Did you order yours yet Sup Forums?

>inb4 CTR tells me my American-made sweatshop-free hat is racist

wow you could have bought one when Trump was winning, couldn't you?

I mean you're a bit late haha

I won't buy it till he fixes this shit.

>background-color: #2B325F

good one, maybe we should screencap the thread so we can all have a good laugh when hillary loses terribly in November

I was also triggered, the website needs to become great again

I tried to reach him with this info... but no luck.
>.category-dropdown select { background-color: #2B325F }

In hindsight I almost wish I chose the camo one...

im blonde so I probably would look weird in it anyways

still cannot order outside of USA & Puerto Rico..

When I asked when delivery to Europe is possible my faceberg comment was deleted on Trump's fan page :'(

only hillary Clinton is allowed to take foreigners money apparently
i guess eBay is your best bet

Got the feeling that the amazon and eBay merchants were gathering addresses when I was looking for a Trump hat during the primaries. There was definitely something shady with literally every one of them.

I would actually ask Americans to buy one from me, but the Americans here somehow do not travel home often apparently.

Honestly krautbro, you might want to try doing a gift exchange at /r/the_donald. I'm willing to bet there are quite a few people who'd be willing to do some kind of gift exchange with you and send you a MAGA hat.

You can also check in with /trumpgen/ if you haven't already. Some croatian dude managed to get a hat. He said he had to jump through hoops to get an official one, but I guess it it possible.

the luxurious, great choice

There are many mail forwarding services in the us, use one of those to get your hats

thnx bb

the official website asks for employment info, address, credit card info, ect

the German would need an American credit card somehow

Oh, didn't know that, damn my bad though the only issue was shipping overseas

A visa wouldn't work?

thanks for the help btw.

If you want to support Donald from outside the US then buy TrumpCoin

You could also get an original one bought in trump tower off ebay, it will cost you about 3 times as much though...

Yes, I did already.

I'm thinking about donating cash, anyone else do that yet? I only want to give $20 or so.

I own.

>Trump hat
>Trump shirt
>Trump bumper sticker on car
>Trump cologne
>Trump watch
>Trump artwork on walls
>Trump books
>Trump belt
>Trump yard signs
and various other trump merchandise

You're late as fuck user.

Taking a wild guess here but not being able to order from outside the US might have something to do with campaign finance laws, as I noticed that when I bought my hat it was referred to as a donation to the Trump campaign with the hat being a thank-you gift.