I got to feel the amazing Multi-cultural enrichment today

Be me, usually wörk wörk wörk during the day, so do not see the gibmees population populating the city during the day.

Today, 30C, not too much to do in office, go to inner city to run some errants. City is packed with people on a Wednesday... don't they have any work work work?

See at least 50 hijab women in the first 5 min, 80% obese, many with baby strollers and teenage girls roaming the streets. See a dozen nigab wearing burqa-girls... I swear they aren't tourists.

Ok, don't worry - go to shopping mall to get stuff. Percentage of ethnics... 20-25%. Building is full of Balkans, gooks, tranny blacks, gypsies, hijabs and niqabs, ... in between some young ethnic slut in miniskirt and tank top... it's 30C after all.

See bearded Taliban fellow with nigab family, teenage daughter also in niqab, or maybe it is the second wife, Taliban is eye-raping all the ethnic German girls in miniskirts. Ok, fine, not my problem.

Get my shit. Want to pay. Hijab woman, obese, with some other hijab buddy woman, tries to cut line. WTF? Nicely say they are cutting the line. She mumbles shit in Arabic. Ok, still nice but firm, tell her in English "You are cutting the line, understand?" Reply is "No English."

Get angry looks by others to even mentioning that she is cutting the line.

Pay, get asked the milions time "got a rebate voucher card" - no dude, I don't want the rebate card jew so you can track my every move and purchase.

Leave, make eye contact with a blond ethnic girl who seems afraid in the mall with all the multi-culti, for a brief second it's just us, I nod, she nods, we understand.

Sad, Germany is truly dead. I am gonna do everything to leave from now on.

>Leave, make eye contact with a blond ethnic girl who seems afraid in the mall with all the multi-culti, for a brief second it's just us, I nod, she nods, we understand.

Everything goes as planned

When did i get redpilled? I was 10 (now i'm 21). A school trip to brussels.
10 am, our first passage : not a single white person in sight
4 pm, our passage back : only white people in suits.

Whites work, browns don't.

>City is packed with people on a Wednesday... don't they have any work work work?
my exact thought every time i go to the city at noon, arabs chilling at the backwerk.

>usually wörk wörk wörk during the day
Cuck

This is the problem with you krauts, you work work work all the time and never seem to just take the time enjoy of the sunshine

>enjoying sunshine
useless neet kys

The government doesn't hand gibmees to ethnic hard working Germans... so we have to fucking work hard. I go to work at 9am and usually go home 8pm or thereafter.

>The government doesn't hand gibmees to ethnic hard working Germans

Not totally true, but i would 100% guarantee that certain foreigner groups like Gypsies, Blacks and certain Muslims will never get sanctioned in their lifetime

Yeah, its really surprising. Once I had business before noon, went to the city centre. So many arabs, blacks and what-not, non-germans making up about 40% of the "visible" populace. And this ain't one of the "bigger" cities, which draw more of them, but just a normal municipal one.

I recently went to Sarrebrucken, well it is exactly as you say.

No offence, same shit here in France

>live in East Germany
>go outside
>only see fellow white germans

Feels good to not live in the western 3rd world part of Deutschland.

australian here to remind you that a few hours of your work is solely for the purpose of supporting refugees who do nothing but outbreed you and rape your women :)

>The eternal role playing/ story telling german from /x/ strikes again
Hello

I just went to Germany because I had to leave Croatia! Stayed in the city center it is what you said but my 5 star hotel was covered in Muslims, and you forgot to mention then arabic store signs.

Du RechtPopolist

Hope you're enjoying the sunshine in Europe's shittiest country.

Not everyone wants to live in a slum.

I forgot to mention that one bar that has no Muslims in it and the German waiters wear those funny cloths it was like a safe space and the food was great.

OP, is leaving to a rural area still an option? Thank you for sharing your insight. It will continue until the country falls apart, but there will be no one to blame. Politicians will be gone,the people who voted for them will definitely not blame themselves - after all tolerance and diversity are good. Always good. I'm sorry your country is going the way it is. People here in Poland are truly dismayed at what is happening there.

Imagine Hitlers fury.....

Oh shit I have to go downtown soon,too. I hope I don't get enriched

No

can't you fake having some sort of disability or something? you got to get those gibs tbqh

because your country is soooo perfect Shartman

You literally cherry picked a ghetto pic. Guess which kind of people own those ghettos? Dude you're the worst representative of your country ever.

>The government doesn't hand gibmees to ethnic hard working Germans.

Of course not. If you're really hard working you don't need gibs.
Muslims are too traumatized to do work, they need gibs to survive in Germany.

> Still working so the government can take 60%+ of your salary to support these leeches
Reminder:If the you arent getting your free degree in germany and are white, get the fuck out of here

>can't you fake having some sort of disability or something? you got to get those gibs tbqh

Jesus, i bet that you have your own house, work, girlfriend and independent life right?

I mean, you have to do some work work work to have that computer and internet that you're using or are you just one of those fuckers that lives on the Social Security checks?

>Reminder:If the you arent getting your free degree in germany and are white, get the fuck out of here
I am doing just that. No kidding. I am working on starting my own company and while I start it here in Germany, I will move elsewhere if the first few months start out. I still work full time next to it, so shit takes longer than planned.

But if I am not out of Germany by summer of next year, I truly did something wrong. I am thinking about Canada or back to America. I lived, studied and worked in America for 4 years before, so they might even take me back if I got a company and have a few employees and some investment to show for.

If it all works out, I will send emails to the German government (whoever is responsible for new companies) and explain why I left.

>I am gonna do everything to leave from now on.

First step to saving Germany is reversing that attitude OP.

>"You are cutting the line, understand?" Reply is "No English."
>Get angry looks by others to even mentioning that she is cutting the line.

they do that on on purpose.
its the same in every city...

>Working 9am to 8pm

One of the reasons why ethnic Germans are being outbred by third world gibs. They simply have no time to raise a family and remain middle class or higher.

The same thing can be seen in Japan, they often return from work at 11pm.

>a few hours
we wörk half of the year for the government ONLY
theoretically we could all take half the year of since non of the shekels you earn go into your own pocket anyway
its a running joke among germans

One of the most common sights to see in California is a Mexican woman walking down the street during working hours with 5 or 6 children in tow

it's not just half, it's also all the resources that they are consuming that you don't get to consume. They are bidding up prices for everyone else

>german
>good food

Are you trying to ruse me user?

Now you know why whitey fled the inner cities in Murica back in the 70s. Except you europeans have nowhere to go, because of the way your cities are constructed.

Have fun living next to the niggers.

FUCK OFF I LOVE WÖRKING WÖRKING WÖRKING IT IS SO MUCH FUN

I COULD WORK FOR ALL MY LIFE

FUCK HAVING A FAMILY HONESTLY WOMEN ARE SITE KILL YOURSELF KEK

I WOULD RATHER WÖRK WÖRK WÖRK, I HONESTLY DONT EVEN WANT TO RETIRE, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EXCEPT WÖRKING HONESTLY

GIVE ME MONEY AND WÖRK AND ILL BE HAPPY FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE

Leave? And not fight
I doubt your german

>yummy yummy in my tummy
we can't all eat burgers everyday

sausages i think

>Leave? And not fight
>I doubt your german

I am not German. I am Austrian. I fled the Caliphate capital of Vienna to move to America, but was sent back to Germany and said "ok, fine, let's try" - at first it was good, but then the migrant crisis hit and now I woke up, so I want to go back to a truly redpilled country like America.

I feel no loyalty to Germany and Austria is a fucked up shithole. The only thing I miss is the food. Austria has such awesome food, no other country comes even close.

>redpilled country like America.
uh might want to rethink that

God bless you. You're living in a very different place

Finally, someone fucking understands.

Are germans the perfect goys?

Yes, that's why you have to work and they can, instead, not work.

Here we do the same, and nearly no rapefugees.

Shit vs crime
I'll take shit.

I hate to ruin it for you foreigners, but everyone in America is ugly. There are no purebreeds, practically everyone is some sort of mix. I myself am an English/German/Dutch mixed breed.

Europeans have sculpted faces and beautiful bodies. Americans don't have this, except a few rare exceptions.
Moving from your homeland is not the answer

I think Poland and Hungary are the only countries left that see the refugee crisis for what it truly is. Probably the only countries left where you can openly speak about the issues of letting millions of foreigners into your country without it being classified as hate speech. What a world we live in where the leaders of the western free world are now actively oppressing their own citizens to support a globalist agenda they don't fully understand. When the inevitable revolutions happen I wish no mercy on the traitorous politicians who sat by and let their countries fester.

>Here we do the same,
But you don't have work in Spain.

>>redpilled country like America.
>uh might want to rethink that
Flags everywhere. USA! USA! USA! everywhere. Pledge of allegiance for all kids. Congress says prayers to the Christian God before sessions. President invokes the Christian God all the time. Even Muslims in America speak English and are patriots. Hijabs are nowhere to be seen. Even the last black hobbo is proud to be a pure blooded American.

Sign me up. I don't want to live in this self hating, nationalism is the worst, let's have Islam take over kind of fake Germany.

No. Germans are dead and the company that is in charge of managing their leftovers of course only employs top goyim. Staying here is only for the ones who have no choice, and it quite serves them right to die there; for they are the offspring of the weaklings who chose life over their dignity back in the war. Me, I have a length of metal in my head that makes me suicidal to begin with, so I simply ride this bullshit out and laugh.

Wow, this is cuckoldry on a national level. Never before have I thought I'd actually feel sorry for Germans, but I kind of do.
And Czechia and Slovakia and Romania and pretty much the entire Eastern Europe. The West is fucked, though.

>Get my shit. Want to pay. Hijab woman, obese, with some other hijab buddy woman, tries to cut line. WTF? Nicely say they are cutting the line. She mumbles shit in Arabic. Ok, still nice but firm, tell her in English "You are cutting the line, understand?" Reply is "No English."

My GF had the same problem when she went to volunteer in Africa, no-one outside of the civilized world seems to even have the capacity to line up in an orderly fashion. My girlfriend had to herd African women like cattle so that they wouldn't cause a stampede and trample each other. I think it was a real eye opening experience for her, she's starting to get redpilled.

Those are abandoned houses, not slums.

We got rid of the slums quite a while ago.

>I hate to ruin it for you foreigners, but everyone in America is ugly.

You have obviously never been to Germany or Austria. The women are truly the ugliest horses you can imagine. And the immigrants are even uglier.

>There are no purebreeds, practically everyone is some sort of mix. I myself am an English/German/Dutch mixed breed.
I don't mind mixed people. They are stronger than purebreeds. What I don't want is some Arabic or Afghan illiterate Muslim radical who lives on gibmees which I pay with my taxes.

Where do you think most American taxes go?

To nigs and spics

its because hookers are used to work at night

>Where do you think most American taxes go?
>To nigs and spics

BS. 1/3rd of German taxes goes to "refugees" and gibmees people.

In America it is just 7% of the total government spending. There is a reason why there are millions of Americans who are homeless. The government just couldn't care less about poor lazy people - which is fine if they refuse to work, but a bit depressing when they actually want to work.

Still, America is better than Germany by far. Look at pic related - and you see what the relationship of government spending is on the various subjects. Looks good to me.

>But you don't have work in Spain.
I meant the free money for refugees.
But nobody work and the future is bleak and grim, so, do like abdul and don't come!

Actually, leaving and not fighting is a 100% german thing.

I've seen this pasta before....

It still makes me sad.

Go and stay go.

>Actually, leaving and not fighting is a 100% german thing.

Not true. We have defended Germany to the last man for 2,000 years... until 1945. That was our zero hour. The German society fell apart, most good men had fallen and the allies started their re-education efforts. The Russians actually instilled some sense of nationalism into Germans, but the Brits, French and Americans outlawed nationalism in the West. So what do you expect from a broken people without an identity and a hatred of nationalism? Of course, people stopped caring about Germany.

Did you tap that actual German chick after?

wo genau bruder?

Bin nur für die Arbeit hier in Muselburg, gebürtig aus Mecklenburg, zurück in den Osten klingt super aber wo gibt's Wörk?

>Implizieren, dass es überhaupt noch richtiges Wörk gibt
Bitte hör auf. Wir sind auch ohne Wahnvorstellungen schon tief genug gefallen.

They make more than you as tax collectors. I bet you start seeing more Robin Hoods robbing the rich arabs who steal taxes from the people.

Excuses. Your real reason not to fight is that you have grown soft and weak with all the abundance and wealth you gathered. You really thought peace and unicorns would last forever.

When obtaining food or other essentials becomes a problem and your daily safety compromised, you will get angry you will want to do things.

Why you think kebabs are so violent and reckless? Because they have nothing to lose, only to gain.

Stop being so pathetic. This isn't a matter of propaganda. It's a matter courage.

nice that you have awoken Heinrich.

Just do not come to Denmark, We are full.

What if Germans go on strike? You are the ones paying for arab NEETs. What would happen if Germans organized and collectively stopped paying?

Überall in MV gibt's "wörk", Problem ist aber dass die Bezahlung kagge ist.

Dafür sind Grundstücke und Häuser günstig wie Sau, aber Lebensmittel usw. haben natürlich den gleichen preis.

Ich persönlich bleibe hier weil ich lieber ein etwas schlechters Gehalt habe, aber dafür ein günstiges Haus und weniger Musel (auch hier gibt's Museln und Neger, bloß bisher noch nicht so viele).

Gypsies do. It's kind of surprising to see them of all people take our side. But it does never really make a difference, for with all best intentions - Arabs get reimbursed for such unjust treatment. And any such incident means ten Germans jailed just because.

It will spread. It always does.
>t. USAsian watching small white towns mysteriously turning black

>rocroi

Gypsies are not taking your side at all. They are simply doing what they do best which is stealing easy money.

>the only countries left
Burger please, you probably found out about Poland and Hungary last week, you're not qualified to keep count of all the countries,let alone their free speech policies.

Auch wieder wahr. Arbeite in der (((IT)))

I think you need a narrative that focuses on lowering taxes. This way it can't easily be spun as "racist" even tho it indirectly leads to all the money wasted on Muslims NEETs.

>Germans
>organized protest

Pick one.

ja, soweit ich weiss laufen in Rostock und
>Schwerin
n paar rum, aber so Städte wie Neubrandenburg und Güstrow sind recht frei ausserhalb der Unis und Zentren

>Go from 3rd Reich to this
I swear to Christ you people try way too hard to make everyone think you aren't Nazis despite deep down inside every German is a Hitler.

>Just do not come to Denmark, We are full.
No worries, I have no desire to live under Sharia law.

Confirmed. When I went to pay my taxes, I had to dodge three with my car in under a mile. Then I saw a sogn talking about tax refunds for immigrants. Pissed me off because I paid three months wages on a very small income.
>t. Califag

>Be me in Billa
>Slovac bitch tries to cut the line
>shout at her to get back in line
>bitch tries to laugh it off
>take can of beans and tell her I have no problem beating cunts
>tfw she gets back in line and people around tried to look away all the time

I like our cucked country

Germans only protest if someone in what they consider to be a position of authority allows them to do so.
Workers go on strike if the union tells them to do so, students go protest if their teachers tell them to do so and so on.
It feels like many people are angry and they are waiting for someone to tell them "Go riot in the streets. It's time."

Yep this is the biggest redpill for normies and even my more liberal friends agree that the unemployment rate among immigrants is too high. Even they admit that our social security will break with too many refugees

>Slovac bitch

Dude, that is a Christian, a white Christian! An Austrian! WTF? You let her cut the line. It is ok.

The problem are the roaches and sandpeople.

What Austrian HASN'T beaten a Slovakian cunt with a can of beans at least once in his life though?

Don't be a pathetic white knight. Societal rules are for everyone.

Jobcentre employee here. You're right in that most people are easier on muzzies, especially if their German is bad. Healthy german hartzers get treated much harsher (except single moms)

You are pathetic.

>zero white men in the pic
I fucking hate Germany so much. First, you let a Bulgarian Jew take over and start a world war. Now you're self-genociding the few white people that are left in Europe (and in the world for that matter). Fuck Germany.

>Building is full of Balkans

you have a problem with that Hans

>t. Le 60% white USA.

>Flüchtlinge
>Arbeit
haha, oh god Hans you are funny

>mfw people will actually believe this
austrians are like meeker version of bavarians, just a bit less cucked
All you do is whine about it when we're gone or fine the slovak retards who are speeding

Consider the Midwest, germanbro- specifically the northern part. See where other germans settled down, and bring your business to a medium-sized city, or even a small town if possible. Small midwestern towns are some of the closest place to heaven on earth you can get, especially considering where youre coming from. Some of the locals can't appreciate what they have because its honestly a very boring existence compared to MTV jew fantasies, but you'll have a different perspective.

you obviously have never been to portugal you ignorant burger.

And you're disarmed too. Disarmed retarded cuck working all day to support shit skins who laze around, rape your women and breed uncontrollably. But you keep work work working like the good little goy you are. Pathetic.

>I am gonna do everything to leave from now on.

>preaching to the converted
tell your local CuckDU how badly they fucked up

Come to America dude, we have states that are 99% white. i didn't see my first black person until i was 17. Just heck your shit euro leftist politics at the door. Pick a nice southern state or somewhere in the midwest. Avoid the liberal states, freedoms do not exist there.

>Czechia
Wew lad

>we have states that are 99% white.

Not for long amigo.