operate the cannons!"

BURN DOWN THESE HERETICS THEY SHOULDN'T BE A SCHOOL IF THEY ARE GIVING OUT MISINFORMATION.
REEEEEEEE

wait for it

I don't know where we are headed, but I don't like it.

If Hillary gets us nuked, I will embrace it.

Morpheus, walruses!

Yes

>can't say man

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk

But you can't stop me from saying human, after all. :^)

just give them some time, they will replace "human" with "hupeople" or some other newspeak crap.

Actually, it's "huperson" now

nationalreview.com/article/389862/school-told-call-kids-purple-penguins-because-boys-and-girls-not-inclusive

>princeton on the resume
>le trash

Don't use
>man made
Use
>manufactured
>manufact
>manuf
>man
>MAN

TRIGGERED.

>murikan colleges

Da fuck happened to our colleges?

Wouldn't be TOO quick to jump the gun

The long march

can we call manholes womanholes?

:^)

>huMAN beings
>huMANity
>huMANs
>huMANkind
>MANufactured

YOU FUCKED IT UP
REEEEE

I think I'm going to complain and see how far they can bend backwards.

>not just calling them hue's

>hupeople
>huepeople
My god, it was the Brazilians all along.

>woMAN
Game, set, match.

>Princeton
soon to be
>Princesston

it's funny because woman is womb + human, while man is the butt end of human

I guess man-made global warming is banned

Please, use the new updated form.

>reflect the university’s initiative of fostering an inclusive environment.
>make men feel bad for being born male

Liberal logic

Nah, they'll keep that to continue to demonize men.

Don't ever talk to me or my partner's person ever again.

Kill

AHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAA. And Americans call us cucked.

>MANowar
They're gonna ban this too, aren't they?

This. This might be the only way to stop it. If they take it too far they might sound retarded even to the normies.

Most of this shit came from France and European ideologies, so yes, you cucks are causing us to get cucked.

meh those universities are full of foreigners

just nuke yourself USA, fucking christ

Holy fuck Sweden.

sweden YES
E
S

>Who robbed you at gunpoint?
>It was a black man...
>OY VEY

Hu*...

Hummmmmu*...

Humyns!!!

This country is doomed.

>layperson

An interesting way to write "woman"

doublethink university

>SWEDEN
>YES!

>implying we are relevant

blame the frogs and those limey bastards

Homo sapien

>Symbolfromerlyknownaston

>beta minds

you dont say

>Homo
Bigot much?

>Homo
More like LGBTBBQHIV+ sapien

beat me to it

kek

BURN IT ALL

>no P

Fucking shitlord

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AT AMERICAN UNIVERSITIES

OMFG REEEEEEEEEEE

kek

No. Jobs that require the use of them are too demeaning for women

>Why, of course, do we use the word "man" to describe one gender and "wo-man" to describe the other. What's with the prefix? "Male" and "Fe-male" does the same thing. Seems like these words were created by men.
This is objectively incorrect.
The etymological origin of "woman" is old english "wif" meaning "female person" and "man" meaning human.
Female comes from latin "femella" and is actually unrelated to Male with comes from "masculus," they converged as a result of similar use, not common origin.

Oh look, yet another University that will fail soon.

Is this you?

O! say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

funny how americans make fun of europe while being literally the most cucked and laughable country in the entire world.

Goddammit Sweden.

Purge, Purge them ALL!

>implying South Sweden has room to talk

>reduces all of that to
>>mankind is sexist
Why am I not surprised, burger.

Why are women so obsessed with denying reality? Is it because they are so weak and ineffectual?

Judgement day can't come soon enough...

>huMAN

stop oppressing me

lol got me there.

>60%

>by 2020 instead of drawing swastikas on walls people will just write "male" and it will be considered a hate crime

Yes. Then they will complain that they can't pay off their student loans for that gender studies degree after they were the only intern passed over for a paying job after they complained that there is no safe space for women and those who identify as such.

"huperSON"

>triggered.tif

Some of this isn't new really, the debate about using "chairperson" vs "chairman" is at least 30 years old.

I've seen this stuff in comedies before.

Workmanlike and skillful have very different connotations. Something or someone that is workmanlike is competent but lacks flourish. To describe a performance as workmanlike is considered a bit of a backhanded compliment, you're saying "I didn't notice anything wrong, but I also wasn't inspired or surprised at any point".

This isn't even one of those things like mankind vs. humankind where the replacement words don't sound as good but work fine without losing any meaning: changing workmanlike to skillful will completely change the meaning of the sentence most of the time.

Replacing man made, with artificial, handmade, manufactured, or synthetic would be difficult most of the time as well. Handmade can only refer to those things literally made by hand, while manufactured, artificial, and synthetic all connote being false or inauthentic in some way which man made does not have to. Compare:
>Man made splendors
>Artificial splendors
Sounds fake.
>Handmade splendors
Sounds like something comparatively modest.
>Manufactured splendors
Sounds fake, and emphasises machines over human effort
>Synthetic splendors
Sounds like a soulless replication of something else.

kek

>human
>huperson

Just nuke us some other country were done

If Hillary wins.
If Trump wins everything will be normal again
If there's a god out there don't let it happen I don't want to be forced to have my balls cut off by 2025

Do you expect any logic and reasonable thinking from them?

What will they do about mailman?

personperson?

>If there's a god out there
there is and his name is KEK

I prefer "chair" to "chairman". Like an ombudsman a chairman is only significant in his specific official capacity, he is only performing an official function which could be performed by others if necessary. "Chair" emphasises the importance of the position over the individual.

Chairperson can fuck off.

Fucking hell you people get triggered so easily I can't tell you apart from the "SJWs" you keep going on about

Banning words.

Yes sure just watch me not comply motherfuckers. What the fuck are you all going to do.