Australia Creates Camp to Teach "Trans" Children About Buttfucking

Transgender Summer Camp
First Camp for Transgender Kids to Open in Australia Next Month

>The first camp expressly for transgender kids will open in Tasmania this summer, ABC reports. The 2016 Trans Camp camp will be open to transgender kids of all ages, their families and friends. In addition to art workshops and sports activities, organizers will provide sessions on mental health, online harassment and transgender rights and courses such as “Makeup 101,” “BDSM 101” and “Paganism 101.”

>Australian fencer Avery Holderness-Roddam said the idea for the camp came to him when he began transitioning from female to male and realized that there were no events to let transgender kids share their experiences and learn their rights.

>“I thought, ‘I wonder if there’s something national going on trying to bring members of the community from around Australia together’, because that would be really cool,” the 29-year-old told 936 ABC Hobart.

heatst.com/culture-wars/first-camp-for-transgender-kids-to-open-in-australia-next-month/

Australicucks BTFO. Even the leafs aren't this faggy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V7Szy
youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5m4o4Cb_g
youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ycym8i7hjcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THAT'S IT! THIS IS AS MUCH AS I CAN HANDLE. FUCK THIS ABSOLUTE GAY EARTH.

So there's WHOLE camp just full of traps I can fuck? Sweet!

This is basically the kind of shit that was going on pre-flood.

fucking island niggers

I hope you have accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour fellow bong

>mfw Anglos will never ever not be cucked

>BDSM 101

HOLY FUCK THE DEGENERACY IS REAL!

>yfw its really listed on the event page
archive.is/V7Szy

So...Where's the problem?

NO NOT HERE!

Wish me luck lads, I'm going to stop this degeneracy before its too late, PRAISE KEK!

First they fuck their siblings, now they want to fuck their kids. Them crazy tazzies.

How the fuck is this guy not being arrested for sexually grooming the kids?

I'll murder the cunt before it gets that far m8.

It was all fun and games until it came to my country, my state in particular.

God speed

>tfw strayans are learning how to buttfuck themselves

Go full Anders Breivik for us on the mainland

>PAGANISM 101
>Be finland
>Accept this
>Accept that some mentally ill faggoy may call himself an part of paganism
>Be cuck

Nords have fallen.

I'm fucking livid.

They're not going to get away with this

Breivik we need your help again
Kek wills it

>Australian fencer Avery Holderness-Roddam
FIRST THE MUSLIM NIGGER NOW THIS KEK. GET OUT OF MY SPORT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>[Avery Holderness-Roddam] realized that there were no events to let transgender kids share their experiences
kiddy diddler spotted

nords have always been tolerant. We spread love, not hate. I think it's ok to teach people this.

>instantly believing everything you read
If you actually look at the pages this isn't a camp directed at children, it's for adults and minors accompanied by a parent.

I doubt they would explicitly involve the minors in anything sexual for obvious reasons.

God, you faggots are SJWs

Ifso,make a thread when.
Be sure to aim both for trans shits (fat specially) and older to make as much xaos as you can.They wont make it based on gender hate then and you will he rewarded by a crazy qt 3.14 in mentally ill hospitall.

In Russia we used to have such camps. They were called gulag.

This is the transgender "man" running the camp.

>Trans Camp camp

Fucking why,Australia?!

It'll happen. I will teach these cultists the folly of their ways.

>“Paganism 101.”
They are literally demon childs

Well fuck..

>courses such as “Makeup 101,” “BDSM 101” and “Paganism 101.”
>“BDSM 101”
What the fuck

I don't care, these degenerates must be stopped and if no-one else will do it then I will.

>Tasmania
>Australia

Not anymore.

They shouldn't bring kids to camps like this. If a grown man wants to dress up like a woman and cut his dick off, that's his perogative. Legally, he should have the right but I should have the right to tell him he's mentally ill and needs help. I honestly empathise with them, they obviously suffer a lot, /lgbt/ is depressing.

But the second they start normalising it for children, they can fuck right off.

Where does it say this is aimed at kids? I am about to flip my shit you fucking cunt, this better not be aimed at kids.

Fug.

Why did white scientists cure AIDS.

Such a missed opportunity to rid the world of degenerates.

IM DONE YOU HAVE BAITED ME

>Be nord
>we ar kings and ahit right now
>you chop people for fun
>literally,for fun
>you have a good society,when somebody commits a crime he can dwfend himself
>past your barbaism,you are one of the best working societies on the world ahead of every other one
>1000 years happen
>your ancestors say that they spread love and approves a camp for mentally ill people who are made by 21st century culture
>you die secound time in Valhalla

I want to get back

Time to let Martin Bryant out of his cell

Does buttfucking really need to be taught? Seems quite natural to me

>camp for teaching straight kids about cock sucking and vaginal sex
>wut?

I think this will confirm the universal dysfunctionality of the parents of these abominations.

That's just a fat beta looking faggot. It looks like your average Sup Forums poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5m4o4Cb_g

So why don't you help them? Give them some tips, frog

>linking to heat street
don't give them clicks

It doesn't say that.

On their facebook page it says it's for people but minors can come with a parental guardian.

I don't think there's any going back with this. It's just become de facto accepted that "transgender" is a legitimate thing and it's so large now that nothing will stop it.

Yes.

Top fucking kek

Honestly doesn't seem aimed at kids. I still think we shouldn't be encouraging people to treat mental illness with surgery and hormones

Also:
>When Mr Holderness-Roddam began his transition he was referred to a psychiatrist in Victoria and had to have sessions over the internet.
>(((Victoria)))
Melbourne strikes again

Well back before all this tolerance stuff people
sometimes had camps where they taught kids about buttfucking, but it was a secret.

At least this way only kids who are actually into it will be there.

I REEEE YOU
Im a fucking pagan,and if you think that we accept any of this degeneracy you are deep into rabbi jew hole
Tbh only this triggers me so much.I can stand BDSM for children but why fuxking make them think that they can be a part of fuxking religion that doesnt accept them?What is next?,,Wicca and spellz and shieet xD"

>get shot
>ban guns again

no thanks

go worship ur plunger sticks somewhere else

>They're not going to get away with this

That is what people say about legalizing bestiality in Canada.

How did that work out?

The decline of Australia is happening so fucking fast it's overwhelming

I don't want to see my country turn into what America has become...

Jesus Christ. I'm glad I stopped being an atheist.

It honest to God depresses me, user. These people are sick, like depression tier sick, and instead of helping them cope and accept reality like we would with any other illness. We encourage them to mutilate their bodies and take hormones that ravage said bodies even more. Estrogen destroys the male body, hence the anti hormones in food movement. All because of social 'progress' as if society is like technology and advancement is always good.

Wiccans and American larpers ruined norse paganism, but Perun is still uncucked though.

>transgender kids

What's with the sexualisation of children lately?

Bait/10

As if America will ever be as bad as you wombat-niggers

These 2 headed cunts are really trying to make up for being the last state to decriminalize homosex

This is fake. It has to be............

I will not let it get that far.

"Paganism 101"

- you sure this is not an Alt-right meet up organised by Richard Spencer?

Agreed.
20 years imprisonment for being a patsy for the Howard government does seem a little harsh

I'm from one of the few conservative first world countries (anime is degenerate and is hardly representative, no gays or trannies either) and from what I've seen Australia is more cucked than America legally but less cucked socially. Their universities seem to be france to your sweden.

It's sad, we were the most based state - murdered all the abos, only recently decriminalised gayness and have somewhat less cucked gun laws than other states.

And now look.

Honestly it's the only way to go besides eastern orthodoxy.

>oh look, a leaf

Depends on the university and major, senpai. Won't see much degeneracy in engineering.

kek

Make out the location and contact ivan.

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Fair enough then. We just have a huge university alcohol culture but it is all fun and ok. I still don't even see how transgenderism was normalized.

where is martin + anders when you need them? kek

The federal government fucked Tasmania over. Until 1991, all weapons were legal in Tasmania with no licensing or registration, including full autos. Howard forced the gun law changes on the state. An unconstitutional federal law forced Tasmania to decriminalise homosexuality, too.

Haram.

>annie may
unless you were talking about the camp then no this shit is reality mate, welcome. Like what you see?

If they wanna learn about buttfucking just show them a All Blacks Vs Wallabies match

You should bat tap them for trying to steal paganism..

I would do it myself but we are not this cucked yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycym8i7hjcA

It was normalized to destroy the integrity of white men and masculinty as a whole. If all your men are made to believe masculinity is "toxic", or are made into actual women, subjugation will be simple.

> no gays

is this some kind of joke?

>Fuck. Some faggot with an inferior military and less freedom just hit this blessed country with a backhanded insult that only a true patriot would pick up on. The guile of this stupid nigger.. - yes a fucking nigger, everyone hates those things. They're everywhere, can't leave anything outside. Kek I'll call him a fat nigger. What's a fat Ausfailian animal?
>Bait/10

>As if America will ever be as bad as you wombat-niggers
>Kek. I showed that rugged, handsome cunt with disposable income and a 90% white country.

Dubs truth

I just...

I just don't know anymore.

how was new zealand's inaugural olympic rugby performance?

It's Tasmania, who cares?

>he believes the (((media)))
gay is something for entertainers not normal people in Japan

>I don't think there's any going back with this. It's just become de facto accepted that "transgender" is a legitimate thing and it's so large now that nothing will stop it.
What brought this on? Not ten goddamn years ago these people were considered fringe freaks. Why is this suddenly everywhere?

holy fuck lol

>"fencer"

Not. On. My. Watch.

>*places hand on hilt of katana*

Bullshit. It´s 14:30.

Mate, there's a funnelweb spider behind your box.

i saw a guy wearing a white pride world wide t shirt when i was last down there
it's a cool place