The people of Finland rises against muslim immigrants

The people of Finland have had enough of the common threat and are finally slowly rising against the raping and abusing hordes the puppet goverment of EU has pumped into our beautiful country.
static.mvlehti.net/uploads/2016/08/Forssa-matu.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

mvlehti.net/2016/08/24/finns-against-muslim-asylum-seekers-massive-brawl-in-forssa-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=_vA_DvyGgAc
yle.fi/uutiset/forssa_perustaa_tyoryhman_kitkemaan_vakivaltaa/9117477
webmshare.com/5vDRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If only someone spoke perkele...

Hopefully, if true, it would make my grandfather proud.

good job

I like your delusional optimism.

Keep on keeping on.

here's something in english
mvlehti.net/2016/08/24/finns-against-muslim-asylum-seekers-massive-brawl-in-forssa-videos/

Finland has like a few hundred refugees. You have no right to complain or start beating them up.

You guys should make a new religion with Paavo Nurmi as your deity.

>Finland has like a few hundred refugees. You have no right to complain or start beating them up.

FUCK OFF KEK
Take example for once

>Finland has like a few hundred refugees. You have no right to complain or start beating them up.
Yes goy, wait before it's too late.

>gypsises allying with the fnns
wtf

Ahmed pls go

Fuck off, Angela. They have every right to complain, because immigration is just another political policy.

They have every right to beat up invaders. Finland for the Finnish

can't get free money if gibsmedat/sandniggers gets it all

The newcomers are taking their place as the "opressed minority", so kaaled have to fight back to keep their gibs.
I don't really mind, I rather have the finnish gypsies than these new shitskins.

The Swiss are based.
They also train citizens to use a gun.
>smart move in current climate

pls Mehmed, we got 30k of Angela's guests last year alone.
Most get their appeal for asylum rejected, but nothing is done to actually drive them out of the country, so now they're getting pissed.

Last year we got over 32000 when put in perspective thats more than germany got

In a very twisted sense, gypsies are europeans and muslim scum is as much a threat for them as it is for everyone else.

>you have no right to treat your cancer until it has reached a terminal stage
I know this is bait, but I am still assblasted.

They are jealous that the sandnigger scum is going to get better gibs than them. Moreover, gypsies are one of the most religious people in Europe right now. They don't have a basic comprehension of the commandments (especially stuff revolving around stealing), but they all wear crosses and probably THINK they are genuinely pious. Of course they're going to hate the slimes.

Guns cause global warming you shitbong

> mv lehti
Ootko nyt tosissaa?
Paska rölli 1/5 sait minut vastaamaan.

it seems that the gypsies also
>Another one was shot in the leg by a Finnish Romani, who have allegedly pledged their allegiance to Finns against muslims.

>HEY GUISE! look what I've found
>it's in a language less than 0.1% of the board speaks

Seriously Aadolf, think this shit through.

I'm horny you've got no right to stop me fucking your wife and two daughters, I come from a disadvantaged area I've never known law or pussy comfort, pls go

I speak a little mongolian...

Finally, a proof that multiculturalism works. Was this all just a plot to finally get gyppos to integrate?

Ah, yes, Estonia. That large and populated country that can speak a "little" mongolian.

Burger, please get educated.

We can speak english, you cant speak estonian.

Didn't Forssa vote no to refugee centres? Wtf are they doing there?

Oh shit nigger i just realized i used the wrong link.

Honestly, it might partially be stockholm syndrome, but I see and meet gypsies as much as I have before and I've been fine with them for several years now.
Them looking pretty "innocent" next to the non-european shitskins also helps.

Yeah, the vote didn't matter, they got one anyway.
Actually the "refugees" are now living in a regular apartments next to the schools there.

Who the fuck wants to speak estonian? Not even useful to buy a fucking potato. The cashier speaks english. Fuck off chink blood.

>mvlehti
>several tiers lower than daily mail or huffingtonpost in reliability
>around 50% or more of the stories are fiction

Not happening bros.

>damage control

This link has already been posted spurdo

Yeah, the gypsies here are not that bad desu.
They don't really start shit with people for nothing and keep to their own. Sure they're not all that well integrated and might shoplift some but generally they're just fine.

Just saying that we can and you cant.

I think we were having a discussion about what small fraction of people can speak Finish. I don't think one guy from Estonia who can speak it a little does much to suggest to us that more than a very small fraction of people can.

Then why are they the only media telling what really happened in Forssa?
Sure they're exaggerating some things and whatnot, but it's the only source...

What's wrong with this story?

I'm kind of worried bc my grandmother lives near the town where all of that happened. She has to go to that town to do all the shopping and she's pretty old. I just hope she's alright. I don't want her to get in trouble with those niggers.

Careful, man. Those are not correctly punctuated sentences. Internet grammar wars backfire easily.

>MV-Lehti

Hey finland, can this guy join the fight?
youtube.com/watch?v=_vA_DvyGgAc

>MV-Lehti:"Black immigrant raped an old retiree in the middle of the Railway Station Square in Helsinki in the middle of the day."

Indeed.

Absolutely. Mart can distract the police while other finns decimate the mudslimes

Im sure he can handle all of them alone.

Is he still alive? If so, why?
You have one job Finland.
Finish him.

Perhaps. But this is our fight, we need to take the credit from it

Delusional.
Those Finns will be demonized by media and go to prison, there'll be two weeks of pro-rapefugee propaganda in media.
That incident was just a payback of what happened day before it. We are not gonna just go out there just bash muzzies in pavement.
I'm not even pro-refugee/lefty whatever your choice of insult is but what you are saying is plain delusional.

Nah.
>yle.fi/uutiset/forssa_perustaa_tyoryhman_kitkemaan_vakivaltaa/9117477

This.

Evul raycism will be stomped with even more re-education of our younger population.

We'll also get our two weeks of daily "immigrants success story of the day" pieces, like he said.

We are piling debt like Greece, but there's always more money to be found when it's for a good cause: refugees. Our uni/college students just got their studybux cut by 25% and all of our higher education is being hit by massive cuts. No need to educate our kids anymore, because we have all the engineers and doctors we could ever need, thanks to our new citizens.

Good source. Ofc I have learned finish, it´s a world language.

Yeah, and the 3rd Reich collapsed in 1944 and your Republic of Germany is technically an entirely seperate state, so you have no reason to perpetually cuck yourself to death over guilt by association with a non-existent nation, yet here you are Fritz.

You faggots post German sources here like nobody's business as well.

>Letting your grandmother live all alone. Not inviting her to live with you.
You can't call yourself white

You're doing a good job Finland, keep it up.

>Those Finns will be demonized by media and go to prison

If you didn't notice, the trust in Finnish media is bottom low even among sheep. Ever since last year event's more and more people have been waking up, even my workplace has a ton of people grumbling over the news during lunch because they can't know whether or not to trust the source, considering the mainstream medias shill all the time. And this is not a ground moving firm we're talking about.

The people who take news at face value grow fewer and fewer each day, everyone knows already these refugees are nothing but trouble. Except the leftists of course, but they are mostly located in Helsinki.

>mv-lehti

>no right to complain
You always have the right to complain. That is literally the only right finns have left.

Actually for a while I was learning Estonian. It's really a beautiful language and not as difficult as I was made to think. I switched to Finnish however.

>all these beta cucks stormweenies celebrating something they would never have the balls to do

Hail to suomi brothers

Same here, gypsies have earned more of an right to be here than niggers. Hating gypsies is already an integral part of the finnish culture really, you learn that in the fucking first grade.

They're basically a living meme.

Swedecucks cant even complain its not like anyone would even understand the native tounge there anyway

Hail to birch tree forests and epic lakes

And they said roma would never integrate...

This is my fetish now. God I wish that was my girlfriend. Do you have more?

Sure I got the man kissing all kinds of shit.
You can imagine you were the fatty in the background looking disgusted at his argentinian child trafficer as he kisses another mans feet. Oh how he longs back for the time he was an altar boy and got all the attention he could fit.

Hungary stands with you. Godspeed, cousins and good luck.

no Ahmed is dead

Expulsion of mamu's to Bagdad when? Or just dump in to a boat and send it towards Baltic Sea

The cultural enrichment continues

Kill 'em all

That pic is fake, swedish women willingly fuck arabs just like german teens willingly fuck muslims. Don't believe me? Here have this
webmshare.com/5vDRB

mods?

Fight the good fight my brother

When is the Swedish Tiger going to awaken?

Nice my northern brothers are fighting against this plague, keep it up bros
We will send help if needed don't worry

Good job, don't stop at that. Puukko their guts.

>the delegates

Why would you need mods when it's clearly a tolerant german girl helping to accommodate those poor immigrants :^)?

someone pls make this edit

>DAHNALD

Few hundred more than are needed.

>1 guy

Too little too late.

wtf I love gypsies now

nigga you know i aint clickin that cp

>the horses dahnald

Fucking hate how martsharts have to rub their ancestry to people's faces like it matters
>My dad's uncle's cousin's wifes son is X
Fuck off

It's not CP, it just a german teen girl getting fucked by two teen kebabs.

>triggered

Alright

>mvlehti.net/2016/08/24/finns-against-muslim-asylum-seekers-massive-brawl-in-forssa-videos/