Contemplation

"People who advocate gun-control are stupid. You shouldn't generalize all gun-owners based on the the actions of a few crazies."

>But user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. What makes your generalization any more valid?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXl3jzyzcE
youtube.com/watch?v=xlxQoK0yHAw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOoApMMz88
m.liveleak.com/view?i=30e_1440698507
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxdF3ajQzho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTSdUdQeLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fX73ggsMNEI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_BQ-4WfK8A
m.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394
m.liveleak.com/view?i=c4c_1441294833
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUuoaq1MLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpKBslt0vQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6G1MxMeX4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpZuEmKwNjM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhON-CB7liM
youtube.com/watch?v=V8FwM79XwZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9LLC7GZQk
youtube.com/watch?v=UkIocH91j0w
youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4
youtube.com/watch?v=FULPGw3maFs
youtube.com/watch?v=SRhI0Xqv5Rc
liveleak.com/view?i=a65_1441034785
youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs
youtube.com/watch?v=En7jYDjEW3k
youtube.com/watch?v=BPaJp1sLp50
liveleak.com/view?i=f86_1439744147
liveleak.com/view?i=d01_1441973503
liveleak.com/view?i=220_1441923533
youtube.com/watch?v=jm48QEigkko
youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ49oLS24A
youtu.be/2lmzJ21tun0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0KHLqBnCYY
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-HbS7EfFP1w
videos.videopress.com/KnPSSN5i/wilayat-al-khair_hd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PU1JIgZ6xQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=uwtNdk6Dxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=3h0NYk8pweg
youtube.com/watch?v=m6TdJfiFQoc
youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kindly point or where the gun owner holy book advocates the murder of non gun owners

If you are not intelligent enough to give arguments that can easily countered by previous statements that you made-or being a hypocrite-you shouldnt argument at all

Thx for backing me up britfriend
Have an ak on the house

Kindly do the same without citing the Quran out of context.

Stay cool
Frijoleshermano

I don't advocate Gun Ownership. I would just like to have it because the state is unreliable in their duties.

With the importation of Muslims into the country being a prime example.

And I even support gun control, BECAUSE of Muslims being in the country.

Also, 1 is a tool, the other an adherent to an ideology.

Unfortunately that adherent can use many tools to harm me.

>implying that there is only a few radical Muslims

the fuck? are you serious cucklord??

gun owners are not all members of a totalitarian cult designed to wage war, treat women like property, and spread oppression like cancer across the globe...

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I said without citing it out of context. Try again.
Waging war is not bad. Neither is treating women like propoerty or oppress sinners. These things are condoned in the Bible as well.

>without citing the Quran out of context.
So nothing short of an original translation from Mohammad himself, with 10 separate Imams backing him up, then?

No thanks, Sweden, I've played this game before.
Have a (you) for your efforts though

> waging war is not bad
it is when a totalitarian cult wages it with the goal of oppressing previously free populations

> treating women like property is not bad
lmafo..... get fucked imbecile, you're an imbecilic cretin

im not sure what context that is ok in unless it was followed by "is something i would never say"

> in the Bible as well
defending one abrahamic cult by referencing another (one that has reformed and learned to coexist with free and open societies for the most part).... lmaffo!! you really are a fuckwit imbecile

So you have no real argument? The only way you can "prove" your point is by citing the Quran out of context, otherwise you would have done the opposite when I requested it.

I think your fedora is on too tight. It's restricting the blood flow to your brain, making you stupid.

>imbecilic cretin

> treating women like propoerty
since when was Sup Forums so deeply pro women's rights?

This is why everybody hates Sweden and especially the sandnigger swedes. I wish I could kill every single fucking one of you fucking mudshit faggots.

>that flag
>that post

>>But user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. What makes your generalization any more valid?

no. something like 90% of all polled muslims from around the world believe in subjugating women and children, murdering gays, murdering atheists, and murdering apostates. Further more, they want to outlaw drinking, music, clothing, etc. I know the stereotype for pol makes all these things sound like a wet dream for this board, but its just a fucking act, and you know it. none of that shit is going to lead us to a free society, away from government tyranny.

P R E P
R
E
P

> treating women like property is not bad
>lmafo..... get fucked imbecile, you're an imbecilic cretin

i love how Sup Forums becomes feminist when people start talking about islam.

You cannot cite the Quran out of context because it's absolute and infallible.

why is it only people who don't know any muslims who believe this shit

>qu'ran
stupid archaic text that should be ignored

>bill of rights
pure piece of legislation still relevant today

>I said without citing it out of context.

The context is...

Quran (8:13) - "That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty."

Your examples of why Islam is bad are neglectable/irrelevant seeing as the same things are condoned in the Bible.

Either pick new arguments or leave in silence.

>you're an imbecilic cretin
Said the overweight atheist.
Read the entire passage and not just the verse.
Ever since Sup Forums was infected with all the blue-pilled, pseudo-intellectual normies who have no understanding of history or philosophy.

It's all about hierarchy of degeneracy

When Islam is dealt with. I'll pull the rug out from women and gays

>something like 90% of all polled muslims from around the world believe in subjugating women and children, murdering gays, murdering atheists, and murdering apostates.
So did western civilization before cultural marxism. Not murdering apostates or atheists, but the rest. Quite frankly, atheists should be included though, look at what they have done to western civilization.
>Further more, they want to outlaw drinking, music, clothing, etc.
Being a drunkard is a sin according to the Bible. There is also degenerate music and clothing. Again, I don't see the problem? If you want to be a heathen then kindly fuck off from western civiliation and maybe move to North Korea.

> degeneracy
>When Islam is dealt with
wew lad.

Yes you can, because some verses and passages are about historical events that aren't commands to the present readers. It's the same with the Bible.

Stop strawmanning.

"They" oppossed. Who are they? Seems like they are talking about a certain group of people, not necessarily non-believers in general. Read the entire passage and maybe you will come to a realization.

>Seems like they are talking about a certain group of people, not necessarily non-believers in general

You conveniently failed to address the very next sentence which is "And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger"

I think the refugee cum has seeped into your brain mate.

The next sentence just says that whoever opposses Allah, will have to deal with Allah.

Like I said. Read the entire passage and find out who they are referring to.

I dont want to stop muslims because of terrorism

I want to stop them because they wont hesitate to take all my rights away as soon as they make up a sufficient amount of the population to do so, which might not even need to be a majority, considering their violent nature, people will naturally subject themselves to their will.

A few lives are a fair price to pay for freedom.

What have so many soldiers died for if we're going to give it all up to save a few citizens lives?

Why are europeans so fucking stupid? I thought you faggots were supposed to be smart but all you do is shitpost the most half baked thoughts and portray entire groups of people as narrowminded cliches as if you've never left your tiny countries

Christian morals or bust.

I would rather see every human killed if I can't have my way

>it's out of context because I say so
Even when people cite entire passages describing the advocation of brutal murder, it's somehow always "out of context." Get fucked.

Directly addressing your statement = not a strawman.

Your repeated references to the Bible are a strawman but I will address this too. The Quran is the revelation of Allah. The Bible is a collection of books written by various people and accepted by Christians as imperfect.

And that right there is why you don't play the context game, Ausbro.
When they start off with it, you just know they're weaselly little bastards that could walk through a corkscrew.

Someone honest would address out of context arguments as and when, not use context as a shield and hope nobody has a citation to prove them wrong.

>I would rather see every human killed if I can't have my way

i dont think people here have any kind of leg to stand on when making sweeping generalisations of the morals of 1.6 billion people

The distinction is pointless, the Quran preaches that when you kill a nonbeliever it is allah who kills them.

You don't know what context is. I assume you've never read a single in your entire life. Sometimes, the authors are telling a story, something that happened in the past. Commands given to a group of people concerning another group of people.
It's out of context when you just pull out a single verse. Do you know what context is? Purchase a dictionary and find out, you illiterate burgerstain.

Guns are objects.
Islam is ideology.

These troll threads last too long mang

Alright, i'm leaving Sup Forums now. Unironically.

>I said without citing it out of context. Try again.

Christians say the same thing about the bible where it says to kill unbelievers

Didnt stop christfags from doing it

But they arent doing it today, are they, dumb fuck?

>Why are europeans so stupid?
Be fair to OP. Sweden is so far gone that any suggestion of opposition to Islam gets you raped/murdered. Pragmatic stupidity.

Guns don't have a mind of their own, a violent ideology based on killing or subjugating others does.

>A swede anally raing all this retards ITT

keep going, please

You'll be back

Let's not act like any of the abrahamic religions doesn't advocate murder.
Because they all do.

I don't generalize Muslims. I generalize those Muslims who choose not to assimilate.

Of course, however none of the others have:
a) people regularly practising that aspect of them
b) the media claiming that those who do are good boys that dindu nuffin'

>few radicals
There are atleast 600k out of 1.6 billion that are radicalised, fuck outta here

why? thats all muslims do

Doesn't matter. All religions are poison, one way or another. Some just deserve a quicker one-way ticket.

Yeah, the """moderate""" ones only say that the murdered shouldn't have insulted Islam in the first place

Look up socialization you uneducated hick. The "source" and "infograph" you are referring to shows that there's a correlation between where a muslim lives, and whether or not he's "radical". The problem lies with socialization, not Islam. Muslims growing up in western civilization aren't NEARLY as radical as the ones in the middle-east who grow up in a different culture. Over time, they will get even less radical, to the point were they are as docile as the christians are today. Go back to school and learn a thing or two about basic psychology.
No they don't.
Filthy atheist. You're one of the biggest reasons why the west is turning to absolute shit.

Because, Ahmed, you obviously don't understand how the religion works.

>Being a drunkard is a sin according to the Bible. There is also degenerate music and clothing
but unlike the quran, the Bible never tells you to attack disbelievers.
The Bible tells you to hate the sin, not the sinner

Shut the fuck up. The reason the west is turning to absolute shit is because you're cowards and degenerate cunts without a moral backbone when you're not on the leash of religion, just like the ragheads you despise.
The west is turning to shit because you became soft, and now you're trying to shift the blame because your cunt mind can't even stand the idea that something is YOUR fault.

See first response of That infograph shows that socialization (i.e. culture) is the problem, not Islam. The graph shows that muslims in Turkey and Russia aren't as radical as those in the middle-east. Guess why? Because they are more influenced by western civilization. They grow up in a different culture.

Stupid hick. Less sharting in the mart and more reading.

If you're gonna write a wall of text at least present an argument or basic refutation that isn't pulled from your ass.

>Muslims growing up in western civilization aren't NEARLY as radical as the ones in the middle-east who grow up in a different culture
So what you're saying is we shouldn't let them in?

>Look up socialization you uneducated hick
This is useful when training puppies and very young children.

Not adults. Now you can promptly go get fucked with your open-mindedness.

>The Bible tells you to hate the sin, not the sinner
No it doesn't.
>Atheist
>Talking about moral backbone
Let me elaborate.

Atheism is the most destructive tendril of cultural marxism besides feminism when it comes to destroying cultures. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral degredation we see today in western civilization.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "Empathy is in our biology. It's a product of evolution that is innate in all humans." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? Not everyone are empathetic about the same things. People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution (from an atheistic perspective).

I'm not saying that all atheists are amoral, but that has more to do with the intellectual cowardice, hypocrisy and inconsistent logic of atheists than it does with the moral strength of atheism.

>the context somehow improves the message

Not really famalam. Look at countries and groups which have enacted sharia law, if you say "that isn't true Islam!", I hardly see the difference. That is the outcome of Islam in practice and even the most liberal variants of it are still harsh

Jesus christ mate. What other canned responses do you have up your sleeve?

And who did you piss off to get fucking Sup Forums shilling duty?

>present an argument or basic refutation that isn't pulled from your ass.
Your heathen friend supported the evidence. It's right here >So what you're saying is we shouldn't let them in?
I'm saying that it's not Islam's fault. It's the culture of the middle-east. Sure, religion may be a part of the cultural identity of a country, but religious interpretation change, as can be seen with christianity.
Exactly. The children suffer from all the external information whilst growing up, and it sticks with them as adults. Hence, socialization is the villain.

We absolutely should treat muslims the same as gun owners. Of course, in Canada that would mean they'd need a license to practice their religion, take a course making sure they understood their faith properly, and in some cases even needed another separate authorization to travel to and from their mosque. That seems reasonable to me, when public safety is on the line.

Delicious christcuck pasta, mmm...
Now fuck off and fix your country instead of bending the knee for nigger cock.

gun owners dont have a kaliphate thats wreking everyone they meet?

Good rebuttal. We're done here. Atheism is one of the prime causes for western civilization's downfall, as I explained in my post. Then again, you'll never understand because you're just a stupid slav. You don't have the intellectual capability to comprehend even the most basic forms of logic and reason.
You people keep using the same illogical arguments so I keep the rebuttals ready at hand.

Islam is an ideology so we can judge them, it's a religion that preaches hatred and was founded by a warlord

>I'm saying that it's not Islam's fault
>It's the culture of the middle-east
>Sure, religion may be a part of the cultural identity of a country
Thank you for providing my rebuttal you complete dipshit.

>You people keep using the same illogical arguments so I keep the rebuttals ready at hand.
Consider that you get the same responses because your logic is flawed and it's easy to point out.

Oh, and they can have their houses broken into and their Korans seized with impunity in certain circumstances.

>Your heathen friend supported the evidence.
I'm not sure if you are saying that socialization simply changes the Muslim tactic of how they use subversion instead of -only- brute force to overthrow nations or what. The fact of the matter is, as the Muslim population grows, the penultimate goal of complete Islamification is a closer reality, and the overall purpose of the religion.

I can seriously do this all day.

youtu.be/yeJ-iv3MOTo

Stephen Coughlin: Understanding Islamism and the Radical Left
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc&list=PLRGjclMs6x2Kgctqns2WNEEbxHE5jU2ZZ

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Lee Rigby Murder
youtube.com/watch?v=pkXl3jzyzcE

Muslim World Failures are not the West's Fault - Niall Ferguson
youtube.com/watch?v=xlxQoK0yHAw

African immigrants rampage city in Spain.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOoApMMz88

Tents are not good enough for African migrants
m.liveleak.com/view?i=30e_1440698507

Migrants in brawling in Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U

African refugees rioting in spain
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxdF3ajQzho

Illegal in Calais both steal from a food hand out and also throw the food away
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xbTSdUdQeLY

African migrants rioting in southern Italy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fX73ggsMNEI

Immigrant complains having no tv or air conditioning
m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_BQ-4WfK8A

Immigrants throw away the food and the water what they get in Hungary
m.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394

Migrants steal donations in Hungary
m.liveleak.com/view?i=c4c_1441294833

>You don't have the intellectual capability to comprehend even the most basic forms of logic and reason
Yeah, and such great intellectual capabilities got you far in prepping the bull, huh?
Face it, it's your hippie-tier positivity that is at fault for this.
You can list off in how many ways you're smarter than Slavs all you want, but fact stays - you're the one that has a country drowning in nigger cock.

Syrian boy drowned because father wanted new teeth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZUuoaq1MLM

Immigrants rioting in Greece
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpKBslt0vQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6G1MxMeX4

People chanting and shouting "Allah Akbar" in Europe
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UpZuEmKwNjM

Immigrants arriving in Hungary stop to throw rocks at train drivers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EhON-CB7liM

Syrians don't want help of the Red Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=V8FwM79XwZw

The Next Small Terrorist of Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9LLC7GZQk

5 Things the Media won't Report about the Refugee Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=UkIocH91j0w

Grave disturbances regarding death of senegalese
youtube.com/watch?v=a2c2VGojpj4

Terrorist Immigrants in Lesbos
youtube.com/watch?v=FULPGw3maFs

Refugees throw away donated water in hungary screaming "No No! Let's go Germany!"
youtube.com/watch?v=SRhI0Xqv5Rc

German Gov. evict the poor to house refugees
liveleak.com/view?i=a65_1441034785

Incidents in Salou between young men and immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=VQPdv7d8Evs

Immigrants attack police in Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=En7jYDjEW3k

Calais migrants steal from donation truck
youtube.com/watch?v=BPaJp1sLp50

Illegals attack elderly in the streets
liveleak.com/view?i=f86_1439744147

Turks and Kurds clash in Frankfurt
liveleak.com/view?i=d01_1441973503

Racial Mob attack on whites
liveleak.com/view?i=220_1441923533

The Road at the end of Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=jm48QEigkko

Syrain woman speaks against immigration into Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=XbJ49oLS24A

Muslim Mass Prayer in Birmingham
youtu.be/2lmzJ21tun0

Muslims and their kids march in Leicester
youtube.com/watch?v=a0KHLqBnCYY

>What makes your generalization any more valid?

When was the last time muzzies got you out of trouble, helping you to defend your livelihood, property and family ?

It doesn't make sense to compare only the downsides while ignoring the upsides. There is zero benefit in letting millions of muslims settle in western societies where they don't belong, Meanwhile, gun ownership has enough advantages to balance out the occasional fuck ups.

Barbara Specter calls for destruction of European ethnic identity
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Sukant Chandan on RT: hundreds of millions of third worlders should immigrate to Europe and turn it black
youtube.com/watch?v=-HbS7EfFP1w

Children trained and told to kill by ISIS
videos.videopress.com/KnPSSN5i/wilayat-al-khair_hd.mp4

Brussels Train Station Blows Up In Suicide Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=PU1JIgZ6xQ0

Inside Belgium Airport After Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=uwtNdk6Dxw4

Terrifying ISIS Paris Attack CCTV Video
youtube.com/watch?v=3h0NYk8pweg

Charlie Hebdo Attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=m6TdJfiFQoc

Disgusting Pork Eaters won't be missed
youtube.com/watch?v=qv5WlxjLe7s

Britain First carries out Christian Patrol in Islamist hotspot, harassed by Muslims ("Muslims will take over the world!")
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

It's Not the "Radicals", it's Islam - Fahad Qureshi
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Gun related crime is overwhlemingly caused by people who have a gun illegally.
sage for shit thread

There's a key word here, REFORM.
Islam is grounded on the belief that what's in the quran is god's word and cannot under any circumstances be manipulated.

On the other hand, the bible has been rewritten and reformed multiple times since it's conception, and there is no clause in it which instructs christians to follow the word of the bible without question.

Also if you want to keep claiming that we are citing verses out of context, at least provide the context so we can see why we are "pseudo-intellecual normies".

ty annon nobody seems to understand the asic argument criminals will always have guns if they want them and freedom loving people can only have guns if they are allowed now the people are trying to take there own rights away smart move ......

>the bible has been rewritten and reformed multiple times since it's conception
This is made-up garbage.

Gun owners don't worship a book that tells them to kill people who don't own guns.

>who is Constantine

>thinks the koran isn't equivalent to the ten commandments

>>But user, you generalize all muslims based on the actions of a few radicals. What makes your generalization any more valid?
This is nothing but an ad hominem. Sage.

Who is he?

Keanu Reeves, good movie, check it out.

Christians don't follow everything that's said in the Bible blindly. My parents are Christians and they openly call Old Testament, as well as some fragments od New Testament, a piece of bull crap.

Aww, for a second there, I thought you might actually be able to explain yourself.

Why would I bother, you've made it apparent you're making claims with no knowledge, that's good enough for me.

You won't because you can't.