Italy Earthquake 40+ death

Many remote little villages hit, lots of aftershocks
any Italy anons around? what's going on?
cnn.com/2016/08/23/europe/italy-earthquake-live-blog/

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/world/earthquake-of-68-magnitude-strikes-central-myanmar-usgs/ar-BBvZhxx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatrice
twitter.com/emergenzavvf/status/768460254564782080/video/1
quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
asylumlawdatabase.eu/en/content/ecthr-hirsi-jamaa-and-others-v-italy-gc-application-no-2776509
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump
it seems like no one gives a shit

bump

>150 missing people
>6,2 in Richter

Are there really communication problems?

Bumperino

There was an erthquake. People are very shaken. What else is there to say?

PRAISE KEEK

DIE ITALY DIE

did you see your shitty country

>Magnitude 6.2 earthquake in central Italy
>"Oh shit. I bet Sup Forums has some on-the-ground info about this"
>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/catalog
>crtl-f italy
>only one thread
>five replies
>started by a fucking leaf
>meanwhile, "Lord of the Rings portrays the Jewish Problem adapted to a fantasy setting."

Sup Forums confirmed garbage

Serves them right for not bombing rapefugee boats

>magnitude 6.2
>40+ death
Japan copes with this on a weekly basis with almost no deaths.
They really need to start building earthquake proof houses

There was another in Myanmar just a bit ago.
msn.com/en-us/news/world/earthquake-of-68-magnitude-strikes-central-myanmar-usgs/ar-BBvZhxx

Felt as far as India.

Let it begin.

can you imagine if the post had ended 1488, holy shit.

what happens if the leaning tower gets knocked over

>God is finally getting rid of the non-white countries

Thank you jesus, praise the consitution.

Yeah...the "habbening watch" crew seems to have disappeared from Sup Forums.

Which is a shame, I remember so many natural habbenings with Sup Forums.

SADDLE UP BURGER YOU'RE NEXT

it's early as fuck in the states, which comprises 90% of Sup Forums posters.

My GF is there! But not worried desu

Ayo there was an earthquake,a few villages got fucked. I spent the night watching the lamps swing around. A few dozen people ded.

>walls moving for 1m
>60+ deaths

Rest in pepperoni Amatrice, we thank you for your contributions to the pasta world

Amatrice
Accumoli
Arquata
Pescara del tronto

>"La fase critica deve ancora arrivare e sarĂ  quando riusciremo a entrare nelle case implose su se stesse. SarĂ  allora che troveremo i cadaveri"

The worst part is yet to come, which is when we will be able to enter the imploded houses and we will find the bodies

Basically another Earthquake that hit the Appenninis mountains, the "spinal" mountain chain that runs from north to south.

Italy's a very seismic zone, I'm sad to say that is somewhat expected by living in this nation and, moreover, in the small communities in the mountains.

>inb4 git gud like Japan

Italian towns are very old. And, most of the "modern" homes are usually after the war where people focused on just rebuilding than anything else.

We'll endure and move on. There have been quakes since forever, a lot of time before shitposters on /pol

Main problem is, seems that the seismic sequence is not over yet.

Those areas around Norcia are very rural, i'd imagine they'll keep finding old fucks dead in their country houses or small fractions for days

>that 12th picture when the nigger girl seems to hold white dildoes

Vesuvio when

They're not white, who gives a shit?

Irrelevant considering neapolitans are sturdier than roaches.

That's some pretty serious damage there.

>these girls are 10/10 in lithuania

I live near italy and i did not feel shit.

Did any cool historic buildings get rekt?

How long before the Jews announce they are clearing the wreckage and building mass housing for rapefugees.

Our dearest leader is going there in the afternoon for the usual stunt bu he said that before we had another round of earthquakes 20 minutes ago

70 deads only in Amatrice
We are going to surpass 100

Spain bro, I thought you were better than this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amatrice

This town basically doesn't exist anymore, why do you think it is so ?

They were ancient buildings that just crumbled down.

Also, I live like 80 km from there, and I woke up due to the earthquake, the last time we had a similar situation it was the L'aquila earthquake.

>as if this needed confirmation

Kinda sucks dick. I always feel maximum comfy when visiting or looking at ancient european architecture.

Back in grampa days Sup Forums happening threads were the butter&bread, everything else was just a filler till next happening.

>I feel like pic related

holy shit thats real

Can't wait for the media to blast us with images of refugees helping people who lost their homes. You know it will happen.

I feel bad for my italian neighbors, this is terrible.

HOLLY MACARONI BALLS. IT IS REAL!

"white european couple" - every 2nd pic has a nigger as well.

What kind of jewery is this?

Wtf. Ours isnt much better.

Here's Britain!

Hard to happen, the earthquake happaned in a mountain zone, with medieval villages, each one counting a maximum 50 old people. There are no immigrants in a 50km radius from the epicenter, since that zone is just empty, and has only historical and cultural value

That's what I thought on 9/11 sadly there are still Americans around

hahaha
If needs be, they will ship them in instead of professional help.

Did you already forget south africans with their wooden sticks with a leather pads in canada?

why couldn't this happen on rome or neaples. fucking waste of a earthquake hitting only irrelevant cities

God hasn't finished with you Cuckstians yet!

9.9 Rome destroyer soon.

Holy Shit, start a thread 3 hours ago, come back to it, the death toll is up to 73.....

French news just said there is a building with 20 people inside that collapsed.....

It's all historical buildings also, fucking hell

twitter.com/emergenzavvf/status/768460254564782080/video/1

Trump cares.

Meanwhile Hillary is tweeting garbage, only thinking of her shit and decrepit self

What's special with that number?

quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

>me in quake threads

I'm off to bed

Good luck Italian friends

There's a surprising amount of aftershocks from this Italian earthquake. Usually there's only a few with a magnitude 6.2, while in this case there's already been 30+

Heh, yeah. In one of those earlier earthquake threads we were watching Japan, then Ecuador got hit within a few hours.

Hopefully it isn't another bad omen for Ecuador.

>yfw Vesuvio erupts
>it shoots blanks because neapolitans stole all the lava to burn all their garbage

More than 100 nearly confirmed
There are dozens of corpses in every town, the total count far exceed 70

They deserve it for flooding EU with weekly batches of sandniggers from africa

Sure is a lot of earthquakes happening

Rapefugees willkommen

You deserve it you fucking animals for flooding the eu with migrants

asylumlawdatabase.eu/en/content/ecthr-hirsi-jamaa-and-others-v-italy-gc-application-no-2776509

>Our government took 100k niggas and stored them here
>Germany took 1m sandniggers trough East Europe
>It's all Italy fault
Ok Bogdan don't you have some copper to steal

100k ?

Bruh...

Multiply with 5

Stop making a fool of yourself, Romania.

Ok, 500k by the start of Lybian civil war... still half of the amount that Germany took in a single year

Seems to me those Georgia Cubes were right after all

Thank you leaf, I'm not joking this cemented my opinion on Trump even more.

>thousands of people lost their home
>now Italians are demanding how Italy and Europe will help our people
>Italians will be placed in shitty hotels while refugees are comfy in their centers
>people will slowly start to redpill
>no panem et circenses means no control over the population
>racism increases
>retaliation begins
>Italy elects far right government
>Italy goes full fascism
>Germany sees Italy and follow the example, goes full nazi
>be 1 September 2019, Germany invades Sweden
>race war begins

Italy, how do you let a 6.2 earthquake damage structures let alone kill people? 6.2 earthquake here is just an alarm clock, I was rocked by a 7.9 a decade ago or so and literally nothing happened.

>old/ancient structures
>mafia-built structures
>south/center Italy

And you wonder why more than 100 people died.

would you read the thread you shart in mart ?

It's an area where there are houses and facilities that are decades, if not centuries old.

in Europe we build using concrete and bricks rather than wooden structures and therefore they don't survive earthquakes so well .

Well, I'm sorry it happened, just wondering why you wouldn't disaster proof your structures a bit better

This is the kind of structures we're talking about.

How would you proof them ?

Its for the same reason builders in Tennessee don't put hurricane shutters on houses. It doesn't happen often enough to be a worry. There's an 85% that a 6.5 in my hometown would absolutely wreck downtown and collapse the capital dome, but I don't see you advocating disaster proofing Illinois for earthquakes.

Retrofitting maybe? Though it would make them uglier and less nostalgic appealing, I guess. It's a trade-off.
For EQ resistant structures you usually fit them for maximum seismic activity, here in California, our buildings can withstand massive quakes

>mfw all those old farts probably died in their sleep, after living a full life in a beautiful place and the old age with comfy pensions and caring family members
>mfw I will never have any of those thing

Well Rome is fine, I just slept through it

Who

>Retrofitting maybe? Though it would make them uglier and less nostalgic appealing, I guess. It's a trade-off.

Retrofitting what ?
Do you realize that they'd have to demolish them and rebuild from foundations right ?

Iguess they'll do that now :^)

>retrofit entire towns
suuure

>here in California
The point I was trying to make is that people only protect against disasters that are common to the geographic location. Its a waste of money to build something resistant to a natural disaster that only happens once a century.

>I was rocked by a 7.9 a decade ago or so and literally nothing happened.
At what depth?

>Do you realize that they'd have to demolish them and rebuild from foundations right ?
you don't
good point, I guess, just pretty sad people had to die from something that seems to me to be insignificant on the happening scale

pls send help, they're going to rebuild the houses on the same spot with the same fucking materials waiting for another disaster to happen just to please a bunch of zulu bricklayers

You didn't come here last night , at least two threads were up

The earthquake was only 4km deep. This is an important factor when it comes to overall strength of the earthquake. The magnitude scale doesn't take this into account, in fact, I think the Shindo scale does a much better job of predicting overall strength.

If a 7.0 hits at a depth of 120km, it'll be barely felt. If a 5.0 is felt at only a 2km depth, it would likely cause more damage then the 7.0 at a very deep depth.

That is actually pretty sad to watch , but hey being in the EU means they will get tons of help right ? as in heavy machinery , paramedics and extra helping hands ?