Yo this fucking cracks me up

yo this fucking cracks me up

i just wondered, since everyone is always praising KEK and saying he is real, why not apply for tax exempt status for kek?

>college students that discovered memes in 2011 because of posters posted in their libraries, food halls, and dorms are losing the internet to socially awkward "trolls" that have been posting since 2002

ruh oh

Witnessed

Internet was not a thing before 2001.

Not existing.

This makes me sad.

You've got mail.

Those digits... Is Kek trying to tell us something?

>Internet was not a thing before 2001.
Wut

pre-2000 was the Golden Age of the internet

If we accept 501c3 tax exempt status we won't be able to be political

he is real, praise unto him and offer thine rarest meme as recompense to him for your sins, he has told me to be his bishop

This.

>don't give a shit about the Internet for the longest time
>only take an interest when shit like Facebook, Twitter and so on pops up and presents you with an optimized method to whore for attention
>"This has always been mine :^)"

Apart from that, they are not even losing anything. They can keep posting in their Twarrer echo chamber, they just can't stop me from also using the Internet.

nice id m8

Because that seems to stop evangelical pastors and scientology and other nutjobs?

IRS are a bunch of pussies

diss my mum and you crossed my line

>Stein

>The culture of hate

It's called human instincts you fucktarded journos.
Someone should do to you what happened to gawker.

Hillary's alt-right is too powerful

Reminds me of something.

Was lucky enough to know what truly anonymous and free the Internet was prior to 2001. The only thing that sucked was dial up, but I was lucky enough to have DSL

thats like saying pre-1970 was golden age of computers

You're several days late and posting an edit of the original cover.
Also you're using the normie term "yo," and typing in lowercase, leading me to believe your a newfag and/or underage that shouldn't be posting

More newfag nonsense ITT:

>argues against abortion
>argues their males are cucked

lmao

ecks-dee