Is it true Europeans don't believe in skyscrapers and no building is higher than 12 stories...

Is it true Europeans don't believe in skyscrapers and no building is higher than 12 stories? But when they come to America they're awe-struck and ask what are those big things in the sky referring to skyscrapers?

No

Yes & No
They had some large structures but some foreigners still marveled at the industriousness and structures built in the US. The US held events like The World's Fair, where many international guests would be invited, and the US would show off random shit like the Ferris Wheel.

We just do not want to disfigure our beautiful and historic cities

Alos pic related

TINY

FRENCH

CITY

Yes but it's because of our culture.

We have a huge network of small city and comfy villages. Peoples do not like to live in identical suburbs when they can live in a comfy house in a comfy village.

So our cities are not that big

How good does it feel to be in a comfy house over there in Autumn?

It's pretty hard for Europoor's to build high structures with straw and donkey shit. Their traditional building materials.

Most of America doesn't live in suburbs though.

It's not that they don't believe in them, it's just that there's a violent desert cult nearby that tries to destroy any sufficiently tall buildings. Europe is much closer to the desert cult than most countries, so they can't build skyscrapers without having them attacked.

0/10

Frankfurt maybe

I really wish to see a real skyscraper one day, but first I hope to see a real naked woman

I was actually pretty dissapponted the first time I went to Manhattan, I was expecting everything to be more intimidating. Sure, stuff is higher than London but I wasn't that impressed.

>Not realizing skyscrapers are just shrines dedicated to your Jewish overlord

You literally wouldn't understand, the average European village is older than your country

New York is a meme

t. New York

We are awestruck by your mart starting habits tbqh

skyscrapers are shit , we have but we prefer living in our houses.

>beautiful historic cities
>beautiful
haha

No, but the Middle East is.

Delete this :(

Skyscrapers don't work in swamps.

reeeeeeally tall windmills then? to match your famed dutch height

Lithuania can into skyscrapers?

Capitol Hill works in a swamp

kitose salyse tokie ''dangoraiziai'' yra iprastas daugiabucio dydis

Ne įprastas, bet yra tokių.

How can europoor compete?

Easy peasy mohammed.

What's those tal buildings to the left?

My local church is older than the USA.

Swing and a miss.
Shouldn't you be hiding under a desk or something?

shart and mart

It's true.

We don't have steel buildings. We also don't watch american movies choking full of skyscrapers or pictures on the internet.

Fucking imbecile redneck.

In my area we didn't have any sismic toss, it's pretty safe for now.
pic related is where I live.

What a hell hole. How is this even legal?

JetFuel tower, and SteelBeamHQ

kek
To be fair to the sharts the new one world trade centre does look pretty decent.

I still think the original two towers were superior. A single one would have been an eye-sore but the two of them together were awesome. Shame they weren't jet fuel proof.

Tallest buildings are dedicated to God.

Tallest buildings are dedicated to the global jewry

Looks marvelous senpai

image saved.

Most of those villages were probably destroyed and rebuilt many times due to war. At best they maintained some structures like churches or abandoned fortresses.

You've been lied to

>But when they come to America they're awe-struck and ask what are those big things in the sky referring to skyscrapers?

Are retarded or a 12yo? Maybe both?

Most of our houses have been built before america even existed. So we are stuck with them for a bit.
Also who would want to live in an anonymous shithole with planes coming through the living room when you can live in pic related?

like it should be.
thanks. Have another one.

We just dont want Muslims something to crash in....

Don't forget highway interchanges.

>older is better

nice meme

yfw you're village was inhabited since 2800 years

how progressive! Did you let your gf sucking the BBC yet?

looks like shit.

He's not pointing out that older is better, he's pointing out that America had advantages the rest of the world didn't, such as coming in late to the game but with all the modern technology (for the time) to make nice, pretty cities, all structured, blocky and ordered.

Add the fact planning permission is fucked up beyond all belief and wouldn't have been such a dick-crushing thing in America when you were busy being founded, and it left a lot of room for unique ideas and shit to not get shot down by the government. Also, you're the economic super power, in a society heavily ingrained where status = success, value and power. Your desire for pearly white veneer teeth as a status symbol of being able to afford good dentistry et cetera, people are going to build giant skyscrapers to look successful and to shit on the other people. We have that in Europe too, but to a much lesser extent overall.

Thus, small cities, tiny skyscrapers, functional, not incredibly splendid.

Besides, places like Dubai make New York look like what London looks like to New York anyway

one world trade centre looks like dog shit. The original towers were fucking awesome though.

We have buildings from the 1200s that are 12 stories high, Tyrone. Fuck I'm glad I'm not american and its obvious you all wish you were european when you come over here.

Because there's no contradiction in those two things?

Every agrees skyscrapers look cool, but filling your city with them invites lots of problems.

Shadows are cast everywhere, streets become dark, traffic congestion is high.

I think they are pretty cool and I wish we had more of them in europe, but those are some of the reasons a lot of european cities don't allow them. It's certainly not for lack of people wanting to build them.

I live near pic related and there's an environmental/landscape law that prohibites building structures higher than the Cupola del Brunelleschi which is like 115m high.

>we do not want to disfigure our beautiful and historic cities

Little late for that.

rate my cozy harbour city

It's the same how Qatar might be cool for a 2 week vacation but I definitely don't want to live there.

the simplest bantz are still the best

Conclusion: global Jewry is God

We have tallest skyscraper in Europe.
Also, MSU main building was tallest building in Europe for almost 50 years.
Further proof that Russia is not Europe.

Ye, it's worse

They'll be reduced to rubble once the mohammedans are in charge

>We have tallest skyscraper in Europe.
>Further proof that Russia is not Europe.
Right..

Yeah, Osama thought they were Osama too. He thought they were so awesome that he wanted to look at them from a new perspective.

The difference is that US cities have evolved "naturally", while european high rise clusters has been decided on government level (especially Moscow)

looks ugly as shit though its a shame since German cities used to be beautiful. Remember a tour round Hamburg and mostly there were just modern buildings or wasteland and the guide would say 'here was the cathedral from 1260 a marvel of gothic architecture sadly destroyed in 1945'.

Problem with those houses - the rooms are very low, they are not made for modern day europeans, we have been growing substantially the last few centuries. I also believe that it has to do tho with electric lighting which has to be placed higher up which wasnt a ting back then.

y u so mean :'(

The largest European cities have the same skyline as a city no one cares about In the US pic related

In Moscow we have skyscrapers. The highest building in Europe is situated here. The next highest is now under construction in St Petersburg.

Freedom isn't free

No one said you were Europe, but you.

What's the average height of the door frames and stuff like that?
>tfw even back during the colonial era the average American and Canadian colonists were like 3" taller on average than their European counterparts.

No, it's false. This is how Moscow skyline looks like.

we dont need to compensate for small cocks like you do

Looks like a small Midwest flyover city

>European city
>Moscow
The fuck?

>tfw don't live in a city with beautiful tall skyscrapers everywhere, towering symbols of humanity's mastery and supremacy over nature
Just end me now desu senpai

tired of these faggets wanting their "comfy" skylines without any awe-inspiring skyscrapers, I wish I was American

> Ireland education

Moscow is located in European region, didn't you know that.

Also, here's Saint Petersburg. This building will be the tallest in Europe from 2018 year.

Nice buildings, yet now isn't the time to spend that much money or glass when food costs have gone up 500%

I do find the building with a giant digital clock ugly and tasteless , it looks like it's wearing a adidas track suit

And its getting shut down or turned into a mosque

Skyscrapers are ugly tbqhfamalam
Tallest building in my city is the old church
Second to that is the airforce building

It's the grid in NYC which keeps things mentally comfy; unlike London which is a fucking nightmarish hellscape in terms of street layout

This

(((one world)))

de puk is dat?

It's almost like it's well laid out and efficient instead of a hodgepodge of shit

Most of them were built before crisis. Also, prices aren't +500% here.

That's how it looks from other side.

Big banks and coperation homes.

How many of them offer living space?

Show burgers living areas.

Lakhta Center in Saint Petersburg. Gazprom owns it. Turks are building it. The height will be 462 meters.

You can have your tall buildings, we'll keep our actually good economies thanks.

Skyscapers wouldn't work in Poland, City centres are always full of historical buildings and monuments and nobody wants to destroy them.
Pic related my hometown.

Europ ends at the ural mountains.

Russia is most eastern part of europa.

Look up.
>the shard
>the gherkin

Comfy

Some of those buildings are older than your whole country.