Chink here. tell me why western civilization started to decline when female rights were introduced

chink here. tell me why western civilization started to decline when female rights were introduced

>tfw all divorce laws favor men in azn countries
>tfw when no governmental safety system for single mothers
>tfw women are too scared divorce and rely on men
>tfw all women are submissive to males

>hurr durr fuck womenz

If 60% of women are degenerate but also 40% of men then it's not just women's fault you fucking losers

that's why mandatory military service exists. to weed out the weak

I agree it's a great way to socialize people and make them have some pride in the country.If some reserve training was mandatory for men&women both SJWs and beta cucks would be gone in a second.

beta cucks and SJWs were raised poorly by their fathers.

Asian culture is alot more harsh (especially here in Vietnam). The males are highly pressured to do well. My alpha af father taught me "women are fun and games, but never let them control you".

I work with a guy from Vietnam

i've met tonnes of you brits here. literally there's only three types of brits

>fat 50+ year old sex tourists
>regular tourists who come here for the culture and are generally fun
>brits who come here for cheap booze and the party scene

Three types of Briton that go to Vietnam. I work in England and dont really fall into any of those categories.

I did meet a taxi driver who went to Vietnam often as a sex tourist, strange guy.

Seems like you already know.

>>brits who come here for cheap booze and the party scene

You have my attention. Is the party scene there good for an Anglo?

if you go to HCMC (capital), and you stay in the backpacker district, there are TONNES of alcohol and drugs there, even though it's illegal.

lots of clubs around in the city, as well as bars (my personal favourite is this small irish bar). There's a thriving food scene with a great craft beer scene. Lots of ex-pats so if you get sick of the Azn population you can mingle with them.

if you're white, you're treated like a god but also you get ripped off alot more. i tend to tell my white anglo friends to be careful because they are prime targets to get ripped off. you also get laid 10x more if you're mildly alpha (you need to be slightly buff and have good game, and you'll drown in pussy)

it's nothing like Vegas, and I prefer Thailand, but good ol' Vietnam is a must visit if you're visiting Asia.

Was thinking of doing Cambodia instead, but Vietnam sounds interesting enough, I'll have to consider it next time I go out on vacation.

Female right wasn't a mistake, there was a dire need of it.
Feminism ? That was a horrible mistake though.

do both? they're close to each other. If you're chinese, you're going to be treated a bit worse here because Viets hate Chinks. (I don't mind Chinese though, got some good chink mateys and qt chinese girls)

If you have money though, you'll be treated like king.

I agree. Certain things like abortions and being able to drive without male guardians and wearing whatever you want is okay.

I draw the line at women having political power though. I love Azn countries because they enforce male rights much more. Although we're slowly getting cucked to shit here, I'll be long dead before it happens.

why is so much vietcongs here? at least we are one of the countries where is more asians then negroes aand arabs combined

I literally don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean "here" in Philippines?

It makes you a fucking slave, if anything. Just because you had retarded parents doesn't mean that I have to stay with a faggots like you who cant do basic things and has the gobberment to teach him how to.

>to weed out
conscription doesn't weed out jack shit

also fuck if they bring conscription to my country, i'd probably make a lot less if the military here werent voluntary. you would not believe how much i make and how little i do

does he make really good coffee because vietnamese style coffee is the best

>and has the gobberment to teach him how to
*gubmant

honestly if you can't do basic things in the army, you get beaten the fuck up. Here's a story that I heard from one of my friends :

>rich kid who joins army (mandatory) to go to university
> can't wash clothes, can't cook, arrogant as fuck
> nobody liked him, complained like fuck, whiny and beta as fuck
> he accidentally fucks with one of the officers by complaining in front of him
> bad idea
> he literally got beat by the officers every single night. and let me tell you, if you haven't had a fucking beating from a asian military officer, boy are you in a for a rough night.
>after about 2-3 weeks of constant beatings the officers finally stop because he literally was beaten to an inch of his life
>spent 2 months in hospital
> he came out a "stronger" man who was more disciplined and stopped complaining

Wasting 2-3 years on military service is shit. 6 months in the military will teach you discipline and the importance of work.

>>tfw all divorce laws favor men in azn countries
>>tfw when no governmental safety system for single mothers
>>tfw women are too scared divorce and rely on men
>>tfw all women are submissive to males

this is why your women go off to marry 50-year-old rich dudes in first world countries, nguyen

i'll tell you the truth : we don't want the women who go and marry 50 year old rich dudes. They're like the niggers of our country. Take them and get cucked when you realize they're low quality women and they were only putting on an act to get out of poverty.

Usually the well educated, top girls are already married to the top Asian males. That being said, getting laid is another matter here. If you're white, you get pussy alot easier.

viet coffee is top tier and cheap. fuck american lattes and starbucks and "smoothie" coffees. If you ever come here, "cafe den" or "cafe sua da" is the best way to start your morning.

>we don't want the women who go and marry 50 year old rich dudes. They're like the niggers of our country.
holy shit. finally a people with some goddamn sense.

how's life like in china? I know a few people who went and now plan to go there long-term, is it nice or should I stay in my cushy western nation and just try to ignore SJWs

see comment above. whoops.

i have a few friends in China. Honestly, life in China is weird. It depends on where you are, your skin color and your job. Anglos get treated like gods, but again, you're more likely to get ripped off. If you have a top tier job, go for it. If not, stay in Canada and ignore the SJWs. It's a shitty place to live on a middle class salary.

It's a great place to visit for cheap booze and easy lays though. I hear there's a growing party scene.

ok cool because i already make my coffee by pouring hot water through one of those tea steeper mug things and adding some sugar to the grounds, ive been told that this is similar to how vietnamese prepare their coffee

also sorry vietnam for mistaking your flag, ill be honest i dont look at the flags unless theres reason to start engaging in racially-charged bantz

will chinks who dont afraid of being politically incorrect will research genetic engineering and create a true master race?
will based china inherit the world and take humanity to space?

why are the vietnamese such QTs

is it the staches

>this is what chinks think as a strong
I knew you were soulless but that's just a literal ai/robot tier.

National service doesn't instil pride m8. At least not here...

I do that when i have time in the morning. Usually I go to a coffee shop though and drink coffee, read news and take in the environment. It costs 40 cents for a cup and it's amazing.

Honestly China doesn't give a fuck and I can see them progressing far in the next 20-30 years. However, they are turning alot more liberal. I can't predict the future and it all depends on the government.

I think being strong is following your own way and doing whatever you want. Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead? Or Atlas Shrugged? Those are true men : following their own ideas and shaping the world. That's being strong.

I love Bulgarian food though. Shashlik is god tier food.

agreed fuck women!
join /polgb/ today!
Being gay is the ultimate redpill!
Women are degeneracy!

>I think being strong is following your own way and doing whatever you want
>get reprogrammed after the end of the conscription
Logic doesn't work like that, Nguyen

being gay is okay, if that's what you're in to.

I mean, women are fun sometimes, but the mistake is letting them control your life and your actions. Do whatever the fuck you want. Fuck whoever and whatever. Self control is key.

>America
>Self control
>Fattest nation on earth
>Twitchy trigger fingers

It wasn't like government indoctrination. It was more about discipline. The discipline to wake up at 4am, the discipline to keep on running when your legs are about to give out. I think that's what is great about military service.

>ayn rand
vietnam pls

honestly I'm 100% sure only 3 people in this fucking country know who the fuck Ayn Rand is.

Thank you for the informative post. I like seeing new views on ideas. I'm not necessarily a fanatic on her ideas, but I think following your own ideas and staying true to them (to an extent) is a good way to live life.

If you could reccomend me any good books to read, I'm currently bored as hell.

I've been reading Capital by Thomas Piketty, Antifragile by Nicholas, Meditations, Friedman's Capitalism and Freedom and some other books.

>The discipline to wake up at 4am
Unless you FELL asleep at 6 fucking pm its extremely unhealthy and doesn't make any difference if anything it stuns your performance and makes age faster, increases estrogen and what not from under-sleeping. And you can do that by yourself its just that you have bad parents and school that doesn't encourages and teaches you what is right and wrong.

I guess we all have different opinions. A problem we have here is that alot of children are spoilt, so they do not learn what is right and wrong and they grow up to be insufferable pricks. So, I guess it's the older generation's fault. You can't pick your parents so who cares?

Thank you for your informative posts. I enjoyed the discussion.

>A problem we have here is that alot of children are spoilt, so they do not learn what is right and wrong and they grow up to be insufferable pricks
Yes I know that very well, I have seen kids who deserve to literally get killed on the spot.
>You can't pick your parents so who cares?
Exactly and thats why the school should help you but they don't either because most of them are literally retarded. But even then this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the "modern pop" culture. Of course there were bad as in angry and wanna be thugs etc( not spoiled because only few were rich in the first place and they teached their kids well) people 50 years ago but they were outcast and people were not influenced by pop culture like they are now. Sex was still taboo for the masses half a century ago without counting America of course.