Non-White Men

Simple question. Why can't non-white men just stick to their own women?

Non-Whites are always banging on about how great and superior and more cultured they are, and how much better their cuisine is and how whites "don't have culture", and how black/yellow is beautiful etc.

So why don't they prefer their own women like most white guys do?

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
organizationsandmarkets.com/2006/07/23/why-do-sociologists-lean-left-really-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They implicitly believe themselves to be uglier which is why they come up with all these mental gymnastics about how non white women preferring white men is some sort of Hollywood conspiracy.

White are just attractive. End of.

Why are whites so attractive? Why do all races go for us?

they cant handle this ass

My first year of university I fucked probably the cutest black girl I've ever seen. Light skinned, big ass, big breasts, tiny waist.

She was hot af. Obviously goes without saying I'd never marry a non-white but she was legit hot as far as black girls go. Ridiculously so.

We occupy the midpoint between neotenous and mature features. East Asians = extremely neotenous. Africans = extremely mature.

that pic
SAGE

also who would date a black man when they dont have to, espacially when they grow up around black men and know how they really are

fucking sweden

for you

looks like a fucking baboon

it seriously looks gross and fake

taste is so very subjective.

I bet this woman is not attractive to you.

>not attractive
i like her dark hair

i am dating a hot black girl its great because none else wants a black girl so you can get a girl allot hotter than you

Don't put yourself down like that. It's easy to bed women of all races up to 7/10 if you are well groomed, in shape and white.

that is the one advantage i have noticed. a 7/10 chad can get a '10/10' (lel) black girl because literally no one wants them, especially black men

Only the dindus and SJW ones. They just say this stuff because of an huge inferiority-complex. Just imagine how it must feel like to be taught in history class how all your group did was getting BTFO by "whitey" and everyone else.

That has been my experience. The black girl I mentioned was definitely better looking than I was at 19 (i.e. skinnyfat and so on).

Actually, what they're taught in our history classes these days is that their grievances and conditioned hatred of us are justified, that we were uniquely historically evil and so on.

True, but most likely many feel what I've mentioned.

We need to hate them just as much as they hate us. Hatred when directed and controlled is powerful.

Most white guys would balk at the idea of "loving the women but hating the men", but that's exactly how non-white men think about us. We need to understand, learn and internalize that dictum. Take it from someone who has fucked non-white women. Married non-white women in fact. It feels good to defile your enemy's women.

>Why can't non-white men just stick to their own women?
Even if I met a lot of people from the same racial background as me (which I don't), I don't "stick to my own women" because I don't really have racial preferences when it comes to dating. My girlfriend is my girlfriend because we get along, she just happens to be white.

>So why don't they prefer their own women like most white guys do?
See there's that "their own" again. Basically, not everyone channels their failures with women into a hatred of other races. It's not healthy behaviour.

>See there's that "their own" again.

Yeah, it's almost as if the world is an extremely racially tribal place.

You don't even need to look outside of Western Europe and North America to see this (although it's helpful to comprehend just how much more racially tribal the average Chinese or Japanese or Korean, or even Gulf Arab is than the average White).

Just take a look at countries that are getting progressively more racially balkanized every year, like the US.

Racial tribalism is the norm. Not liking your women fucking male outsiders is the norm. Take it from someone who lived in Singapore. Identity is a patrilineal thing: a child born to a white mother and black father will grow up to identify with blackness, a child born to an asian father and white mother will similarly identify with their asian identity primarily.

The world is not a huge pink and blue padded nursery.

>Most white guys would balk at the idea of "loving the women but hating the men", but that's exactly how non-white men think about us.
damn i don't really think i've thought of it that way but you might be right. i've only been with whites.

What race are you?

The whole concept of loving the women and hating the men is a key constituent part of non-white male/white female relationships. White females represent a template onto which the non-white male projects his own identity and through children, this comes to fruition in the form of a child who often resents his mother's race.

92% of mulatto children fathered by black fathers were born out of wedlock in the US and 85% of those adult children are on welfare.

>Racial tribalism is the norm. Not liking your women fucking male outsiders is the norm.

When you have such a sense of entitlement that you believe that women who happen to share your racial heritage are, by default, "yours", you are outside "the norm".

>The world is not a huge pink and blue padded nursery.
What does this even mean? Races have been mixing with each other since races began to exist. It's just a fact of life, it's not a matter of morals.

This is some seriously bad psychology.

What race are you?

>When you have such a sense of entitlement that you believe that women who happen to share your racial heritage are, by default, "yours", you are outside "the norm".

How many languages can you speak?

Have you ever lived outside of Western Europe/Oceania/North America? No? Then fuck off. Do you seriously believe the average Chinese, Japanese or Arab would be cool with racial aliens fucking their women? Answer the question instead of just expressing faux astonishment please.

They're our women because they literally cannot exist without us. Only a white man and a white woman can produce a white child. Anything else produces a non-white child.

>What does this even mean? Races have been mixing with each other since races began to exist.

And that was usually accompanied by events like warfare and conquest. If race-mixing was as common as you claim, distinct racial groups would never have been able to emerge in the first place.

It's not psychology, these are statistics. Relationships between non-white men and white women are statistically the most dysfunctional.

because the white man keeps shilling them by saying 'how great white women are'

the same goes for white girls, everytime they complain that black/asian women stole their white bf is because she kept saying how great he was at everything

Mixedfag here (Finnish father, Ethiopian mother). You might as well ask why Italians don't just eat spaghetti every day. Variety is the spice of life and there are all kinds of beautiful women. Unless you're a total beta sometimes you're in the mood to bang a Japanese girl, sometimes a blond MILF, sometimes a Mexican college THOT with tattoos, etc. Life is short. Life is short. Rack up some notches.

Until recently 95 percent of all people in the world were basically sedentary subsistence farmers who lived in small communities.

Race mixing on a demographically meaningful scale, outside of war, is new.

>your father is white

Literally got no issue with you m8. Identity is patrilineal and the only mulattoes I've met who weren't white-hating loons were ones with white dads.

Preciate that. I think my point would still apply to non-white guys of any race though.

Also of course I am an example of how white men don't necessarily prefer their own race.

>Do you seriously believe the average Chinese, Japanese or Arab would be cool with racial aliens fucking their women?
Just because other races can be racist doesn't mean that racism is an ideal.

>They're our women because they literally cannot exist without us.
This logic could apply both ways. Everybody is born from a woman. It's the sense of ownership and entitlement you feel over other people that's really giving me the chuckles.

The funny thing is that my girlfriend grew up in Singapore. We have Singaporean friends. None of them share your worldview. You're acting as though this kind of ultra-nationalism you're expressing is OK because a) All the other kids are doing it, b) it's natural (Which as an appeal to nature is a pretty sound one, but it is, by definition, an appeal to nature) and c) that it's "the norm", i.e. you're appealing to it's normality. I hate to be the guy playing the "argumentative fallacy" card but if you take away the fallacies you haven't actually made an argument at all, lol

>Non-Whites are always banging on about how great and superior and more cultured they are

Are they though? The people who do the most talking about how whites are uncultured are white liberals themselves. Non-whites only do this because they're enabled by white liberals.

I love how people keep saying "outside of war and conquest"

>Yeah racemixing didn't happen in the world because no-one travelled! It only happened when people travelled!

>Just because other races can be racist doesn't mean that racism is an ideal.

We're not talking about whether it's an "ideal", we're talking about whether it's the norm or not.

>It's the sense of ownership and entitlement you feel over other people that's really giving me the chuckles.

Yes, because the possessive form is always used to indicate literal ownership.

>We have Singaporean friends. None of them share your worldview.

Are you Chinese? It's norm for Singaporean to rant about "FTs" even though they're a group with some of the highest rates of emigration in the world. And it's the norm for them to bitch about how every Chinese woman with a White man is an SPG.

Just because your friends wear a public face that's open to liberal rhetoric about race-mixing, it doesn't mean they actually do. Are you really so dense you don't think people present different faces to different groups of people, depending upon closeness and intimacy and the other person's own personal overton window?

You clearly have no experience of Singapore.

>All the other kids are doing it

This is an argument from absurdity, but you seem not to be able to grasp the concept of implications of being racial universalists in a highly tribal world. It's fairly straightforward arithmetic: The universalist, non-tribal group dies out in the long run.

Why do you keep avoiding having to answer what race you are?

You're literally saying "racemixing only happened when people from different races met each other". I've replied twice now because I cannot comprehend how dumb you have to be to believe that this is an argument.

maybe if you are not a /r9k/ level of spaghetti.

you can get a good looking black girl if you are not a chad and my gf is mixed she seems to have all the good parts of a white girl just with tan skin. if she didnt have tan skin she would probably be with some 9/10 chad.

So what's your point, that race-mixing has always been as common as it is now, in spite of the overwhelming majority of the inhabitants of Eurasia being subsistence farmers who wouldn't have traveled beyond their local market town?

i'm polish and native american, Cherokee. but i appear completely white, light blonde hair blue eyes pale skin.

yeah the single mulatto mom thing is not a meme, i see it too much. there are girls i went to high school with that are single with mixed babies and they like to cry on kikebook

You made a huge leap from those statistics to your psychology. Like, there are SO many steps in between that you missed out, even if you discount geography, economic circumstances, political circumstances, social circumstances, statistical methods etc. etc.

You've literally swept under the rug every possible cause of what you're talking about except racial heritage. It's so tenuous.

I'm saying that race mixing wasn't a demographically significant phenomenon until fairly recently. Stop strawmanning and getting mad panjeet / chang.

Most non-white guys do. You're just looking for a reason to hate and be afraid of them.

Their culture is fucking your women. You are a weak beta male who needs to be outbred

>Non-White Men
>Non-White
>Men

What an oxymoron, such a thing could never exist. Non-Whites are pathetic treacherous servile bastards who are jealous of real men, White males.

>geography

lol

>economic circumstances

Race-mixing between black men and white women predominantly happens at the lower end of the socio-economic spectrum, agreed. That doesn't mean the levels of dysfunction displayed in these relationships (barely 4% of the children having a good relationship with the father) isn't wildly out of whack for poorer same-race couples.

>political circumstances

lol what?

>You've literally swept under the rug every possible cause of what you're talking about except racial heritage. It's so tenuous.

No, see, here's what you did. You think when you encounter an uncomfortable truth, like the fact BM/WF relationships are statistically very dysfunctional (as are the children born of them), is to postulate a theoretical mechanism by which the observable facts can be explained away without regard to race, because that makes you uncomfortable.

That's not science. Just wildly suggesting "well it could be this hypothesis" is meaningless without actual data behind it.

> we're talking about whether it's the norm or not.
I don't understand why your goal is to reach a logical fallacy.

>Just because your friends wear a public face
Man, you really do hate and mistrust people. I feel really sorry for you.

>Yes, because the possessive form is always used to indicate literal ownership.
Man, i bet you're a real hit with the ladies. "Hey girl. Did you know... I literally own you?"

>but you seem not to be able to grasp the concept of implications of
man you need to work on your sentence structure

>It's fairly straightforward arithmetic: The universalist, non-tribal group dies out in the long run.
That actually seems like fairly advanced sociology (put forward with no supporting evidence), rather than fairly straightforward arithmetic.

>Why do you keep avoiding having to answer what race you are?
Because it literally doesn't matter, that's my point.

White man and asian women marriages are at an all time high. Why don't you keep your tiny dicks to yourselves?

But you had to make the caveat "except war", because it IS a demographically significant phenomenon. Like you said previously.

>I don't understand why your goal is to reach a logical fallacy.

You were the one who initially suggested it was abnormal to hold such views. I'm just setting you straight.

>Man, you really do hate and mistrust people. I feel really sorry for you.

No. I understand everyone has secrets. I wouldn't expect my friends to tell me everything about their sex lives for example. Or why they broke up with such and such girlfriend in graphic detail.

>Man, i bet you're a real hit with the ladies. "Hey girl. Did you know... I literally own you?"

I was being sarcastic. The point, you clueless nigger, is that possessive determiners are not exclusively used to indicate actual, literal possession of something.

When I say "our", it means we belong to the same group. That's all. If a biologist said "our eco-system" in reference to say, a rainforest, would you start going full autist on him too?

>That actually seems like fairly advanced sociology (put forward with no supporting evidence), rather than fairly straightforward arithmetic.
>sociology
>an actual science
>a field where leftists outnumber nominal rightists (not even real rightists) 100 to 1.

kek

>Because it literally doesn't matter, that's my point.

Yes it does. It's the very point of the thread. If you think it doesn't matter, then vacate the thread and go get high blood pressure somewhere else, or alternatively return to reading the Guardian, you silly shitskin.

>That's not science. Just wildly suggesting "well it could be this hypothesis" is meaningless without actual data behind it.

>theoretical mechanism by which the observable facts can be explained away without regard to race
But YOU are the one who framed the situation racially.

>That's not science. Just wildly suggesting "well it could be this hypothesis" is meaningless without actual data behind it.
The onus is on YOU to back it up, and fairly weigh in other factors as well.

What I'm most interested in is how you've become the sort of person that has to make yourself feel better by proving that other races are inferior, and finding a way to believe that you "literally own" all women of your race. I'm now just trying to get into the mindset of someone who really believes that.

that's the most sad samefagging thread I ever saw

You do realize holding up war-rape as your primary example of race-mixing doesn't really help your case right?

Chang, we both know that the proportion of asian men who prefer white women is far higher than the proportion of white men who prefer asian women.

Which is why the latter are so routinely mocked by other white men and the former are venerated as demi-gods by their own men for merely having dated a white girl.

It's no achievement for us to fuck a non-white girl, which is precisely why we don't respond to black men by saying things like: "Oh yeah? Well I fucked Shaneequa last week!"

>But YOU are the one who framed the situation racially.

Yes, because that study underscored a strong correlation between a particular racial pairing and relationship/child-rearing dysfunction.

If you think it has to do with some other causative factor then find a study that controls for BM/WF relationships vs. SES or something of that nature.

>The onus is on YOU to back it up

I already have, see:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

>by proving that other races are inferior

You're the one who brought up inferiority, not me. Freudian slip perhaps?

It's just odd to us that so many of you prefer our women, because to us, we prefer our own, generally speaking.

>trying to get into the mindset of someone who really believes that

Go live in literally any East Asian society for a year or two. You're probably a weeb given that this is Sup Forums. You can "get inside the mind" of a whole country of them.

>a field where leftists outnumber nominal rightists (not even real rightists) 100 to 1.

>kek

You could say the same about astrophysics. Practically all fields of higher education are dominated by the left, because people who actually learn and study and think for themselves tend not to be conservatives.

>The point, you clueless nigger
>full autist
>you silly shitskin
>go get high blood pressure somewhere else

Dunno, sounds to me like you're the one with the high blood pressure, buddy.

>You could say the same about astrophysics.

No you couldn't.

organizationsandmarkets.com/2006/07/23/why-do-sociologists-lean-left-really-left/

Sociology is overwhelmingly the most left-wing field in American academia, and that's saying something.

>Practically all fields of higher education are dominated by the left

Only in the US and Western Europe.

>because people who actually learn and study and think for themselves tend not to be conservatives.

Yes of course, you just arrived at the conclusion liberal democracy was the best form of government through rigorous study of Plato, Aristotle, Polybius, Confucius et al.

90% of people accept what is put in front of them. That's all.

>Dunno, sounds to me like you're the one with the high blood pressure, buddy.

Well, I tend to lean more towards "shitskin" since you're ashamed of your racial background and won't fess up to it.

And it is autistic to assume possessive grammar is always used in reference to literal ownership. Five replies after the error has been pointed out to you.

>Chang
Not even. I'm just telling OP white men don't stick to themselves these days. But that's fine, racemix all you want. You're genociding yourselves.

>I already have, see:
Oh my god you're linking me undergrad papers!

>Freudian slip perhaps?
That's not what a freudian slip is. OK, so if they're not inferior, why don't you like racemixing?

can we just agree blacks are bad and having less of them is good

>nd it is autistic to assume possessive grammar is always used in reference to literal ownership. Five replies after the error has been pointed out to you.
I'd say it was more autistic to not consider, when writing, how your words are going to be taken in context. You know that possessive grammar implies ownership whether you want it to or not, because sometimes words mean things whether you meant them to or not.

Because I'm a man, enjoy sexual variety and try to live my life without being beholden to people who couldn't give a shit about what makes me content.

>Oh my god you're linking me undergrad papers!

If the methodology is so obviously wrong on account of this, the point out where exactly.

>That's not what a freudian slip is. OK, so if they're not inferior, why don't you like racemixing?

Because I prefer my own group, generally speaking in terms of aesthetics, culture, politics, socialization and broadly, in terms of the kinds of societies people of European descent create. And I'd like to continue living in a society dominated by people of European descent for those reasons.

Yes, sorry. I'll remember to aggressively police my language in the future to make sure a leftist won't find some particular word, phrase or idiom to take umbrage with. Because that's totally healthy and good for language and culture.

White Americans overwhelmingly prefer each other as partners, my muddy friend.

If you're Asian, I'd take issue with your description of yourself as a "man".

>why don't you like racemixing?

Also, correction on this point:

I have no issue with race-mixing between white males and non-white females.

>Yes, sorry. I'll remember to aggressively police my language in the future to make sure a leftist won't find some particular word, phrase or idiom to take umbrage with. Because that's totally healthy and good for language and culture.
God help you if you ever try and read a novel if you really can't see where I'm coming from with that one.

>Because I prefer my own group, generally speaking in terms of aesthetics, culture, politics, socialization and broadly, in terms of the kinds of societies people of European descent create. And I'd like to continue living in a society dominated by people of European descent for those reasons.
See if it were just this, and you hadn't been calling people "nigger", "chang", "shitskin", etc., I'd probably see where you were coming from on this issue and we'd just have to agree to disagree. It's just the pure pent up hatred, the saying that you own women and then backtracking on that, the constant ad-hominems that makes me think there's a little bit more to it than that.

It's just baffling to me that this is really how some people see the world. I have no doubt you're a really smart dude, but so was Bobby Fischer and look how he turned out. Smart people have the ability to rationalise things that most people rightfully consider totally insane. I think there's a bit of this about you.

Anyway have a good one, maybe chill out a bit in general

White men can breed with anything and turn it to an acceptable level of white. Asian, Hispanic, Arab, Native American and even Polynesian to a certain extent.

Non white men on the other hand just make abominations. White women and non white women (excluding blacks) should all be bred by whites but non white men should be with their race as they inherently can't compete.

Tl;dr white men can improve quality of life for minority groups but non white males are by nature unable to do so and destroy communites, i.e detroit & other shitholes