Let's celebrate Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s5kCkTdrhY
youtube.com/watch?v=ENG7PEvByOE
youtube.com/watch?v=8HOk_HqySZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE
thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
youtube.com/watch?v=c_SxsVAR0ZM
cnbc.com/2016/08/17/melbourne-vienna-vancouver-ranked-top-three-most-livable-cities-by-the-economist-intelligence-unit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Иди нaхyй

BIN
I
N

THAT
H
A
T

KNIFE
N
I
F
E

Ukraine isn't real country, you're Russian

Celebrate it while you can, kek

>Ukraine isn't real country, you're Russian
Damn right it isnt

POO IN AISLE 2
O
O

I
N

A
I
S
L
E

youtube.com/watch?v=2s5kCkTdrhY

SNIFF THAT PETROL JEW
N
I
F
F

T
H
A
T

P
E
T
R
O
L

J
E
W

>Ukraine
>no such thing

Slava Ukraine

I stayed up all night browsing pol instead of finishing an important paper about the Holodomor that's already a week late

TRIGGERED

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!
Гepoям cлaвa!
Slava Ukrayini!
Heroyam slava!

DIARRHEA IN GALLERIA
I
A
R
R
H
E
A

I
N

G
A
L
L
E
R
I
A

Gib back Crimea faggit or we will invade you!

Cyкa дa я тeбя выeбy...
A нeт...
Я нe гeй...
Иди нaхyй.

Just try, faggot lover!

good on ya ukraine!

i support ya even if most of Sup Forums doesn't.

however you also need to not want to be part of the EU, not that they want you so no worries there.

is it really tho?

>Ukraine
>Independence

I support the independence as well, but first
pls gib back 3 billion
pls stop stealing our gas
if you support destroying monuments, then
pls destroy the universities built by Soviets/Russians
pls destroy the schools built by Soviets/Russians
pls destroy the hospitals built by Soviets/Russians
pls destroy the stadiums built by Soviets/Russians
pls destroy the factories built by Soviets/Russians
pls destroy the houses/commieblocks built by Soviets/Russians
as well!

independence for eastern ukraine?

>agreed

sry I invade safe place and hurt feelings

No safe place
Ukrain is Stealing out shit

Grats Ukraine! Fuck cyka blyats you deserve your independence.

P.S. Ukrainian women are hotter than Russian mail order whores

i see nothing wrong with destroying statues of soviet leaders, unlike say, a confederate general in the south, the statues are of people who forcefully owned their land.

>pls gib back 3 billion

3 billion what? id assume money and if they owe it sure.

>pls stop stealing our gas

i can agree to this aswell, though i do think they have a right to charge for the pipelines going through their lands in one way or another, but id also assume there was already an arrangement in place before things went to hell that they probably broke "due to the war".

>выeбy
I don't know this word. How do you pronounce it?

Ok, we will invade Moscow on September 11.

K.

A bit ironic, eh? Considering the current state of things.

>3 billion what
US Dollars
>forcefully owned their land
how about ukraine gives back the land the Russian demons took from poland, czechoslovakia and others and gave the ukrainians for free
>stealing gas
they already charge us, they always paid for this gas less than any other country, they get an amount for free, yet they still manage to steal, and of course Russia does nothing
they kill Russians, ban speaking in Russian, we call them "brothers"
yet we are the evil ones
I say we must break ties, don't want Russia? fine, no trade, no gas, no tourism, no university subsidies and exchange, nothing!

Meme country should still be Russia

>выeбy
Isn't that just "weeaboo"?

Don't know... I read it as: "vyšu"... not very proficient in Cyrillic hieroglyphs.

>Ukraine

You mean eastern Poland and western Russia?

why would you celebrate a fictional event?

Slava Ukraini

Russia is less slavic and more mongolian.

>how about ukraine gives back the land the Russian demons took from poland, czechoslovakia and others and gave the ukrainians for free

im not outright against this, however all that land is in the west, not east, and there is actual historic lands that the Ukrainian people inhabited and still do.

the biggest thing is "what ethnicity are those regions now?" for me, anyways.

>Gas

see, i already said i was with ya on that, but actually thanks for explaining it better. stopping tourism at least seems like too far a step for me though, as that puts restrictions on your own people aswell.

the rest however sure, your government has every right to do that, as does any country with any other.

the gas part however seems like it would be complicated to work around however at this point.

I love Ukraine, and the Ukrainian people!

Gib Lwów bk nao

Happy mistake-day. Now give us the fucking radar imagery you false-flagging dipshits

>Sucking Russian cock this hard

>Independence
>Ukraine
HAHAHAHAHA, nice joke, ukrop

Lol russia is not a country.

Proxy is cool and useful, isn't it, ukr?

Finland isn't real country, we are Russian.

Pay reparations for the Holodomor.

Pay reparations for forcing 70 years of communism on the Ukraine

Bring back the Ukrainian women and children you starved to death.

Niko pls
Mijn toilet is clogged

forgot pic

Is Ukraine that Russian state that whent rouge?

So much stuff was free/voucher based in the SSRs that just comparing the GDP is utterly meaningless. Also the "wealth" distribution was incredibly equal since everyone was guaranteed an apartment and everyone had a chance to get educated, which is something the people in modern Russia for example still very much miss. A truly free and fair elections might very well lead to the communist party being in charge for Russia and perhaps a few other post-Soviet spaces...

>pls destroy the houses/commieblocks built by Soviets/Russians
>as well!
Who would not want to destroy commieblocks? We have them here and only the poorest in our society live in them.

>Independence
>cuckrain
kek

GDP measures the value of all production including housing and those consumer goods given out for "free" you dumb commie neckbeard

youtube.com/watch?v=ENG7PEvByOE

youtube.com/watch?v=8HOk_HqySZ0

why is Ukrainian music so beautiful?

its called safe space, you are the same stupid french poster that always writes "safe place", and deny that France has a nigger problem.

>Ukraine

no such thing

>ukraine

lol nigga its belarussian song and language

cuckrain not so white cause cockie people fucked by turks. pic

greatest ally, commonwealth when?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE

I believe celebrations are in order

KEK

wtf I love Belarus now

>kurwa
>99% population catholic jewcycked sect
>ally of NATO warmongers

never

Never knew Belarussians were so cute! Fucking awesome.

>actual ukrainian ppl
do you even know what "ukraine" means?
У кpaя (u kraya) - on the border, to whose border do you think? this was always Malorossya
>tourists
the only Russian tourists that are there now are war tourists, ppl that enjoy being there, are mostly same ppl that fought in chechnya, afghanistan
>gas
if Russia threatens to stop the gas delivery, then the conflict would either stop or there would be a very fast "project north" (northern pipeline) or the southern bulgaria version
>gdp = wealth and wellbeing of the ppl
wew, are you serious?
thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
there was an exceptionally good education in those countries, in some still is!
free healthcare, free education, free vacations, free housing, free sports, free clubs in chess, engineering, sciences, languages
when they pay for bandera and his ppl we'll pay for them, after the war they lived much better than Russia, they had everything, groceries, clothing, cars, tech
the factories that are standing to day there don't even need upgrades, they were built to last centuries, this was all from Russian money
kek, thats why you clean toilets and were still fucked and destroyed by us in the end, right?

well at least you've got good CS players.

Ukrainian would be a relatively wealthy nation akin to Estonia without Russian intervention. Your system fucking destroyed them, you faggot.

Polish Catholicism =/= jew Catholicism

Nato is temporary alliance that makes us suck USA dick instead of Russian dick like you do, you are being fucked by Russia so hard that you have Stockholm syndrome

> Ukrainian would be a relatively wealthy nation akin to Estonia without Russian intervention. Your system fucking destroyed them, you faggot.
ahahha niger. 99% of cuckrain infrastructure builded by russians in USSR times.

>gibs me dis
>gibs me dat
You truly are the white niggers. By your logic, can we have Norway returned as well?

>kek, thats why you clean toilets and were still fucked and destroyed by us in the end, right?

no liberum veto fucked us you were just delivering the dick

SLAVA UKRAYINI
L
A
V
A

U
K
R
A
Y
I
N
I

Why the fuck does the nation "Ukraine" even exist?

>No independent culture
Its just Russian culture
>No own language
Russian language being the norm
>No big history at all
Just Russian history

You are all Russians, you behave exactly the same as the Russians and your country only exists because of Jewish interest

>you are being fucked by Russia so hard that you have Stockholm syndrome
lol kurwa.
your pathetic politics and Df minister make paranoid fucking noise everyday about russia while belarus have normal relationships with EU and Russia.

>wealthy nation
kek, this is so hilarious that ppl here don't even know the basic historical backgrounds when talking about anything
they were always fighting with the poles and murdered eachother very brutally, when not in conflict with them they would murder eachother and group in criminal gangs and bands
they've literally got the best soil (yes it's called black) on earth and they do nothing with it, they could destroy every european product as they wouldn't stand a chance at the quality. the soviets built factories, coal mines and used this soil to feed the whole union, now they're opening up to american gmo to fuck with us

slava ukrayini
youtube.com/watch?v=c_SxsVAR0ZM

Why the fuck does the nation "Sweden" even exist?

>No independent culture
Its just Somali culture
>No own language
Somali language being the norm
>No big history at all
Just Somali history

You are all Somalis, you behave exactly the same as the Somalis and your country only exists because of Norwegian interest

Galician reporting in

Slava Ukraine my friend

>Ukraine

?

thats not even counting the 14 bil US dollars russia gave the ukraine under the previous government leadership (before the coup) america gave just 1 bil post coup. it was also a 1 shot deal no continued economic aid to rebuild anything ect

looks like the west ukrain has bad maths. 1 is not greater than 14

>do you even know what "ukraine" means?
>У кpaя (u kraya) - on the border, to whose border do you think? this was always Malorossya
do you know what "Venemaa" means?
small useless boat
that's right, etymological/linguistic arguments are retarded, ivan

we don't want it, but if they are so pissed at us, demand from us reparations, then of course we do as well
does norway want reparations? do they ban your language? did you build 99% of norway? did millions danish die for norway? I think not

>biogarbage music
kek

Sorry but I didn't meme in post, my post was about reality.

So is mine.

care to explain what venemaa is (in this context) or why you mentioned it?
but I guess they should change the name too, that'll be fun

Independence Day

That's funny

Ukraine is ye biggest shithole in all of Europe
What is there to celebrate?

You mean the Carpathians?

not being part of russia

the revolution was led by jewish millionaries but most of the ukrainian right sector isnt happy with the goverment, its not what they imagined when they went onto the streets.
There are already fears of the military turning on the goverment and marching on kiev once the rebellion in the east is defeated.

why do poles do this meme?

Well you won't be able to celebrate that for long
Surely there must be some Ukrainian culture or history worth celebrating?

LIE LIE LIE LIE
CUCRAIN IS BEAUTIFOUL PLACE

cnbc.com/2016/08/17/melbourne-vienna-vancouver-ranked-top-three-most-livable-cities-by-the-economist-intelligence-unit.html
The lowest-scoring cities mostly belonged to countries rife with civil unrest, war and continued threats from major terrorist groups. The 10 least livable cities include Kiev in Ukraine, Tripoli in Libya and Damascus in Syria, which ranked 140th, had an overall rating of 30.2.

I seriously think no one would see or notice any difference when speaking to a Russian and "Ukrainian".

Don't feel like that is something to celebrate